Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Day 3 Votecount (11/11)

x7 Brandish
(GB #620 #832), Baka Taichou #661, digitaldude #663, Kat #669, GrySun #694 #838, Hardy #827, Tatsumaki #857, Jammin #858)
x4 Jammin (Belserion #687, Farfalla #699, Brandish #772 #835, Kat #888)

Tatsu
Baka
Bel
Farf
Kat
Gray
Hardy
Brandish
DD
GB
Jammin

---------------------o---------------------

Day 3 ends in...​
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Glimmer wants to ask why is you targeting Farafalla after Demon is being revealed to have a secondary as she was stating?
I thought she might have been the mafia detective.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I thought she might have been the mafia detective.
Is mafia detective being a secondary? Glimmer thinks not. So how would you have known?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I mean, I'd like to. "Should I" is a question I'm still mulling over.
I mean why wouldn't you? It's day 3 and if it could help move things forward then definitely.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Eh, Brand‘s hopeless to force something from, even voted him D1 for his reason of not hinting. As for Jammin he‘s kinda coasting by but at least not on a vanilla role like some others so I‘m less in a rush with him.
How did your suspicion on Bran age btw?
And Idk, I disagree about Jamz, I think it's quite inconvenient to let him coast without providing anything and I disagree that the role claimers are more "ok". I didn't get that benefit of the doubt from you, btw, you were inquisitive about me, could do the same to Jamz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Farfalla has no secondary, hmmm
@SirSamuel016 @Lambu
Does the gift I receive count as a secondary role?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I mean, I'd like to. "Should I" is a question I'm still mulling over.
How do you feel about Brandish? What about other players that got your attention somehow?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Regarding Misho, I'm more fine with him than not. Already said why I think Demon believed he was a legit traitor, and I don't see a second one in game. So that's where I stand currently. I feel very fine voting for Bran as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@digitaldude on N2 I DID get a secondary role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the sake of being extra cautious, I don't think that Psy being Prio 2 and Santa being Prio 3 would have made DD see me as no secondary, right?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well psych and santa are both priority 2 it would have been a coin flip.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Coinflips are for conflicting results, not an order processor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well psych and santa are both priority 2 it would have been a coin flip.
Kay, hosts said they operated that way indeed.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GB how did you use the Ouro on N1?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So you're challenging 2 people at once: Misho and me/DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't believe you at all, but just for the sake of it, would you explain your target choices for each night, Bran?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I mean why wouldn't you? It's day 3 and if it could help move things forward then definitely.
You're probably right. I mean, I feel like everybody knows what I am anyway but.... ugh.

How do you feel about Brandish? What about other players that got your attention somehow?
I don't know. Here's the thing about Brandish last game I was in I could have sworn he was mafia. And he wasn't. Game before that same feeling and he was. Not that I'm great at reading people but if I had to say if he was or wasn't. I'd say he is.

I tend to go more in the reverse order. Players I find trustable-ish and work back from that. You, Glimmer, Hardy, Gry, and Bel. I'd be pretty shocked if one of you turned red.

In terms of people I trust the least. That's Digitaldude, GB.

Tatsumaki I feel and Baka are in the middle road. Leaning town.

That's where I'm at I guess.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So you're challenging 2 people at once: Misho and me/DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't believe you at all, but just for the sake of it, would you explain your target choices for each night, Bran?
That's the result.

digitaldude was a good enough N1 choice. When you both claimed psychology i spent my next action on you.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You're probably right. I mean, I feel like everybody knows what I am anyway but.... ugh.

I don't know. Here's the thing about Brandish last game I was in I could have sworn he was mafia. And he wasn't. Game before that same feeling and he was. Not that I'm great at reading people but if I had to say if he was or wasn't. I'd say he is.

I tend to go more in the reverse order. Players I find trustable-ish and work back from that. You, Glimmer, Hardy, Gry, and Bel. I'd be pretty shocked if one of you turned red.

In terms of people I trust the least. That's Digitaldude, GB.

Tatsumaki I feel and Baka are in the middle road. Leaning town.

That's where I'm at I guess.
WHY AM I THE MAFIA WHAT THE FRIG
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is a complex situation here...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer ponders, so as a matter of fact either Brandish or GB are being lying. GB is being saying he blocked Brandish first, Glimmer doesn't think he would be being so reckless as a mafia, especially since Brandish wasn't being saying anything about his role.

Brandish was being absent and he came back claiming detective, which would be explaining why he wasn't being saying anything about it but also it is being a convenient claim for a mafia to avoid being lynched. Glimmer no likey.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
WHY AM I THE MAFIA WHAT THE FRIG
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is a complex situation here...
You just said I'm not an ouro mafia, and I can't be Santa either 'cause of the gift I got.
How is that complex if it makes you mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Glimmer ponders, so as a matter of fact either Brandish or GB are being lying. GB is being saying he blocked Brandish first, Glimmer doesn't think he would be being so reckless as a mafia, especially since Brandish wasn't being saying anything about his role.

Brandish was being absent and he came back claiming detective, which would be explaining why he wasn't being saying anything about it but also it is being a convenient claim for a mafia to avoid being lynched. Glimmer no likey.
Yeah but he came back in a moment a player is incriminating him.

Meetings again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top