Games Mafia Game 113 - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - GAME END

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,691
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
GAME END


Within one swift night, the world's deadlock was broken. Moebius lost full control of the world, and the Endless now came to an end.

But, the new world that would be created would not be a return to what should have been in the truest sense. No, just one individual outsmarted all and gained the strength to reforge the world to his own desires.






RISE NOW, WINNER OF MAFIA GAME #113!



♾️ HARDY ♾️
🎅 SANTA CLAUS 🎅






Parties lost to the endless now...


Town


🐦 Farfalla 🐦
Psychiatrist // Ouroboros



👊 GB 👊
Townie // Ouroboros




❔ Tatsumaki ❔
Townie // Ouroboros


💣 Baka Taichou 💣
Townie



Mafia



🧠 Jammin 🧠
Mafia Boss




__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are a few thank yous I want to make before I head off to bed because HOLY FUCK it is late.

Firstly, to my wonderful co-host and friend @Lambu for helping me build this game that I'm incredibly proud of. We put a lot of time into it, and I'm thrilled with how it turned out. It wouldn't of been anything like this without your expertise and input so thank you for joining me on creating this! 🙏

Secondly, thank you to @Marmalade! You nailed the aesthetic with the avatars and this game wouldn't of looked anywhere near as nice as it did without all your hard work! Thank you for helping me reach my creative vision! 🙏

Thirdly, I'd like to give a thank you to @Copy Panda! Not only was the furry fella our substitute in case he was needed, but in the early days of idea brewing late last year, I had the idea of adapting The Devil from the Chainsaw Man game I got to co-host with him and tweaking it for a new setting. He gave me his blessing and was another pivotal point of feedback for game construction so thank you my friend 🙏

Fourthly, this game nearly had a completely different set-up due to player numbers, but in the face of adversity some incredible people stepped up to fill the plate- Bel, Jammin, Kat: thank you for helping us reach the number of players we needed for the game to run as we envisioned, and for your crucial parts that you played!

Finally, thank you to all the players! I'm so glad you all joined us for this game. I love the Xenoblade series and I had a wonderful time creating the game with Lambu, as well as hosting it! Thank you to all who made it possible, and on one last note: CONGRATULATIONS HARDY!!!


JOIN THE ENDLESS NOW (DEADPAD)​
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, Hardy's confirmed (as townie) in my eyes - the anon vote is there.

Gry says he has the Ouro, I don't think we need it with me and Misho being able to block, and he's top-voted with Jamz. If someone has a reason to spare Gry with the Ouro, I can vote for Jamz.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
at least compared to tatsu I'm trying here... how is she town in any scenario how
Activity level is not proof of faction.
I Have nothing to prove myself with either sadly, tomorrow will be gruesome.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I can have a French night with Tatsu
French is always the way to go :hurr
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Is the best route to kill gry?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This day feels so wrong
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh I can sex baka kyaa
O/////////////////////////////O s-s -segs????????????????????

GB NOT IN PUBLIC!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, Hardy's confirmed (as townie) in my eyes - the anon vote is there.

Gry says he has the Ouro, I don't think we need it with me and Misho being able to block, and he's top-voted with Jamz. If someone has a reason to spare Gry with the Ouro, I can vote for Jamz.
so who do we lynch? gry for the ouro?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Is the best route to kill gry?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This day feels so wrong
Based on the scenarios it's the only way to go, kind of.

@Farfalla this hardy thing is weird can he be the robber?
I'm teammates with who then? I've been after every single scum.

Who has the santa gift?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Mafia will kill either me, Hardy or Misho tonight, so we should leave our "votes" on who we'd rather lynch tomorrow based on what we have so far.
yes leave votes for tomorrow and also i hope they don't kill you or misho

gry you can kill me if it makes you feel better XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
oly remember you being after me and killing DD when its convinient
I made a case for Jammin (and Brandish) based on traitor! demon why would I bring him up like that?

And brought up dd's choice of revealing you several times while no one was giving a crap.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu


Mafia looks a bit weak, maybe?

And again, Gry didn't mind rushing to kill Jamz.
Was that a sentiment that they didn't think we could have any different path for today, or does he feel more valuable than Jamz?

Gry can't be Santa, he did nothing in N3 and a gift was delivered. He has to be mafia.

Nobody believes Jamz could be town, right? Specially doctor...

And with that, 4 mafias with 1 traitor and 1 freeman wouldn't be overkill?

So I think it's more about a member possibly sitting on a role (and imo that would be Gry) than Hardy possibly being mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I made a case for Jammin (and Brandish) based on traitor! demon why would I bring him up like that?

And brought up dd's choice of revealing you several times while no one was giving a crap.
i am just thinking you are playing 5D chess here
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, whoever got DD's Ouro can attempt kingmaking by blocking me or GB while we try to block Santa.
Then Santa delivers it and wins @.@/

Gry said he has it but it's not like we can trust him since Idk we just have to work with luck being in our favor as well...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top