Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,693
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
^



Is DD always this hasty and adamant?

Well I'll just research back games cause that can help me feel better or not.

Why Misho btw, @digitaldude
yes he is, I believe both of you to be psy. I remember DD being detective (the one that gets the opposite guilty/innocent) and got guilty on boss and spat it out the next day without a second thought xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Glimmer thought you confirmed you were being a vanilla townie. Glimmer asked you if you were and you is saying of course and now you is saying you is Psy?
where did I say I was vanilla? hmmm
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I distinctly remember claiming psy in a game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

im not sure the specific one
Claiming is different from having the role. But sure, I will keep checking till past the game 78 tho I start to wonder if the role existed back then.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
where did I say I was vanilla? hmmm
Mayhaps you misunderstood Glimmer's words. Glimmer was asking if you were Townie because there are many and Glimmer thought it would be the least you cans say. Glimmer didn't specify so maybe it's Glimmer fault.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Glimmer is just being noticing: Brandish, Demon, Jammin and DD all voted for Asako but neither of them claimed Townie. Glimmer isn't thinking it's very relevant but considering so many Townies came out, it is quite curious to see. Unless Glimmer missed some of them claiming townie.

of course im townie, also asako was a keeler, not sure why she didnt vote on hardy to save herself.
Glimmer is thinking it was being clear she was meaning vanilla.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Mayhaps you misunderstood Glimmer's words. Glimmer was asking if you were Townie because there are many and Glimmer thought it would be the least you cans say. Glimmer didn't specify so maybe it's Glimmer fault.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






Glimmer is thinking it was being clear she was meaning vanilla.
I just thought you meant general townie not vanilla
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I just thought you meant general townie not vanilla
Glimmer thinks that would be quite pointless as Glimmer isn't being seeing people claiming mafia or TP!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well there could be the instance where dd is mafia det and checked farf and got that she's psy so he decided to claim before her to counter her in the hopes that she'd be lynched. But i think that's far fetched because if farf would die as psy then he'd be next to be lynched no?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
well there could be the instance where dd is mafia det and checked farf and got that she's psy so he decided to claim before her to counter her in the hopes that she'd be lynched. But i think that's far fetched because if farf would die as psy then he'd be next to be lynched no?
He said he targeted Misho and outed him as an Ouro person. Could be a lie as well, but all things considered I'm also of the opinion he's a mafia that gambled on a role reveal that fits the setup and covers the M Det usages, specially since he lied about his hint. Oh well, will sit on it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If that scenario is legit, then maybe mafia indeed killed Erin in an recruitment attempt and checked another vanilla to find either an Ouro or a sleeper
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Devil's advocate: wouldn't scum be less prone to overlook this?
Maybe. He could have tried to bypass it saying he recollects it as a "claim".

I mean, it wouldn't be the first time as well, even Van has done it. Lately I see lots of mafia saying "let's discuss claims later" and often improvising and sometimes having that biting them in the ass.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Maybe. He could have tried to bypass it saying he recollects it as a "claim".

I mean, it wouldn't be the first time as well, even Van has done it. Lately I see lots of mafia saying "let's discuss claims later" and often improvising and sometimes having that biting them in the ass.
I CLAIMED FOOKIN DAY 2
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He said he targeted Misho and outed him as an Ouro person. Could be a lie as well, but all things considered I'm also of the opinion he's a mafia that gambled on a role reveal that fits the setup and covers the M Det usages, specially since he lied about his hint. Oh well, will sit on it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If that scenario is legit, then maybe mafia indeed killed Erin in an recruitment attempt and checked another vanilla to find either an Ouro or a sleeper
Sleeper shows up as townie for mafia det
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Um. So. Feels kinda awkward to interject into this but...

And @Jammin elaborate why you voted her, didn‘t get that post at all.
It was a while ago. We were partnered up in one of those team games. Got the ol' backstab from her mafia self. I forget what the theme was and, to be honest, I wasn't super salty about it. But the scales of justice needed to be balanced. So in the absence of a better target she'd do.

It wasn't like the Lambu thing where I'm just waiting. Didn't forget about it either obviously.

--------------------------

Also can't seem to find it to quote but Glimmer asked me if I was vanilla. And I said earlier my role seems fun. There would be nothing fun about vanilla town. I've also kinda been that role before. With Demon. In the Bleach game. It was our bankai in a move I still think was a troll on Panda's part.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just to stress the question - why the vanilla comment made you think that Misho could have a secondary? What were your theories behind it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Um. So. Feels kinda awkward to interject into this but...

It was a while ago. We were partnered up in one of those team games. Got the ol' backstab from her mafia self. I forget what the theme was and, to be honest, I wasn't super salty about it. But the scales of justice needed to be balanced. So in the absence of a better target she'd do.

It wasn't like the Lambu thing where I'm just waiting. Didn't forget about it either obviously.

--------------------------

Also can't seem to find it to quote but Glimmer asked me if I was vanilla. And I said earlier my role seems fun. There would be nothing fun about vanilla town. I've also kinda been that role before. With Demon. In the Bleach game. It was our bankai in a move I still think was a troll on Panda's part.
So your role is the same as the one the Ouro gives the town?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You said you never had it, the bankai system gives you 2 roles.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Just to stress the question - why the vanilla comment made you think that Misho could have a secondary? What were your theories behind it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So your role is the same as the one the Ouro gives the town?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You said you never had it, the bankai system gives you 2 roles.
well obviously role claimers wouldnt have a secondary. Also should be noted.....mafia are also oroboras
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top