Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
tf is with these votes on DD?

Idk about you guys but no present today? is no one curious as to why? aka no santa?
Isn't Kat's blind trust in a non confirmed townie a bit too obvious????
Farf leading brandish lynch, when brandish god GUILTY on her.
WHAT would be the purpose of both insane and paranoid detective in one game?
GB claiming to block brandish THE DETECTIVE thus leading to his lynch as a result.
GB still being alive despite claiming ouro, boo hoo he was blocked, and bel dying, after saying he SPIED ON JAMMIN N1 and his target was Erin WHO DIED N1, then blocked jammin N2 and tadaaa no kill, and believing more that bel was detective.

No santa! LOVERS! and 3 mafias. comeee onnnnn
Okay Glimmer is going to be trying to suffer through this and reply to this mess.

Glimmer's trust in Farfalla is not blind, assuming that is what you meant. Of course, Glimmer is aware of the chance of Farfalla lying but Glimmer trusts her more than DD and one of them is clearly scum.
Farfalla didn't even vote for Brandish.
The point is there isn't being a paranoid detective because Gry is Santa.
When blocking, GB wasn't being knowing Brandish was detective. Brandish was sus since forever. GB even said to go for Jammin instead at the end of Day 3 (unlike you who ignored me).
Jammin is indeed scum so you got one thing being correct.

Glimmer knows for a fact there is being a Santa. Lovers, Glimmer isn't sure. But Glimmer is sure to get a headache soon.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm sorry but this can't be a town farfalla she never makes so many "mistakes" as town, now all i see is "how could i have been so wrong"

!votekill farfalla
Something is definitely weird with Farf, her result on me is impossible but there‘s no reason she‘d do this since she was already tied to DD. I suspect some weird recruitment but whatever majority is fine with how things are.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
can you guys say who is the mafia team and santa I really wanna hear it.
The way Glimmer sees it:

Mafia: Jammin, DD, Tatsu/Baka
Santa: Gry
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm currently leaning on DD-Jammin-Tatsu and Santa Gry

tf is with these votes on DD?

Idk about you guys but no present today? is no one curious as to why? aka no santa?
Isn't Kat's blind trust in a non confirmed townie a bit too obvious????
Farf leading brandish lynch, when brandish god GUILTY on her.
WHAT would be the purpose of both insane and paranoid detective in one game?
GB claiming to block brandish THE DETECTIVE thus leading to his lynch as a result.
GB still being alive despite claiming ouro, boo hoo he was blocked, and bel dying, after saying he SPIED ON JAMMIN N1 and his target was Erin WHO DIED N1, then blocked jammin N2 and tadaaa no kill, and believing more that bel was detective.

No santa! LOVERS! and 3 mafias. comeee onnnnn
Can you explain how this scenario works? Who's with who? Are 2 lovers pretending there's a santa for 2 days expecting the gifts to suddenly disappear for the rest of the game and town to be ok with it?

Kat's only reasonably a mafia that had a role and lost it with a gift. It's possible but we have way too many results to priorise that path.

Farf killed demon... on the other hand dd exposed lawl saying he was ouroboros, lied with his hint, Farf got a secondary so AT BEST he 50% lied about his n2 result even if you believe him, his n2 and n3 targets barely follow any logic.

Lawl's end game was getting lynched after jumping on brand?

Lawl being alive makes sense because Bel's ouroboros order meant she had to heal next whereas he couldn't, so then she became the target.

Agreed on Jammin.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Are you saying both Kat and Farf are lying about receiving gifts if you say no santa?
also notice how she said she used necro on bran and got innocent on you (like bran got on DD) thus being convinced you're the santa (which she's been throwing at you for how long now?) and to reinforce her insinuation that brandish was insane/paranoid (whichever gives opposite results) and then going for DD, but ya know painting you red.

There are 15 players in this game, out of which 6 dead already, leaving 9 players alive, out of which 4 are surely scum. Misslynch today, kill tonight and game over.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The way Glimmer sees it:

Mafia: Jammin, DD, Tatsu/Baka
Santa: Gry
I'm currently leaning on DD-Jammin-Tatsu and Santa Gry



Can you explain how this scenario works? Who's with who? Are 2 lovers pretending there's a santa for 2 days expecting the gifts to suddenly disappear for the rest of the game and town to be ok with it?

Kat's only reasonably a mafia that had a role and lost it with a gift. It's possible but we have way too many results to priorise that path.

Farf killed demon... on the other hand dd exposed lawl saying he was ouroboros, lied with his hint, Farf got a secondary so AT BEST he 50% lied about his n2 result even if you believe him, his n2 and n3 targets barely follow any logic.

Lawl's end game was getting lynched after jumping on brand?

