Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Depending on their intentions, it also means that one of DD/Bran is likely Mafia.
How did you make this assumption? I read your post a few time but could not see the reasoning
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer has information! Glimmer is no longer being a FREE elf!!! Glimmer received a gift and is now Townie. Glimmer was a Freeman but now she is not being anymore. Santa gave Glimmer a gift.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also Glimmer always thinks there is being a bad guy inside the voters of day 1 lynch so: Brandish, Demon, Jammin and DD. Glimmer will be observing today.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
How did you make this assumption? I read your post a few time but could not see the reasoning
Lynching Asako can also be a way to protect a Mafia teammate from getting lynched as well. Hardy said he was fine lynching you, DD was just higher on his priority list. It's a decent argument, but DD had 0 vote while you had one.

Lala also could have switched to DD after seeing Hardy and Asako's votes, but she didn't(would have been useless anyway, with DD voting to protect himself, but she voted right after him and there was one minute left so she might have missed DD's post. Wouldn't be strange to quickly go for DD after seeing Hardy and Asako's vote.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
A Santa that changed Freeman to vanilla town? :lmao He sure fucked himself over with that one.

Weird first gift to use, and since the game has ways to remove roles I‘m believing more in the people with role claims now than in 90% vanillas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Assuming Kat isn‘t lying that is. Too out there to be a lie imo.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer must not tell lies!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Glimmer finds it a bit strange that you wasn't being immediately saying Glimmer could be lying. Almost as if you were being so sure about it! Are you being Santa??
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Glimmer must not tell lies!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Glimmer finds it a bit strange that you wasn't being immediately saying Glimmer could be lying. Almost as if you were being so sure about it! Are you being Santa??
I think first instinct being „lie!“ is a lot stranger. Vast majority of the time the weirder the situation the more true it is, from experience in MGs.

My first gift would go to Lawl not you sorry :pls
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think first instinct being „lie!“ is a lot stranger. Vast majority of the time the weirder the situation the more true it is, from experience in MGs.

My first gift would go to Lawl not you sorry :pls
Defending yourself by saying Glimmer isn't being worthy of your present is yikes. Glimmer is not being offended though.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lynching Asako can also be a way to protect a Mafia teammate from getting lynched as well. Hardy said he was fine lynching you, DD was just higher on his priority list. It's a decent argument, but DD had 0 vote while you had one.

Lala also could have switched to DD after seeing Hardy and Asako's votes, but she didn't(would have been useless anyway, with DD voting to protect himself, but she voted right after him and there was one minute left so she might have missed DD's post. Wouldn't be strange to quickly go for DD after seeing Hardy and Asako's vote.
Thank you for explaining.

I have some reservations about 3 minutes being ample to get a wagon packed, tied down and ready for travel. 3 minutes is enough for a "fuck it lets do it" but they didn't all seem on the same page, particularly digitaldude.

Hardy did say his voting would not be of the irrelevant kind so I get him choosing digitaldude, regardless of me knowing my faction.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Welcome!

Let me guess you role... Vanilla Townie? :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you for explaining.

I have some reservations about 3 minutes being ample to get a wagon packed, tied down and ready for travel. 3 minutes is enough for a "fuck it lets do it" but they didn't all seem on the same page, particularly digitaldude.

Hardy did say his voting would not be of the irrelevant kind so I get him choosing digitaldude, regardless of me knowing my faction.
I remember Lala being the lead for an Evil lynch bandwagon. I was part of it, and it was done one minute before the end :lmao.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Brandish μ Doesn't Hardy's post on "irrelevant" votes means that he picking DD is even more strange? DD had 0 vote so he brought him to 1, while by voting you, he would have brought you to 2. DD was in no danger before his vote.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Brandish μ Doesn't Hardy's post on "irrelevant" votes means that he picking DD is even more strange? DD had 0 vote so he brought him to 1, while by voting you, he would have brought you to 2. DD was in no danger before his vote.
Yes you're right, thought there was one on digitaldude.

The landscape was pretty bare tbf so idk if I'm in the sus camp but I'm peeking over the fence.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Baka Taichou is there a reason you didn't vote the last day? You were here at the end of the day phase. I don't recall you being a timid or overly indecisive player when it comes to voting.

@GrySun since you announced boldly that you were active, did you successfully use your role last night?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Baka Taichou is there a reason you didn't vote the last day? You were here at the end of the day phase. I don't recall you being a timid or overly indecisive player when it comes to voting.

@GrySun since you announced boldly that you were active, did you successfully use your role last night?
It‘s.. complicated. Not sure how to answer the question without giving away my role fully.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Hardy why did you try for DD? Was there nobody you were fine with who at least had 1 vote? You even mentioned Bel above him but then voted him?
First you say Hardy's weird cause he went for someone with 0 votes, than you like Fiend's post when he asks why I went for Bran - that alrdy had 1 vote and that Asako had just said she'd like to lynch instead.

Why did you go from first name in group 1 to last name in group 2?
It's there.

I have no reads on you, DD, and GB, those can go anyway. Just had a better feeling on Asako and seemed like worth the gamble.

Lala didn't tryhard enough at the end of this DP :heh.
If I had, town Erin would be dead instead '-' I'd still prefer it was you btw.

But sure, I'm suspicious because in D1 I said I had a town read on someone - even tho I was wrong another proven townie - and I didn't feel strong enough to move a campain while others like you have been around and reading and didn't care enough.

Will you correct Gry on something or will you just let it fly?

Lala switching to DD would have changed nothing. But it's interesting that she asked him if he didn't care about Asako's survival. DD also wasn't on her list.
I was asking the ones that were being vocal at the time and Sanse suggested voting for, btw.

Still backreading.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are you Santa, Gry?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lala also could have switched to DD after seeing Hardy and Asako's votes
This is so malicious, haha! Me and Asako voted in the same second, she said Bran at first XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top