Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Still waiting to hear from @Jammin how he could be such a monster and not save Glimmer.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Playstyle alone wise until now I had thought Gry was more likely, with the massive caveat that he got blocked N3 AND DD having a Hot Potato. And now he's claiming mafia so even as Santa his wincon is delayed by a Night so no point in going there rn.

If Gry is Santa and DD held that hot shit confidently past N3 which is pretty funny.

Assuming it was a gift, I think Santa would had actually wanted the potato gift to explode. It was handed to a mafia so they could easily remove a town Ouroboros (it cannot be blocked). Mafia wasn't going to hand it to a vanilla townie claim, so Santa's "competitors" would remain while their threats would be gone.

Also Santa would know that DD was lying about the Hot Potato being a bomb.

So, I will probably vote whichever of Baka/Tatsu fit this while sounding less genuine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If we are wrong we can also just block the other so there's that as well...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Playstyle alone wise until now I had thought Gry was more likely, with the massive caveat that he got blocked N3 AND DD having a Hot Potato. And now he's claiming mafia so even as Santa his wincon is delayed by a Night so no point in going there rn.

If Gry is Santa and DD held that hot shit confidently past N3 which is pretty funny.

Assuming it was a gift, I think Santa would had actually wanted the potato gift to explode. It was handed to a mafia so they could easily remove a town Ouroboros (it cannot be blocked). Mafia wasn't going to hand it to a vanilla townie claim, so Santa's "competitors" would remain while their threats would be gone.

Also Santa would know that DD was lying about the Hot Potato being a bomb.

So, I will probably vote whichever of Baka/Tatsu fit this while sounding less genuine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If we are wrong we can also just block the other so there's that as well...
ah yes, cuz i was confident enough to tell ppl to change their vote, cuz me as vanilla town (who was literally useless the entire game as I sussed all the wrong ppl) would definitely mind taking a bullet so someone with claimed role would survive. Very logical indeed. Must be santa, very santa like to suggest that.

Here's a thought, how bout you use your noble vote on me or tatsu then? Let's see your confirmation.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Assuming it was a gift, I think Santa would had actually wanted the potato gift to explode. It was handed to a mafia so they could easily remove a town Ouroboros (it cannot be blocked). Mafia wasn't going to hand it to a vanilla townie claim, so Santa's "competitors" would remain while their threats would be gone.
I thought so too, but Potato being handed to a mafia that was just put in a Innocent+Guilty Det result pair is weird to assume he‘d just survive the next day to pass the Potato anywhere. So it‘s the same strange thought process as deleting Freeman.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If we are wrong we can also just block the other so there's that as well...
ofc ofc we lynch one of tatsu/baka, then we block the other, to leave room for the real santa to finish his last gift.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I thought so too, but Potato being handed to a mafia that was just put in a Innocent+Guilty Det result pair is weird to assume he‘d just survive the next day to pass the Potato anywhere. So it‘s the same strange thought process as deleting Freeman.
Jammin was town target number 1 so it still fits?

The freeman thing could be Santa thinking Kat was baiting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

ofc ofc we lynch one of tatsu/baka, then we block the other, to leave room for the real santa to finish his last gift.
Idgi. I really can do an extra vote to prove myself so are you saying Gry can be the Santa or are you proposing someone else? What's your escape here?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
or who knows mby tatsu is the santa.

I'm rly not liking her not being around at all, town tatsu is usually active even if not on the first day. from the games i played with her at least. But she can't be mafia like I initially thought. So mby she's santa and you're telling the truth hardy, but we can't be sure of that until you cast your vote.

So, since I know my role, but you guys don't, I suggest we lynch tatsu (only if hardy uses anon vote) and if she's not santa you can block me (though I know i'm not santa so we'll prolly lose the game if it's neither tatsu or hardy).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is idgi really a thing, first heard it used this game.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Jammin was town target number 1 so it still fits?

The freeman thing could be Santa thinking Kat was baiting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Idgi. I really can do an extra vote to prove myself so are you saying Gry can be the Santa or are you proposing someone else? What's your escape here?
escape? bruh you can lynch me if you distrust me so much, I don't rly care, it's just that it'd be against my wincon to just offer myself for lynch wouldn't it? since i'm town and it'd obviously lose us the game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He didn't sus Misho's alignment, he sus'd his action claims.
No, she's right, I was suspicious of him until DD left him hanging dry in D2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

escape? bruh you can lynch me if you distrust me so much, I don't rly care, it's just that it'd be against my wincon to just offer myself for lynch wouldn't it? since i'm town and it'd obviously lose us the game.
You aren't playing against your wincon if the play has merit. By doing this you can try to get us to NOT vote you.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
idgi, idgi is not that rare...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So, I will probably vote whichever of Baka/Tatsu fit this while sounding less genuine.
--- Double Post Merged, 12 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 14 minutes ago ---
If we are wrong we can also just block the other so there's that as well...
Gotta rerun the math to see if we'd lose in case we'd mislynch, and then the game would be only between Mafia and Santa...

And how could "we" block the other? Will you protect Misho and trust him to block the remaining one?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Gotta rerun the math to see if we'd lose in case we'd mislynch, and then the game would be only between Mafia and Santa...

And how could "we" block the other? Will you protect Misho and trust him to block the remaining one?
Assuming Gry is nice.

I don't think Misho can block.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No, she's right, I was suspicious of him until DD left him hanging dry in D2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You aren't playing against your wincon if the play has merit. By doing this you can try to get us to NOT vote you.
ye but all i'm saying is, i have nothing to offer, nothing to confirm myself with, so me offering myself for a lynch just to ease your minds about me is pointless, and it's basically me giving up trying to convince you that i'm town fully knowing that it will lose us the game, isn't that considered playing against my wincon if I do that?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
ye but all i'm saying is, i have nothing to offer, nothing to confirm myself with, so me offering myself for a lynch just to ease your minds about me is pointless, and it's basically me giving up trying to convince you that i'm town fully knowing that it will lose us the game, isn't that considered playing against my wincon if I do that?
It's not pointless because by doing that you could be avoiding your own lynch and block, thus winning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top