Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 583 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 583 Spoilers & Discussion

Do you believe Yuri's statement regarding the strength of Zahard Princesses?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
- Here Cinera will combust. Yuri says it doesn't matter, because if all the Zahard princesses were gathered together, they would be able to dominate the 10 families. (obviously I believe she is not counting the FH).
Based.

9.5/10 chapter for this alone.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
He can shut them down and stop them from being able to attack him, presumably. That's different from getting them to actually fight for him. If he can compel the latter, we have yet to see it.
Why can't he control them the same way Yas' did to canine folks and make them fight to the best of their abilities.

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
And plenty of the others might have their own people who they have such feelings for back home. How many of them really love Zahard enough to be willing to butcher their own families at his command?
I think it's not going to be a big deal. Yuri matters because she is on Baam's side. But the other Ranker Princesses are threats by default.
Plus Baam isn't the target right now. Princesses against this, if there are other than Yuri would be in the minority.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I think it's not going to be a big deal. Yuri matters because she is on Baam's side. But the other Ranker Princesses are threats by default.
Plus Baam isn't the target right now. Princesses against this, if there are other than Yuri would be in the minority.
It would become an issue in her weird scenario of the Princesses having to face a unified front of all ten of the Great Families.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Maybe we lack context. Let's wait for the translations. Because it seems insane.
princesses > 1 GF seems to be far more legit tbh.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
princesses on Baams side? Andro, Yuri, and Garam(More like against Zahard so support for Baam would be in her best interest)

I might consider Mas/Maria group only for the sake that they are no good, dirty, sneaky, super epic hot Khuns...and have their own agenda counter to that of Zahard and Gustang

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
In other words, Yuri was spouting a bunch of nonsense because she didn't want to concede a point to Tiara.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
If what Yuri said it's true, princesses > 10 GFs (without the FHs), then there should be several dozens who lived past several millena and are now all powerful HRs.
Or the Princesses that do exist are much stronger than you think.

Featwise, it doesn't seem like Garam or Maschenny are leagues above CCs and Mas' is stated to be one of the strongest month princesses.
Garam casually shinsu crushed Evan who has Top 500 strength.
Maschenny has never fought seriously.

That's not what the panel says though.

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
princesses on Baams side? Andro, Yuri, and Garam(More like against Zahard so support for Baam would be in her best interest)

I might consider Mas/Maria group only for the sake that they are no good, dirty, sneaky, super epic hot Khuns...and have their own agenda counter to that of Zahard and Gustang
I didn't mention Androssi because she is a Regular. A Regular would be irrelevant there.

Maschenny and Maria(Regular anyway) are definitely not allies. Maschenny wants that kind of war in the first place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I can't buy this ATM. Even for Adori/Enne.

EDIT: You mean all of them against a GF? That's more believable indeed.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Garam casually shinsu crushed Evan who has Top 500 strength.
And then HJ included Yuri and Kranka alongside her among the trio would should threaten him, so the gap isn't nearly as large as you think. Yuri or Evan are still factors in fights involving Garam.

That's not what the panel says though.
With google translate ? We actually don't know.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I think you guys are taking the translation too literally, gather all the princesses and zahard army of rankers and HR, that should be able to decimate 1 or 2 families at a time, exclude FH, everything else depends on who has the most HRs, zahard forces come from the 10 great families and people outside of it, so unless the 10 great families come together to fight zahard they can't win it's common sense.

The part about trau behavior is a fair one, gustang has control of the situation and personally taking charge, while trau doesn't really care or acknowledges anyone, outside of other irregulars so having a traitor so high up in rank like kirin will happen, but trau is clearly traumatized by the events of the past, that why he is losing the war but he doesn't care how many dies anyways, plus he killed hundreds of not thousands on his own so the losses are equal imo.

