Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wow, I come back with everyone voting on me.

@Farfalla Vanilla isn't a passive role now?

What took you so long to claim?

You even mentioned the vanillas in your d1 vote
Is there an issue with this? Some players here haven't even claimed anything.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votelock demon beter safe than sorry.

No I genuinely am wondering, it‘s a question inviting others other than you to agree or agree to how clear it was. I see Hardy at the bottom probably reading this, I expected him to jump in with how he understood it.
I read it as you explaining each vote rather than your view on each player.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lol demon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Tatsumaki
Bruh what
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The ones that bother me the most still are Hardy, Brand and Farf, but Farf and Hardy can‘t both be mafia and not a lynch I‘m confident enough in to sway 6 voters.

Jammin and Baka have taken a mostly backseat approach, and Tatsu has infinitely increased her activity on D2 but I‘m not liking her posts.

Demon being mafia would make rest of scums in Hardy, Brandish, Jammin, Tatsu, Baka?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If you‘re town then I don‘t know how I‘m misreading you and your posts this much, it‘s irksome.
We'll I'm town. But that doesn't make Demon mafia - tho I think he is all things considered - so I'd like to see where others are at. So if you're also town maybe your focus should be on what you think about him solely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The ones that bother me the most still are Hardy, Brand and Farf, but Farf and Hardy can‘t both be mafia and not a lynch I‘m confident enough in to sway 6 voters.

Jammin and Baka have taken a mostly backseat approach, and Tatsu has infinitely increased her activity on D2 but I‘m not liking her posts.

Demon being mafia would make rest of scums in Hardy, Brandish, Jammin, Tatsu, Baka?
Idk DD also had some saying in the Demon thing, so if Demon's found out to be mafia eventually I'd consider him as well.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am going to Vote Kill Farfalla. I guess she isn't Psy and wants me dead. She revealed after DD's claim too.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok sorry for being a broken record but I think Demon even spoonfed Tatsu with a vanilla claim before he'd say his own lmao
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wow, I come back with everyone voting on me.

@Farfalla Vanilla isn't a passive role now?



Is there an issue with this? Some players here haven't even claimed anything.
Her point is that you liked the post of Kat saying passive =/= townie so you, in theory, shared her view.

Of course there is an issue. Why hide this information for another day? These "some players" are likely not vanilla, that's why they haven't claimed.

On top of that you single out the vanillas in d1 to vote, for no reason, in a perfect opportunity to bring up your own role. You didn't even remotely allude to it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I am going to Vote Kill Farfalla. I guess she isn't Psy and wants me dead. She revealed after DD's claim too.
How can you "guess" I'm not a Psy? Só you're saying I had a secondary and randomly mentioned it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*you had
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Her point is that you liked the post of Kat saying passive =/= townie so you, in theory, shared her view.

Of course there is an issue. Why hide this information for another day? These "some players" are likely not vanilla, that's why they haven't claimed.

On top of that you single out the vanillas in d1 to vote, for no reason, in a perfect opportunity to bring up your own role. You didn't even remotely allude to it.
Just wanna say, I don‘t think liking a post means you agree with the entire post. Sometimes I liked a large post for the effort, for making them look town even if their views are bad, or there is a part I didn‘t think about that they mentioned/reminded me of even if the rest isn‘t. Saying this because someone, I think Farf, also used my like on a Demon post to have me agree on everything Demon said.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,373
Gender
Male
Country
France
Her point is that you liked the post of Kat saying passive =/= townie so you, in theory, shared her view.

Of course there is an issue. Why hide this information for another day? These "some players" are likely not vanilla, that's why they haven't claimed.

On top of that you single out the vanillas in d1 to vote, for no reason, in a perfect opportunity to bring up your own role. You didn't even remotely allude to it.
I like a lot of posts, not simply because of reveals and stuff. I liked a lot Lala's post in this thread as well even though we have been arguing most of the time. Does it mean that I agree with her?

D1 I was trying to find out who to vote among them because it's an easy claim to make to "coast" and Asako stood out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How can you "guess" I'm not a Psy? Só you're saying I had a secondary and randomly mentioned it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*you had
I have no secondary role that's why. I am saying that you are using this to get me lynched. I remember you not be willing to reveal in this DP as well, but you did when DD claimed the role.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Just wanna say, I don‘t think liking a post means you agree with the entire post. Sometimes I liked a large post for the effort, for making them look town even if their views are bad, or there is a part I didn‘t think about that they mentioned/reminded me of even if the rest isn‘t. Saying this because someone, I think Farf, also used my like on a Demon post to have me agree on everything Demon said.
Her post was basically solely about that tho

v

Glimmer is NOT vanilla townie, Glimmer said she is as good as vanilla townie because of her role but Glimmer is having a role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Her post was basically solely about that tho

v
But maybe he just liked that she isn‘t a vanilla? Meaning more tools for town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have no secondary role that's why. I am saying that you are using this to get me lynched. I remember you not be willing to reveal in this DP as well, but you did when DD claimed the role.
Damn, ok I did not expect you‘d directly call her a liar. I anticipated if mafia Farf used Mafia Det Ouroboros or a teammate did. Like this even if she lynches you she dies next. This is very strange.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I have no secondary role that's why
So you chose the word GUESS to say I'm not a Psy to only now challenge my result?

If anyone can't explain how I'd get a result on you that's different from what you have I'll just lock now. And if you convince the rest and I get lynched today, you'll find a dead-end nevertheless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but you did when DD claimed the role.
Of course I did, it's rly relevant to do so in that case.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But also a dead end for Demon. Actual nobody wins case.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Damn, ok I did not expect you‘d directly call her a liar. I anticipated if mafia Farf used Mafia Det Ouroboros or a teammate did. Like this even if she lynches you she dies next. This is very strange.
You think the way he's late not only to say he's vanilla but also to say I'm a liar is organic? XD you're rly holding on to that dislike huh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Demon directly contesting farf makes this way easier of a choice.

I like a lot of posts, not simply because of reveals and stuff. I liked a lot Lala's post in this thread as well even though we have been arguing most of the time. Does it mean that I agree with her?

D1 I was trying to find out who to vote among them because it's an easy claim to make to "coast" and Asako stood out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I have no secondary role that's why. I am saying that you are using this to get me lynched. I remember you not be willing to reveal in this DP as well, but you did when DD claimed the role.
Easier to coast when you don't claim anything innit?

Sounds rather malicious, had you revealed then you'd had weakaned your own argument. "Hey guys I'm a vanilla townie and I don't trust the vanilla townies because it's an easy role to claim". 😎
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You think the way he's late not only to say he's vanilla but also to say I'm a liar is organic? XD you're rly holding on to that dislike huh
Do you have an explanation why he wouldn‘t just claim town Ouroboros? Seems the objectively better play, or do you think mafia Demon is bad?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votelock Demon. It doesn't matter if this becomes a 1x1 and I get lynched, he's a walking dead on D3.

Also, again Gry, why not adding DD as a possible Demon partner?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But also a dead end for Demon. Actual nobody wins case.
If he's scum he wins a mislynch over just dropping dead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you have an explanation why he wouldn‘t just claim town Ouroboros? Seems the objectively better play, or do you think mafia Demon is bad?
Are you trying to get feelings hurt or
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top