Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,724
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,065
Gender
Female
Country
France
Have you had the time to read the game so far?
I haven't read all of D2 yet sorry.
I wish Shad didn't kamikaze and was still here to make that voting recap app.

Im sorry for yesterday, I was so busy I forgot. Today will be better. I'll be completely free in a few hours.

Tho it's gonna be hard to convince everyone my vanilla butt is worth stacking 5 votes on someone else.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So your role is the same as the one the Ouro gives the town?
--- Double Post Merged, 5 minutes ago ---
You said you never had it, the bankai system gives you 2 roles.
Nvm, Jamz, I read your saying wrongly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I haven't read all of D2 yet sorry.
I wish Shad didn't kamikaze and was still here to make that voting recap app.

Im sorry for yesterday, I was so busy I forgot. Today will be better. I'll be completely free in a few hours.

Tho it's gonna be hard to convince everyone my vanilla butt is worth stacking 5 votes on someone else.
So you didn't follow most of Day 1?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf, do you believe whoever you targeted to not be scum?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like, Traitor or mafia Ouroboros.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That kinda exposes the person, do you still wanna know?
Your reluctance to expose them answers the question I suppose. Just wonder what makes you so sure, when secondaries like Traitor are involved I‘d hesitate trusting anyone too much. But probably best to wait til said person posts more.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Your reluctance to expose them answers the question I suppose. Just wonder what makes you so sure, when secondaries like Traitor are involved I‘d hesitate trusting anyone too much. But probably best to wait til said person posts more.
I'm aware of it and you're actually mistaken, it's just that I can be wrong about the person. But here's something that answers you without greatly exposing it:



I didn't go for someone I have currently marked as green, which is 2 people if you ignore me (the shades changed a bit from the previous night to this current moment, but I went for someone I have doubts about or didn't trust).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm aware of it and you're actually mistaken, it's just that I can be wrong about the person. But here's something that answers you without greatly exposing it:



I didn't go for someone I have currently marked as green, which is 2 people if you ignore me (the shades changed a bit from the previous night to this current moment, but I went for someone I have doubts about or didn't trust).
Why do you like Bel so much?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I had something else besides lack of trust as a criteria as well, a theory of what kind of player could be holding one. The focus was the Ouro but Ik it can mean other things.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why do you like Bel so much?
I don't want you to agree with me but she's sexy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
On one hand dd's claim is bold.

On the other I don't understand the target nor the reveal. Especially given he's confident lawl is ouroboros.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Meh, Demon went back to being active and checking stuff elsewhere for hours without not even replying to the tag I left...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I just came home... I had nothing scheduled this Sunday originally but I was asked to go to a ceremony with my brother yesterday night.

Will catch up now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
More like saved her really
Thoughts on DD?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘m surprised to see no comment by GB at all regarding DD targeting him, unless I missed it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Looks Greenish to me atm , the insistent screams and the psy thing I would like to trust him for now simply because there are better fake claims
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Will go sleep. Not decided yet what‘s the best approach and vote for today. Doesn‘t help that the loudest of us aren‘t on the same page with suspects.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top