Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion even after all that was discussed about a possible Demon team, would you think mafia is GB, DD and Jamz instead?

Just wondering if it's safer to lynch Jamz for now and ponder on that some more even tho the whole thing is so convoluted... Bran spam was successful at making me insecure...

And well I'm asking you 'cause I won't afk Poopie and I think you have a good grasp of what all that got said.
I thought for sure there were 2 townie Ouroboros, but now i'm wondering if I interpreted the mechanic wrong and it's just one for each faction. If that's the case then GB is 100% mafia ouroboros and with that in mind DD would definitely be his teammate. I said it when he claimed Psy that I wouldn't be surprised if he used his teammate for credibility. Could be he thought Brandish was Vanilla so claiming he blocked him wouldn't be risky. Would 2 Ouroboros and a traitor warrant 2 psychiatrists in the game? I still find it a bit crazy that both of you landed on a secondary role the first night. You at least produced results from your investigation of demon and we got the traitor so it makes it easier for me to see you as the legit Psy. Maybe i'm being stubborn but I can see a Psy/Detective in the game over 2 psy. Then it becomes a case of Gry vs Brandish. It's easier for me to see one of them being Santa. Brandish did say he wouldn't hint but would early claim, or something to that effect, and that's why i'm not so hung up on his reveal in terms of timing.

That said, both would be a problem. Lynch Jammin today and the Brandish drama returns tomorrow and vice versa. It comes down to which lynch would benefit town more. Jammin guarantees a mafia. Brandish is iffy but if he's mafia somewhat clears GB and DD. I'm always in favor of giving the detectives 3 nights to work though.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Fwiw:

I think Jammin is the safer choice to find mafia.

Brandish is the safer choice to find mafia ouroboros.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
doesn't spy get successfully blocked msg?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I MEAN PROSTITUTE! DOESN'T PROSTI GET BLOCK SUCCESSFUL MSG?
I didn't get one and i've never had the role before this to know the normal way it works. I just sent in the action.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Fwiw:

I think Jammin is the safer choice to find mafia.

Brandish is the safer choice to find mafia ouroboros.
Glimmer wants to ask if you weren't being locked, would you stay on Brandish or would you swap to Jammin?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Glimmer wants to ask if you weren't being locked, would you stay on Brandish or would you swap to Jammin?
I'd be swapping but I was getting my ass jumped over for merely discussing Brandish' alignment so...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Kat can only be Santa if the first gift was something the player wouldn't even notice to have received (which I'm not even sure it's possible?). Otw there would be someone out there with a gift that can easily disprove her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or well the target could be Erin but what are the odds
or she didn't send a gift that night, where does it say she has to send every night
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
or she didn't send a gift that night, where does it say she has to send every night
True but then she's purposely delaying her own win con in a Night 1 gamble.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It is being true that in Jammin/Bel situation, one of them is 100% mafia, meanwhile the Brandish/GB situation, there is being a very small chance of them being both town if GB was indeed blocked by mafia. Now Glimmer would very much appreciate if we lynched correctly today. Glimmer votelocks Jammin.

To actually make it happen, we need more vote changes. Glimmer summons thee @digitaldude @Baka Taichou @Tatsumaki to think about it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I thought for sure there were 2 townie Ouroboros, but now i'm wondering if I interpreted the mechanic wrong and it's just one for each faction. If that's the case then GB is 100% mafia ouroboros and with that in mind DD would definitely be his teammate. I said it when he claimed Psy that I wouldn't be surprised if he used his teammate for credibility. Could be he thought Brandish was Vanilla so claiming he blocked him wouldn't be risky. Would 2 Ouroboros and a traitor warrant 2 psychiatrists in the game? I still find it a bit crazy that both of you landed on a secondary role the first night. You at least produced results from your investigation of demon and we got the traitor so it makes it easier for me to see you as the legit Psy. Maybe i'm being stubborn but I can see a Psy/Detective in the game over 2 psy. Then it becomes a case of Gry vs Brandish. It's easier for me to see one of them being Santa. Brandish did say he wouldn't hint but would early claim, or something to that effect, and that's why i'm not so hung up on his reveal in terms of timing.

