Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,662
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah I'd assume you'd try to find a traitor or something rather than hunting the most important town role to then reveal them.
I dont know what role they have, also there is mafia ouroboros
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm gonna sleep, I think I'll be on just before day ends.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I dont know what role they have, also there is mafia ouroboros
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm gonna sleep, I think I'll be on just before day ends.
Then why aren't you voting him?

If he's town he's as good as dead.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Then why aren't you voting him?

If he's town he's as good as dead.
but farfalla says that... hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill demonspeed tatsumaki I don't see as mafia. okay now I sleep.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah and now Gry had vanilla for him in mind before he could say it himself (cause he said passive at first). I'd rly like some sort of reliable perspective lol
I‘d call this a lie but you‘re mentioning this so many times it has to be something you truly think and it‘s easily proven/disproven, so will ask. When and where did Gry say Demon claimed/is vanilla town?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, I'm relectant to jump on this Demontrain. @Kat, how confident are you in this one. I want to trust Glimmer. Is Glimmer's feels Demon's bad elf?

@Belserion I have not commented on that yet.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Farf finding a secondary on Demon is very spicy and unexpected, but the big train bothers me. Didn’t look like most of his voters cared much for Farf’s talks with Demon, at least I didn’t see any clearly stated stances.
Did Demon see any of this yet? I guess doesn‘t matter if he did or not, he‘ll claim Ouroboros regardless if he‘s Traitor, town/mafia ouroboros. Will go check through his posts and those of Tatsu.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I‘d call this a lie but you‘re mentioning this so many times it has to be something you truly think and it‘s easily proven/disproven, so will ask. When and where did Gry say Demon claimed/is vanilla town?
Here v
Demon - most suspicious vanilla claimer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did Demon see any of this yet?
Once again he was around for quite some time while me and Hardy I think quoted him but he didn't respond.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun before you go back on that, you have no comment on his passive / mighty late vanilla claims?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Here v

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Once again he was around for quite some time while me and Hardy I think quoted him but he didn't respond.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun before you go back on that, you have no comment on his passive / mighty late vanilla claims?
That was me analyzing their votes, as in the reasons they gave for voting Asako. Compare the notes on DD and others with the Demon one. Demon called her most suspicious vanilla claim, DD saved himself etc. Surely it was clear?

The passive - vanilla thing I find it hard to be so clear on. I could swear I‘ve seen many times people hint passive then claim roleless townie, in regular games. From the whole context of how D1 went I‘d agree with you that hinting passive when everyone is claiming vanilla implies that you have a role, but I don‘t think mafia Demon would misplay so he truly sees vanilla as passive, likely also remembered past games. So that alone is not alignment indicative.

As for why he hid it in the first place I would ask him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It‘s not as clear as I thought true, but if you didn‘t just skim through the post that you say is giving you many headaches, you‘d see connections such as:

Brandish - because of vibes
@Brandish μ (did your vibes regarding her change as day progressed or not?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you wanna call me dishonest you can just be direct instead of throwing those.
No I genuinely am wondering, it‘s a question inviting others other than you to agree or agree to how clear it was. I see Hardy at the bottom probably reading this, I expected him to jump in with how he understood it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tô me it still seems odd not only that he came out so late but that he followed the Kat story on how she perceived passive as somerhing different than vanilla "cause she has a role". Zero need to remain silent during that as well if he was interacting. But you're right, I should be more careful with my reading and how fast everyone jumped in the train raises questions as well.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Demon are you gonna let this happen or you busy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Probably morning in France
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So after reading back all Demon posts:
  1. Was busy so only truly started posting later after some setup things like vanillas were clear-er.
  2. Passive claim as soon as he caught up. Some people had claimed vanilla at that point, others had claimed passive, so whichever he went with would work, passive gives more flexibility I guess.
  3. D1 only talked directly to Farf and Hardy. Nobody else.
  4. Asako vote, knowing he himself is vanilla makes his vote look strange in hindsight. He elaborated on why she‘s suspicious when Hardy asked, but never said why single out vanillas in the first place. He just did it as if it was natural.
  5. Talking to more people on D2, but focused mainly on Farf, Hardy and Brand early.
  6. Claims vanilla in a pretty delayed fashion.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No I genuinely am wondering, it‘s a question inviting others other than you to agree or agree to how clear it was. I see Hardy at the bottom probably reading this, I expected him to jump in with how he understood it.
Noooo he's giving me a massage, wait a bit.

I woke up early and saw many posts about people building stuff against me and I was too hasty to address those. But it's a mistake I made from the go, when D2 started, I said right there "won't you correct Gry on something, Demon" but you see he won't reply \o/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe before Hardy Occam‘s Razor‘s me, I guess the most simple and straightforward answer is that Demon messed up. He seemed too calm and relaxed for hiding potentially a great town Ouroboros that we only have maybe 2 of. He likely never expected that he‘ll need to reveal his Ouroboros if mafia, Psychologist is still rather new role and not always to expect.

My main problem is that it‘s Farf who is against him and him dying mafia Ouroboros, a major role to not sacrifice, kinda makes my thoughts on Farf all wrong. Guess she could still be Santa while Hardy is mafia with Demon, or I‘m just wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Noooo he's giving me a massage, wait a bit.

I woke up early and saw many posts about people building stuff against me and I was too hasty to address those. But it's a mistake I made from the go, when D2 started, I said right there "won't you correct Gry on something, Demon" but you see he won't reply \o/
I remember that post and wondered what you meant but also waited on Demon‘s answer to not ruin anything. He did respond rather selectively to posts when he was here..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Demon are you gonna let this happen or you busy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Probably morning in France
What are you hoping for him to say? He can only either call Farf a liar or claim Ouroboros. If he had a great Spy result he‘d probably have told us earlier and now it‘s too convenient.

Thoughts on Farf and Demon?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My main problem is that it‘s Farf who is against him and him dying mafia Ouroboros, a major role to not sacrifice, kinda makes my thoughts on Farf all wrong. Guess she could still be Santa while Hardy is mafia with Demon, or I‘m just wrong.
I rly don't follow this part.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
For the record I feel like I let Hardy off regarding the Asako „saving“ way too easily.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I rly don't follow this part.
My main problem -> regarding lynching Demon.
If you‘re mafia you wouldn‘t sacrifice mafia Ouroboros Demon for credibility so this means Demon would be town. If you‘re town then I don‘t know how I‘m misreading you and your posts this much, it‘s irksome.

But thinking about it no you can‘t be Santa if Demon dies with a secondary because you couldn‘t know it and Santa gifted Kat. So Demon flipping mafia confirms you in my eyes.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What are you hoping for him to say? He can only either call Farf a liar or claim Ouroboros. If he had a great Spy result he‘d probably have told us earlier and now it‘s too convenient.

Thoughts on Farf and Demon?
Anything will do!

I'd overall side with Demon in the discussion although 2nd psych Farf appears legit-ish
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top