Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
END OF DAY 2

Votes

Taion was said to be one of the greatest tacticians Agnus had ever seen. However, his often thorough calculations never accounted for his Kevesi lover being the one to ultimately instigate his demise. So tragic, he is now just another victim of the endless now...



👓 Demonspeed 👓
Townie//Traitor


START OF NIGHT 2

Night 2 ends in...​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

END OF NIGHT 2

Innocents. Multiple Innocents dead. And, A traitor who failed to realise their potential as Moebius, failing in their servitude to the endless now. Failure is the one thing that disgusts us who seek the preservation of the Endless Now the most, that we find unacceptable.

And tonights result?




A rare night of peace.

Enjoy your fleeting success, because Moebius is inevitable and you all will lie with the Endless Now eventually...


START OF DAY 3​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Some nice kill prevention? Assuming Demon was real Traitor. Not as satisfying a lynch as it looked to be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure how Demon intended to get recruited, I haven‘t noticed anything in hindsight with his posts. While mostly conversing with Farf it‘s mainly due to her questioning him and less him sending a message.
Weird all around plays.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer is loving peace!

Since Demon is turned out to be Townie/Traitor, Glimmer is continuing to look out for Asako voters. Glimmer really hopes Brandish is being coming with some information today.

Glimmer wants to ask if Gry was being having a peaceful night with his role! Is there being anything helpful?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Some nice kill prevention? Assuming Demon was real Traitor. Not as satisfying a lynch as it looked to be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure how Demon intended to get recruited, I haven‘t noticed anything in hindsight with his posts. While mostly conversing with Farf it‘s mainly due to her questioning him and less him sending a message.
Weird all around plays.
Could be he didn't want to be obvious while under so much pressure. Ngl I was feeling sorry for him.

No kill last nigt is interesting.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry Glimmer, but nothing helpful yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Some nice kill prevention? Assuming Demon was real Traitor. Not as satisfying a lynch as it looked to be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure how Demon intended to get recruited, I haven‘t noticed anything in hindsight with his posts. While mostly conversing with Farf it‘s mainly due to her questioning him and less him sending a message.
Weird all around plays.
Demon's first 10 likes towards players:
-1 went to shad.
-1 went to farf.
-1 went to bel.
-1 went to dd.
-3! went to jammin
-3! went to brand.

So far, Jammin posted only 17 times. 5 times in late d2.

12 times in d1, 5 likes there.

Only pattern I found.

Talked a lot of nice stuff about trusting Bel and I assume he wouldn't be so blunt about his mafia mate so she looks better imo.

Assuming he was sane.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah nice. In one hand, we got no scum yet.. but on the other hand, it looks like we have a kill failure + a freeman removal + a dead traitor.

I'm learning towards Demon believing he was legit cause I think a traitor that believed to be naive would straight up say it. But I also didn't find anything rly relevant that could tie him to someone, but I wrote down some points.

1. When Bran voted Tatsu, Demon had the chance to tie it, and maybe survive the lynch in her place if others would be torn (that was before he straight up called me a liar and challenge me). So idk if he just didn't think deeply about his possibilities or if he decided not to harm someone that would be in his list (Tatsu in this case) with the mentality that a dead traitor is better than a member.
2. When he was building his case on me and Hardy after D1, he would associate either me or him with Bran or DD. Still, his focus of suspicious would remain on me and Hardy. Could it be he was signaling to the both of them (DD and Bran) that he had his eyes on them without putting them under a lot of danger per se.

The point is, Bran voted Tatsu, so those things can't go together, I think.
There was one post in D1 where he mentions all 3, when Demon tagged Tatsu to play, but I need to go back to it later when I'm not running to a meeting (2 mins late alrdy, will bb after them)

@Brandish μ @Jammin @GrySun you're the ones left to reveal.

Also, my new target has no secondary role. And I got a gift from Santa, one that is a bit pointless but could be something later on.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sorry Glimmer, but nothing helpful yet.
Until when do you plan on hold up to that? Are you fine with Bran and Jamz keeping us in the dark as well?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fuck me sideways i blocked brandish
-3! went to jammin
-3! went to brand.
Well, his vote on Asako could have been him following Bran as well, as another signal along with the likes.

Now bbl
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
IT IS BEING BRANDISH! GLIMMER IS ALSO THINKING.

1. He was saying nothing about what he is being and refusing to answer when Glimmer asked! He is being the only one who said nothing at all.

2. Asako voter (he was being the first to vote on her though)

3.
Demon's first 10 likes towards players:
-1 went to shad.
-1 went to farf.
-1 went to bel.
-1 went to dd.
-3! went to jammin
-3! went to brand.
4. No kill Night 2:
Fuck me sideways i blocked brandish
@Brandish μ Hullo, is you ready to talk today? Glimmer is being curious!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Until when do you plan on hold up to that? Are you fine with Bran and Jamz keeping us in the dark as well?
Ideally until it‘s benefitial, or until I‘m forced by all of you. With a kill failing I‘d assume mafia to be stressed/pressured and I‘ll be left in favor of Psy/Ouroboros folks which could work out great.