That said, both would be a problem. Lynch Jammin today and the Brandish drama returns tomorrow and vice versa. It comes down to which lynch would benefit town more. Jammin guarantees a mafia. Brandish is iffy but if he's mafia somewhat clears GB and DD. I'm always in favor of giving the detectives 3 nights to work though.
how would that make DD mafia exactly? doesn't sound like DD at all to use his mafia buddy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

True but then she's purposely delaying her own win con in a Night 1 gamble.
just like santa would be delaying a win con by gifting her freeman cancelation
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i keep wondering why they went for ERIN as the first kill, why not farf, why not gry, why not any of the other good players?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

(not saying erin isn't a good player, but not a first night kill in the games i've witnessed)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

22min left
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
how would that make DD mafia exactly? doesn't sound like DD at all to use his mafia buddy
That's based on my belief that the game doesn't have 2 psy. I could be wrong but it doesn't make sense if there's like 3 or 4 people with secondary roles. In this instance he would be using GB to validate his false claim. But now i'm seeing lovers theory being thrown out there so who knows.

Plus if Brandish is lynched and flips mafia then his result that painted DD as scum (i'm choosing to believe this is insane detective) is invalidated, which is why I said it would somewhat clear him and GB. At least for now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I thought for sure there were 2 townie Ouroboros, but now i'm wondering if I interpreted the mechanic wrong and it's just one for each faction. If that's the case then GB is 100% mafia ouroboros and with that in mind DD would definitely be his teammate. I said it when he claimed Psy that I wouldn't be surprised if he used his teammate for credibility. Could be he thought Brandish was Vanilla so claiming he blocked him wouldn't be risky. Would 2 Ouroboros and a traitor warrant 2 psychiatrists in the game? I still find it a bit crazy that both of you landed on a secondary role the first night. You at least produced results from your investigation of demon and we got the traitor so it makes it easier for me to see you as the legit Psy. Maybe i'm being stubborn but I can see a Psy/Detective in the game over 2 psy. Then it becomes a case of Gry vs Brandish. It's easier for me to see one of them being Santa. Brandish did say he wouldn't hint but would early claim, or something to that effect, and that's why i'm not so hung up on his reveal in terms of timing.

That said, both would be a problem. Lynch Jammin today and the Brandish drama returns tomorrow and vice versa. It comes down to which lynch would benefit town more. Jammin guarantees a mafia. Brandish is iffy but if he's mafia somewhat clears GB and DD. I'm always in favor of giving the detectives 3 nights to work though.
Maybe because I'm caught up in the idea we got Lovers in game, since I don't rly see a Mafia Doc without a purpose in the design, that I also like the idea of 2 Psys and no Dets the most. Specially if one of the Dets (Gry) doesn't trust the other and indicates he's a useless paranoid...
But hm, can keep my vote where it is, then.

Fwiw:

I think Jammin is the safer choice to find mafia.

Brandish is the safer choice to find mafia ouroboros.
Yeah, that's the thing, I don't think we'll find an Ouro in Jamz and we prolly would in Bran. But oh well, the benefit would be to remove it from the mafia for 1 phase, and they should have only Doctor left to use right now (cause the other two were way better for them) so it kinda doesn't matter a lot.

I'd be swapping but I was getting my ass jumped over for merely discussing Brandish' alignment so...
Well, if it bothers you that much, I can reduce the number of times I voice that I think you're so up to no good.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,127
Reaction score
14,108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
how would that make DD mafia exactly? doesn't sound like DD at all to use his mafia buddy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



just like santa would be delaying a win con by gifting her freeman cancelation
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i keep wondering why they went for ERIN as the first kill, why not farf, why not gry, why not any of the other good players?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

(not saying erin isn't a good player, but not a first night kill in the games i've witnessed)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

22min left
Right but one means surviving a whole new cycle vs a single day. Assuming freeman even dies.

Santa could had simply not noticed her clues or they could had guessed she was a baiting Bomb/PGO/Jesus etc that either accelerate the game or confirm a townie idk.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
On another note if Brandish doesn't flip mafia ouroboros, it will be interesting to see which one of us dies tonight @GB considering what's left in our arsenal.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
FIVE MINUTES REMAIN

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

END OF DAY​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
END OF DAY 3

Votes

In this world, as in any other world, indecision is weakness. Against time's stalled flow, even the Endless Now can reduce the fiercest of beasts to wee lambs primed for slaughter. Queen of Keves, as brilliant as your wings are, your role in this game is over. Your people abandoned you as they rightfully should have, and now you can only know the taste of despair for the rest of your eternity.


