Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,718
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well in the end DD liked Demon's post about me but ignore 2 quotes on sharing more about the role... Isn't DD an early claimer even...

Gonna give this spam a break till more people's around
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Your tone is so kind and caring while you say those to someone you believe to be framing you...

What's your say on how scum poistioned their claims + their timing in case I missed it somewhere.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Mafia could be small as well.. of 3... someone said they could have been looking for a sleeper among the vanillas, and if we had a freeman, then it could indicate they need some extra perks to navigate the game...
xD well I keep saying I'm not the sakura you used to know in those past mafia games xD I did do my inner soul searching and did work on changing the way I react and controlling my triggers, still work in progress, but it's progress nonetheless XD

Well, since it's a lambu game, and knowing lambu, who imo is a very balanced person, I wouldn't think it's 4 mafia + santa + freeman, would seem a bit much. So with the info we have rn I'm also thinking 3 mafias, maybe a traitor among the vanillas.

As for people, we're 14 ppl total, out of which 7 vanilla claims (with 3 confirmed) leaving 4 vanilla claims, from which me and tatsu are the last claimers according to your list.
Tatsu(14) like me(13) also mentioned she'd be gone for the whole day, but sth didn't stand right with me when she came today someone DIRECTLY quoted her (forgot who) and asked "let me guess, you're townie" to which she simply confirmed. That still irks me.
In order of claims Shad(2) confirmed, GB(4), Asako (7), Erin(9), Hardy (10). 2 left alive from that list. Out of those 2 I think GB is truthful.

Hardy, kinda came late and I'm tending to him being not so trustworthy.
Ofc idk what the comment numbers were to see how far from each other those claims are, but with that ordering and the comment quoting tatsu, I believe these 2 are at least slightly sus.

I also dislike the hints that didn't claim passive or active, but it was a D1 so letting that out for now.
And with the info we have just 2 are passive, and atm not sure about demon, and have no reason to sus kat for coming out, unless ofc it is a mafia play for her to claim freeman and mention she got a santa gift turning her vanilla to explain why mafia wouldn't kill her, and also cause more confusion by adding an imaginary santa to the game.

So for now, let's say I sus Kat based on that theory, Hardy based on role claim placement and Tatsu based on the comment that quoted her (which coincidentally I just checked and it's demon) so let's add Demon to the sus list because of that quote.

ahem, prolly extremely wrong on these.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

can i remove the word confirmed after shad XD it's bothering my OCD cuz i didn't add it after erin and asako too xD @Lambu @SirSamuel016
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Funny, I wouldn't vote on any of those.

The list is disingenuous because Erin did hint early but her claim only came much later, including her "regular citizen" post in 135.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And all GB did was saying ice cream, he then dodged when asked if he was town. Only today he said "of course".
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Funny, I wouldn't vote on any of those.

The list is disingenuous because Erin did hint early but her claim only came much later, including her "regular citizen" post in 135.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And all GB did was saying ice cream, he then dodged when asked if he was town. Only today he said "of course".
gb always dodges, erin at least hinted, doesn't matter when the claim came.

That was my theory, i shared it cuz i was asked, didn't say it's the right play, just my thoughts.

who would you vote on Hardy? who do you sus and why?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kat came out to defend you confirming she had a role.

I'm me.

Tatsu literally just got in the game.

Demon has been engaging enough and took his time to vote, raising Asako to 2 votes. When he's mafia (like most) he usually throws his vote away.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also let's be honest, "ice cream" what else can that be?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
A Santa that changed Freeman to vanilla town? :lmao He sure fucked himself over with that one.

Weird first gift to use, and since the game has ways to remove roles I‘m believing more in the people with role claims now than in 90% vanillas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Assuming Kat isn‘t lying that is. Too out there to be a lie imo.
It's strange to have such a gift in this game unless that's not the full effect hmmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Kat came out to defend you confirming she had a role.

I'm me.

Tatsu literally just got in the game.