Eh, Brand‘s hopeless to force something from, even voted him D1 for his reason of not hinting. As for Jammin he‘s kinda coasting by but at least not on a vanilla role like some others so I‘m less in a rush with him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Demon's first 10 likes towards players:
-1 went to shad.
-1 went to farf.
-1 went to bel.
-1 went to dd.
-3! went to jammin
-3! went to brand.

So far, Jammin posted only 17 times. 5 times in late d2.

12 times in d1, 5 likes there.

Only pattern I found.

Talked a lot of nice stuff about trusting Bel and I assume he wouldn't be so blunt about his mafia mate so she looks better imo.

Assuming he was sane.
I still think likes are being counted too much, but Panda or someone did do mass likes at some point for communication. Lame method but alternatively he did nothing.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I would like to hear more from @Jammin . 2 nights to use your role. Do you have anything to share?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Worth pointing out that, assuming Lawl started the game as townie:

-He was outed to have a secondary in the last day by DD. It doesn't matter if DD is mafia det or psy.
-Lawl didn't address this at all.
-Mafia know he has a secondary. He's likely target number 1.
-We know there was a traitor
-A kill went missing.

He said he blocked Brand but he could very well just be a traitor.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Worth pointing out that, assuming Lawl started the game as townie:

-He was outed to have a secondary in the last day by DD. It doesn't matter if DD is mafia det or psy.
-Lawl didn't address this at all.
-Mafia know he has a secondary. He's likely target number 1.
-We know there was a traitor
-A kill went missing.

He said he blocked Brand but he could very well just be a traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why did you pick him?
I had 4 potential targets I felt concerned with Bakatie, Grywhy, Brandomish and hardie realistically speaking it was a tie between bakatie and brandomish and guttunneled onto the latter really
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Regarding the DD thing, I didn't see a reason to over react since can't really a point in mafia revealing me since their goal is to day lynch me anyway, i saw this instance as a casual DD moment in a panic moment
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I had 4 potential targets I felt concerned with Bakatie, Grywhy, Brandomish and hardie realistically speaking it was a tie between bakatie and brandomish and guttunneled onto the latter really
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Regarding the DD thing, I didn't see a reason to over react since can't really a point in mafia revealing me since their goal is to day lynch me anyway, i saw this instance as a casual DD moment in a panic moment
You did vote me D1.

You didn't really explain the targets. What's different from Brand than say, Jammin? Me and Baka vs Bel, etc.

It's not really about not trusting DD but overall not saying anything about it nor yourself.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Ideally until it‘s benefitial, or until I‘m forced by all of you. With a kill failing I‘d assume mafia to be stressed/pressured and I‘ll be left in favor of Psy/Ouroboros folks which could work out great.

Eh, Brand‘s hopeless to force something from, even voted him D1 for his reason of not hinting. As for Jammin he‘s kinda coasting by but at least not on a vanilla role like some others so I‘m less in a rush with him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I still think likes are being counted too much, but Panda or someone did do mass likes at some point for communication. Lame method but alternatively he did nothing.
It's not uncommon to do it. I remember Jinx getting recruited like that IIRC?

Demon even talked about the likes themselves and you can interpret it as him covering his tracks:


I like a lot of posts, not simply because of reveals and stuff. I liked a lot Lala's post in this thread as well even though we have been arguing most of the time. Does it mean that I agree with her?

D1 I was trying to find out who to vote among them because it's an easy claim to make to "coast" and Asako stood out.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Farfalla has no secondary, hmmm
Glimmer wants to ask why is you targeting Farafalla after Demon is being revealed to have a secondary as she was stating?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You did vote me D1.

You didn't really explain the targets. What's different from Brand than say, Jammin? Me and Baka vs Bel, etc.

It's not really about not trusting DD but overall not saying anything about it nor yourself.
I, did vote you day 1! .. and? It's day 1 get over yourself

Brand vs Jammin, Jammin is right there in the yellow zone not seeing any substance from jammers this game for now but i am simply not liking Dish this game super uncooperative and is giving me heebie jeebies whole game, kind of tired just like "oh, ok this is just Brand playstyle and giving me a free pass" i am 100% certain Brandomish is Mafia Man M&M or maybe I should call him Eminem hmm food for thought....

There was nothing worth saying at that moment, sure was weird af, but who cares i die and just transfer it anyway, their goal is to kill me day phase anyway and I dont see this as a DIDI plan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Be back in a couple
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Votekill Brandomish btw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top