Lawl being alive makes sense because Bel's ouroboros order meant she had to heal next whereas he couldn't, so then she became the target.

Agreed on Jammin.
gb is literally not getting killed for a minimum of 3 days and his plan was bad as mafia? hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also kat you think there is only 3 mafia in the game?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
precisely, no one else claimed gift, and at this point if they'd come out to claim i'd just assume they're mafia buddies
Glimmer wants to question if you are joking or not. How would Glimmer and Farfalla know there is not being a Santa? What if somebody else got a gift afteťr Night 1 and called BS on Glimmer's claim? Or maybe if we got lucky then Night 1 gift would be undelivered and somebody would get gift night 2. That would be being stupid.

Like it was being said already. Night 3 gift was either passed to Bel who died, or Jammin received it (he is the only one who wasn't being here yet), OR Santa was being choosing not to gift to cause chaos.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Demon was real Traitor I think they can be 3 only, + a nonkill TP like Santa. Should be 5 townies vs 4 non townies in total I think or they‘d just outvote at this point.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I could quote my posts as well where I talked about many scenarios and a lot about Brandish and Santas, but you already saw them while looking for your own so you‘re just being disingenuous.

Are you really thinking the posts you quoted show you as aggressive :lmao Here‘s something for you:





What good are any of your talking-point posts when caving in to Farf‘s demand is your immediate response. Even Brandish didn‘t immediately lock when Farf made him do it, a town Det had some spine.

I was wrong on Brandish but I was consistent on my issues with him since D1. And I‘ve been telling who I think the scums and Santa are.
I was using the user search function so no I didn't check my own. Go ahead and share them.

Yeah I voted wrong. On top of not trusting Brandish the count was 5(+Jammin)vs 3 and I didn't feel like going against the curve... out of spite? Had I just voted then people would had complained I can move it around anyway. Was better to be a team player.

Brandish had so much spine that he didn't do anything for 2 days, amazing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So no I only checked my own* derp
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Also kat you think there is only 3 mafia in the game?
Glimmer doesn't know much about balance and set-ups and so but the rules say 14-17 players= 4 mafia, so Jammin, DD, Tatsu/Baka + Demon (assuming he was being legit Traitor) is 4.

Santa is non-killing so Glimmer guesses that is okay.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm currently leaning on DD-Jammin-Tatsu and Santa Gry



Can you explain how this scenario works? Who's with who? Are 2 lovers pretending there's a santa for 2 days expecting the gifts to suddenly disappear for the rest of the game and town to be ok with it?

Kat's only reasonably a mafia that had a role and lost it with a gift. It's possible but we have way too many results to priorise that path.

Farf killed demon... on the other hand dd exposed lawl saying he was ouroboros, lied with his hint, Farf got a secondary so AT BEST he 50% lied about his n2 result even if you believe him, his n2 and n3 targets barely follow any logic.

Lawl's end game was getting lynched after jumping on brand?

Lawl being alive makes sense because Bel's ouroboros order meant she had to heal next whereas he couldn't, so then she became the target.

Agreed on Jammin.
or mafia teammates lying about a santa
or there's indeed a santa, and as you said kat is now regular mafia and let's say farf is town indeed and gry is the santa, then kat is trying to go by unnoticed by gaining farf's trust cuz oh she believes in her so much.
kat still sus here

gb's end game is claiming he got blocked, which someone else suggested yday, ah yes, i think it was farf

like i said with demon, when tatsu came in and he instantly told her claim for her, "let me guess you vanilla too" I am very weary when people suggest what others are/have done/had happened to them, for them. just screams mafia buddy trying to save someone so they don't make a mistake.

and what did lawl have?

well i'm probably not right about all of them and i still think tatsu's in kahoots with demon, so either demon was a naive traitor and had tatsu on his list and tatsu is town, or he was true and tatsu is one of the mafias. in any case her lack of participation is irking me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I was using the user search function so no I didn't check my own. Go ahead and share them.

Yeah I voted wrong. On top of not trusting Brandish the count was 5(+Jammin)vs 3 and I didn't feel like going against the curve... out of spite? Had I just voted then people would had complained I can move it around anyway. Was better to be a team player.

Brandish had so much spine that he didn't do anything for 2 days, amazing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So no I only checked my own* derp
This is what I mean with disingenuous. It‘s not about you „voting wrong“, it‘s the way you just voted what you were told. The „meek“ comment is the main point you took offense in, and used.. talking about Brandish as your counter argument?
Now you say being a team player but that‘s not how you came across at all. Nothing more to say to that.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
@Tatsumaki Glimmer wants to ask, out of Farfalla and DD, who would you lynch?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
This is what I mean with disingenuous. It‘s not about you „voting wrong“, it‘s the way you just voted what you were told. The „meek“ comment is the main point you took offense in, and used.. talking about Brandish as your counter argument?
Now you say being a team player but that‘s not how you came across at all. Nothing more to say to that.
No? I even said in the post before that that my vote wasn't leaving Jammin or Brandish.