Demon has been engaging enough and took his time to vote, raising Asako to 2 votes. When he's mafia (like most) he usually throws his vote away.
Asako haven't 2 wasn't setting her to death yet, tho, that created a 3 ways tie. If we're all townies a mafia maybe wouldn't care less. That still gives space for someone to place that vote and then act like Pilatus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*having 2 votes
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
hold up there blut, you literally claimed to have a role, why wouldn't you believe in ppl having roles until seeing the role removal option from kat? like you literally having a role should have been proof enough that there are others :)))))))

very sus wording there
indeed good spot
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
gb always dodges, erin at least hinted, doesn't matter when the claim came.

That was my theory, i shared it cuz i was asked, didn't say it's the right play, just my thoughts.

who would you vote on Hardy? who do you sus and why?
It does matter because you are making an assumption based in a wrong starting point. There's an ocean between a player with 50 games saying "I had this role before" and outright claiming. I could had posted that in the discussion thread before the game even started.

I'm mostly discarding people I like more since there isn't much to go with and you have players actively refusing to share information.

I'm fine with you and GB, ironically enough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Asako haven't 2 wasn't setting her to death yet, tho, that created a 3 ways tie. If we're all townies a mafia maybe wouldn't care less. That still gives space for someone to place that vote and then act like Pilatus.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*having 2 votes
It doesn't send her to death but highlights her as an option (it was only her and you, who got Shad's early vote), to the point she became the single top voted shortly after. Mafia would care because people heavily punish mislynches here.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It does matter because you are making an assumption based in a wrong starting point. There's an ocean between a player with 50 games saying "I had this role before" and outright claiming. I could had posted that in the discussion thread before the game even started.

I'm mostly discarding people I like more since there isn't much to go with and you have players actively refusing to share information.

I'm fine with you and GB, ironically enough.
then vote me I'm fine with you voting for me, I'm fine with dying either lynched or night kill
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It does matter because you are making an assumption based in a wrong starting point. There's an ocean between a player with 50 games saying "I had this role before" and outright claiming. I could had posted that in the discussion thread before the game even started.

I'm mostly discarding people I like more since there isn't much to go with and you have players actively refusing to share information.

I'm fine with you and GB, ironically enough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It doesn't send her to death but highlights her as an option (it was only her and you, who got Shad's early vote), to the point she became the single top voted shortly after. Mafia would care because people heavily punish mislynches here.
I could swear you had 2 as well but can check the post record.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Now now hardie, i think ice cream was self-explanatory for majority of people as far as hints go
I don't disagree but you said "no" shortly after and you are known to fuck around a lot too. Can't pretend it's the same as claiming and you couldn't have shifted somewhere else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

then vote me I'm fine with you voting for me, I'm fine with dying either lynched or night kill
I'm fine = I don't find you suspicious.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I could swear you had 2 as well but can check the post record.
I checked now and I did, I got the GB+Kat combo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

indeed good spot
I didn't mind what she pointed out. What called my attention is that he's campaigning for himself as trustworthy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So yeah. And it's not like he can tell the 3 ways tie will be broken shortly after.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still waiting for your response on the hinting btw, DD.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Well ,Shad asked me to spoon feed him and i said no, hopefully that did push him over the edge though
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So yeah. And it's not like he can tell the 3 ways tie will be broken shortly after.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Still waiting for your response on the hinting btw, DD.
I don't see how thay changes the premise at all.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well ,Shad asked me to spoon feed him and i said no, hopefully that did push him over the edge though
No homo?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Glimmer is just being noticing: Brandish, Demon, Jammin and DD all voted for Asako but neither of them claimed Townie. Glimmer isn't thinking it's very relevant but considering so many Townies came out, it is quite curious to see. Unless Glimmer missed some of them claiming townie.
of course im townie, also asako was a keeler, not sure why she didnt vote on hardy to save herself.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
This time you only had an issue with Hardy so far, Misho? No one else appeared in your radar?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't see how thay changes the premise at all.
Imo it does, you're saying that that vote was too determinant for a mafia to be behind it and I'm saying I disagree, it was still comfy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top