Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
hold up there blut, you literally claimed to have a role, why wouldn't you believe in ppl having roles until seeing the role removal option from kat? like you literally having a role should have been proof enough that there are others :)))))))

very sus wording there
Don‘t get how you‘re making this conclusion? I thought everyone has roles as usual so I carefree hinted, then everyone claimed vanillas rest only passive roles, didn‘t see anything active. So I thought it‘s more vanilla and passive claimers were fishy. But with Santa removing passive roles to more vanillas, makes me think mafias hid among vanillas to inflate their numbers. Probably all 4 of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, it's D2 and the major sentiments I've shared in D1 didn't change - imo Demon and likely Baka are mafia, and Bel is still the one I believe to be town the most.
Wait can you repeat why you think Baka is mafia. I remember you mentioning her D1 but don‘t think it was anything concrete to call it likely now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don‘t get you but I don‘t think that‘s alignment indicative lol. There‘s many details to revealing, even if minor role holding on to it lets you catch a mafia fake claiming it and you can counter, just one of many applications that don‘t mean anything this game. Or not claiming to keep more options where certain roles are, but not like any of you cared about me with mass claiming vanillas D1 leaving like your probably only non Ouroboros active role hanging. But whatever.
Then if I didn't get lost in what you meant, you agree that me if you say you don't wanna reveal now it doens't mean it's cause the role ain't irrelevant... "clearly"...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought if the three of us (+ baka?) voted to the same person it wouldn't matter, didn't really pay attention to the vote count to make a decision.

Bel wasn't around to defend herself but dd was there making it me vs asako.

I think only that dd post and... all of mine tried to pick a target.
But wouldn‘t DD being there to defend himself actively make saving Asako less likely? Or did you want to avoid some worst case scenario of saving Asako and lynching a non vanilla?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
alright, my thoughts presently from how ppl are talking:

1.gry has oroboros or whatever it's called, hence not minding dying during the night (can pass it on)
2.farf is mafia
3.hardy is town
4.kat is town
5.demon is town
rest idk.

that or gry and kat are on the same team and discussed inventing a santa and selling it to us today (x doubt)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So yeah I don‘t know how you ask why not reveal, then switch the topic to the usefulness of not revealing roles even if they‘re minor, yet then switch it back to just reveal cuz they‘re minor.. I don‘t get it but I think this is all an irrelevant point of discussion.
How did I switch back? I asked you why wouldn't you reveal and based it on something you called bad reading. You raised question, I explained my PoV. When was there a second request?

It's irrelevant indeed and confusing as hell.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Don‘t get how you‘re making this conclusion? I thought everyone has roles as usual so I carefree hinted, then everyone claimed vanillas rest only passive roles, didn‘t see anything active. So I thought it‘s more vanilla and passive claimers were fishy. But with Santa removing passive roles to more vanillas, makes me think mafias hid among vanillas to inflate their numbers. Probably all 4 of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Wait can you repeat why you think Baka is mafia. I remember you mentioning her D1 but don‘t think it was anything concrete to call it likely now.
hence why i said "sus wording", and a post later said I believe you're basically town
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer is just being noticing: Brandish, Demon, Jammin and DD all voted for Asako but neither of them claimed Townie. Glimmer isn't thinking it's very relevant but considering so many Townies came out, it is quite curious to see. Unless Glimmer missed some of them claiming townie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don‘t think all this is new for Demon though, at least based on my mental notes of him. His pettiness in responding to you actually made me feel better about him, his mafia is very safe-play. But we don‘t have to agree there, I‘ll need to see more bad of him to distrust him.
I disagree, he's a bold scum. But I'm wainting on some responses to ask other things to him.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Glimmer is just being noticing: Brandish, Demon, Jammin and DD all voted for Asako but neither of them claimed Townie. Glimmer isn't thinking it's very relevant but considering so many Townies came out, it is quite curious to see. Unless Glimmer missed some of them claiming townie.
i highly doubt all 4 mafias would go for the same person on d1
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
It‘s.. complicated. Not sure how to answer the question without giving away my role fully.
I see. I'm just trying to understand Mafia motivation in taking out Erin who claimed vanilla and they had to know wasn't lying, at least about not being Mafia, over the role claimers like yourself.

@Jammin @Farfalla @digitaldude you also claimed not be vanilla iirc. Did you mention whether you were active or passive? Were you successful in using your roles if you are able to?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
mby they're hoping one of the townines is traitor, or like kat was freeman (killing her last night would have sucked ass)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

pov: kat is actually burden xDDDDDDDDDDD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wait can you repeat why you think Baka is mafia. I remember you mentioning her D1 but don‘t think it was anything concrete to call it likely now.
Sure.

Sakura is another one I have in mind for the vote. Also coasting. Late vanilla claim that could just be a ride - she had the time to mention it when we were discussing it yday and didn't. Didn't rly participate - she was busy at first but then just stayed around addressing minor stuff and not engaging.

After hosting 2 games in a row and seeing how passive most when not all mafia can be, I rly believe we'll find scums among the ones shying away. Specially in D1, before they can get some connection and reassurance from each other, imo they'll be hesitant and always behind.
I bolded the part I still strongly believe in. We have a good bunch of players flying by, including DD and GB.

And today I also agree with Bel, Sakura overall seems disengaged and either uninterested or reluctant/hesitant. And that's defo not the Sakura I recall.
It's not only about the Asako voting - if you don't ask her stuff you can even forget she's in game. That's rly not the picture I have of her...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But wouldn‘t DD being there to defend himself actively make saving Asako less likely? Or did you want to avoid some worst case scenario of saving Asako and lynching a non vanilla?
It would but I didn't really think about that. Was multi tasking.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why they kill Erin? Thought she hinted Jesus but haven't checked it.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Oo answering this would be hinting so I'll take this question on notice, ta
Is there being a particular reason why you are making this more difficult? Glimmer thinks if you were Townie though, you would have said so already, or Glimmer thinks that would not have been very painful for you to say at least.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Jammin @Farfalla @digitaldude you also claimed not be vanilla iirc. Did you mention whether you were active or passive? Were you successful in using your roles if you are able to?
No I didn't, but I can let go of what I was onto if it means YOU + @digitaldude @Jammin can say more as well.
Otherwise I'm leaving the scums and Santa in the dark for another phase before I harrass everybody tomorrow if I'm around.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LOL I thought that was Brandish.
I'd mean to include @Brandish μ on the hint part.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Is there being a particular reason why you are making this more difficult? Glimmer thinks if you were Townie though, you would have said so already, or Glimmer thinks that would not have been very painful for you to say at least.
I apologise for being difficult.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LOL I thought that was Brandish.
I'd mean to include @Brandish μ on the hint part.
Bel, you've levelled up it seems.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I apologise for being difficult.
Glimmer will accept the apology if Brandish hints. Brandish can at least confirm if he is being vanilla townie or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top