Yes, because this is a game of talking. You cannot say I didn't attack dd (...who I'm literally voting now) and jammin after "getting recruited) based on the quotes I left.

How did I come across?

I'm still waiting for the quotes. What have you done in this game, let alone D3?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Okay Glimmer is going to be trying to suffer through this and reply to this mess.

Glimmer's trust in Farfalla is not blind, assuming that is what you meant. Of course, Glimmer is aware of the chance of Farfalla lying but Glimmer trusts her more than DD and one of them is clearly scum.
Farfalla didn't even vote for Brandish.
The point is there isn't being a paranoid detective because Gry is Santa.
When blocking, GB wasn't being knowing Brandish was detective. Brandish was sus since forever. GB even said to go for Jammin instead at the end of Day 3 (unlike you who ignored me).
Jammin is indeed scum so you got one thing being correct.

Glimmer knows for a fact there is being a Santa. Lovers, Glimmer isn't sure. But Glimmer is sure to get a headache soon.
glimmer sounds a bit condescending with her comments.

also glimmer is not taking into account that this is the last day of the game if we misslynch it's game over.
also why am i speaking in glimmer language. xD
that's precisely what i meant, she threw comments about him all day and didn't vote, why is that? who advocates for someone's guiltiness and then doesn't vote them? keeps vote on someone else who's surely scum, and then the next day goes for a 3rd option? not to mention the person they advocated to be lynched (that they did not vote) was in fact TOWN DET. WHAT TOWNIE DOES THAT GLIMMER TELL ME.

Ok gry is santa, why would there be an insane det then? just to create chaos? when ouro can only be used once for each role every few days?

(and you're ignoring the reply where i said I missed the tag)

So where's the third gift?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Main kill target ???? Of who ???
kek I flushed you out at least :))) care to contribute sth? did you get a santa gift?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,095
Gender
Female
Country
France
kek I flushed you out at least :))) care to contribute sth? did you get a santa gift?
I already said no I didn't. Sorry that my lack of participation 'irk' you. But then you should read the few posts I make.

@Tatsumaki Glimmer wants to ask, out of Farfalla and DD, who would you lynch?
Between both I trust DD less. So I would lynch him. But I honestly think Jammin would be the safest lynch today. So I'm confused as to why the majority went for DD today.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
AND WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED TO KILLING JAMMIN YDAY AND SUDDENLY TODAY FARF AH NO, BRAN WAS INSANE/PARANOID AND SURELY DD NEEDS TO DIE, WHEN YDAY SHE KEPT VOTE ON JAMMIN, BUT KEPT SPEAKING OUT HOW BRANDISH NEEDS TO DIE!!!!
This is very twisted, I even got asked about who would be better - Bran or Jamz - and I said that it didn't matter much cause even tho it looked like Jamz didn't have an ouro and Bran could have one, the CD +action that should be left (doctor) wouldn't matter for us that much. I also said towards the end that Bran shouting his results on repeat was making me insecure.
Finally, I said today I don't mind going for DD or Jamz. I can simply change if anything saw no reason to sit on vote 1 for the whole phase.
Shouldn't I bit scared of lynching DD if I'm mafia, actually? I'd show that I'm dirt once he'd flip town. DD doesn't want me dead, he wants Jamz - precisely because of that. Even if you'd say I want a mislynch to rush to win, it wouldn't result in an irreversible loss today.

D4 - 5T / 3M / 1S
N4 - 4T / 3M / 1S <- they gotta watch out for Santa
D5 - 3T / 3M / 1S

So even if they gun us and equal their numbers to ours, we can still lynch correctly next and stay in the game cause Santa would give us survivability. Why I say that not lynching Santa now forces them to choose between handling Santa first or keeping us in the game to try to tackle us later, even if we'd fuck up now.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
here's another thought then, what if she's the santa, she's making so many mistakes because she needs more townies to die so the game doesn't end too fast. Though that wouldn't explain her not going for jammin and going for DD, because if dd is town, the game ends either tonight or tomorrow's misslynch depending on how many mafias there are, so she'd need to start getting mafias too, and if the guilty result on her is cuz she's santa, then she should know DD would be innocent indeed in that scenario, so why not go for jammin instead.
Something is definitely weird with Farf, her result on me is impossible but there‘s no reason she‘d do this since she was already tied to DD. I suspect some weird recruitment but whatever majority is fine with how things are.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top