👑 Brandish 👑
Detective


START OF NIGHT 3

Time until Night 3 Ends...​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

END OF NIGHT 3

Silvercoat Ethel. There were none who didn't respect her- not in the colonies, the city or any of the Moebius themselves. Her faultless battle record spoke for itself, as did her demeanour which empowered all around her. The scum struck at the worst possible time for her, and as hard as she fought back, she could not repel them all. Rest easy Silvercoat Ethel, town's mightiest warrior, for your role in the fight against the endless now is just about finished...



⚔ Belserion ⚔
Townie//Ouroboros



START OF DAY 4

Day 4 ends in...​
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Glimmer is sad we couldn't swap from Brandish to Jammin in the end. It is being very unfortunate. Bel's death was being expected, we can only hope her ourobro is being safe.

Good news is being:
Jammin is 100% scum
One of DD and Farfalla is scum

Today, Glimmer thinks, we have to proceed with keeling Jammin. Glimmer hopes the night results will be helpful in determining which one of DD and Farfalla is being the guilty one, so we can lynch the correct one in the end. We also have to be finding Santa by the end of day 5.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Day 4 Votecount (9/9)

x6 DD (Hardy #952, Farf #953, GB #955, GrySun #956, Baka #1017, Tatsu #1021, Kat #1024)
x2 Baka (Kat #1096, Jammin #1103)
x1 Jammin (DD #921, #1075)
x0 Farfalla (Baka #978)

Tatsu
Baka
Farf
Kat
Gray
Hardy
DD
GB
Jammin

---------------------o---------------------

Day 4 ends in...​
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm rly sorry for that... Specially to Bran and Sanse... That was pure arrogance, stupidity and incompetence... I got more focused in "cracking" the game setup than reading people... That was quite ugly, specially cause people were being quite graceful as well while I allowed them to have no voice... Gonna be less in the way now, provide my points and give you all space. I'll take responsability if we lose as well...

And well here comes some shit storm tanking since the antitown will gang: my gift was a temp role as I said - 1 time use Necro - I believed yday it was to perpetuate the Psys in game in search of other secondaries like lovers. I was convinced that it was Gry that gave it to me and beause of that (can't Necro myself, wasn't planning on seeing DD dead), so I thought he was "discarding" it on me. Jokes on me... But yeah, I could use it on Bran and then on Gry himself now.

Results:

N1 - digitaldude is Innocent
N2 - Farfalla us Guilty
Got Innocent in Gry.

So he's antitown, likely Santa indeed. I don't think he's with Jamz and DD - but haven't I been quite wrong alrdy. Dunno what to think of GB yet with his past record of lying but prolly also mafia.
Gry's not a priority lynch tho, mafia will have to kill Santa tonight or they also lose. If he doesn't die tonight, he's mafia.

Today I'd lynch Jamz or DD, but prolly DD since we alrdy talked about not believing that Jamz has an Ouro and DD said he does.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The way he kept spamming who he investigated last day made me so doubtful, i was hoping it'd be a ploy to make us doubt ourselves, but it wasn't.

did anyone get a gift last night?? please come out if you did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm rly sorry for that... Specially to Bran and Sanse... That was pure arrogance, stupidity and incompetence... I got more focused in "cracking" the game setup than reading people... That was quite ugly, specially cause people were being quite graceful as well while I allowed them to have no voice... Gonna be less in the way now, provide my points and give you all space. I'll take responsability if we lose as well...

And well here comes some shit storm tanking since the antitown will gang: my gift was a temp role as I said - 1 time use Necro - I believed yday it was to perpetuate the Psys in game in search of other secondaries like lovers. I was convinced that it was Gry that gave it to me and beause of that (can't Necro myself, wasn't planning on seeing DD dead), so I thought he was "discarding" it on me. Jokes on me... But yeah, I could use it on Bran and then on Gry himself now.



Got Innocent in Gry.

So he's antitown, likely Santa indeed. I don't think he's with Jamz and DD - but haven't I been quite wrong alrdy. Dunno what to think of GB yet with his past record of lying but prolly also mafia.
Gry's not a priority lynch tho, mafia will have to kill Santa tonight or they also lose. If he doesn't die tonight, he's mafia.

Today I'd lynch Jamz or DD, but prolly DD since we alrdy talked about not believing that Jamz has an Ouro and DD said he does.
when dd say he has ouro? didn't he claim psy?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top