Bam is finally taking steps to fulfill his purpose, which seems to be "freeing" everyone in a metaphorical kinda way somehow, which is admirable and good to see that he is not just obsessing over his friends lives only, but trying to make a real difference, that sense of purpose is what he needs to communicate with sun properly instead of being stuck at the surface.

Also don't get what so atrocious about the last chapter either, it's like siu isn't allowed to write his story without people taking a dump on it, without any real reason it's good old I'm right because I said it bad nonsense, the story needs to be fleshed out properly, and characters outside of bam needs development and their story to progress, cause if siu doesn't show any lead up how will you guys know the plot outside of bam pov? Headcancon? When things doesn't match the headcancon it's bad no?

I'm not fan of this arc either but I don't need to repeat every week when I know what's coming is more of the same and I can appreciate the lore and the reveals, you know the lore and reveals everyone said they wanted.

Last edited:

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I can't buy this ATM. Even for Adori/Enne.
Princesses > 1 GF is something that actually makes sens even without Yuri's statement today.
10/15 princesses who lived over few millena should be enough to wipe the branches without much trouble.
Adori on her own being way stronger than Kirin&Lobadon put toguether is something that makes sens.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
In other words, Yuri was spouting a bunch of nonsense because she didn't want to concede a point to Tiara.
Eh, it's not like this is the first time Princesses have been suggested to be much stronger than 10 Great Family members.

Adori alone was said to be strong enough to annihilate FUG and the Po Bidau Family.

Maschenny distinguished Zahard and the Princesses of Zahard in her speech about all the powers of the Tower.

They're called the "ultimate species".

Regular Princesses have superior physical prowess to Rankers.

SIU said he needed to power up Baam at the Nest to tell the story of the 10 Family Leaders and the Princesses.

SIU said Princesses from the Great Families become the central power of their Family.

Yuri was called the most talented Ha.

Etc.

There are a great many statements suggesting Princesses > Corps Commanders/Top DDs in general and that Zahard and his Princesses are the most powerful faction.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean, she did seriously stab JH in the back in Khun like fashion....

I could be wrong but I do believe I read a translation that had JH saying "Seriously" in the chat bubble.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
There are a great many statements suggesting Princesses > Corps Commanders/Top DDs in general and that Zahard and his Princesses are the most powerful faction.
And many suggesting the opposite. You're just taking the favorable statements and going overboard through them alone without balancing things out.
There's a reason why the majority of the fanbase don't think someone like Mas' is above the likes of Jinsung.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Eh, it's not like this is the first time Princesses have been suggested to be much stronger than 10 Great Family members.
And getting even two or three of them to cooperate on anything is like herding cats. The nonsense is her concocting this irrational scenario that would never happen in a practical sense, because she wouldn't admit that Tiara was right about the Families inevitably deciding at some point to tell King Zahard to go and fuck himself.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Maschenny and Maria(Regular anyway) are definitely not allies. Maschenny wants that kind of war in the first place.
Maria, Shilial and Lilial are actually working with Maschenny from the Name Hunt Station.

Maybe not allies, perhaps Maschenny is just supporting/sponsoring her.

Princesses > 1 GF is something that actually makes sens even without Yuri's statement today.
10/15 princesses who lived over few millena should be enough to wipe the branches without much trouble.
Adori on her own being way stronger than Kirin&Lobadon put toguether is something that makes sens.
Adori alone > One Great Family.

The Princesses were said to be superior to the entire 10 Families.

You guys have just been persistently ignoring the hype and portrayal of Princesses.

There's a reason why the majority of the fanbase don't think someone like Mas' is above the likes of Jinsung.
They're just wrong.

The majority of the fanbase also simply aren't aware of all the blog posts hyping up Princesses.

Hence a statement like this catches them way off guard.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
They're just wrong.

The majority of the fanbase also simply aren't aware of all the blog posts hyping up Princesses.

Hence a statement like this catches them way off guard.
Wether they're wrong or not, Maschenny's interactions, statements and feats and overall impression lead to this kind of conclusions for the majority of cases.
And that helps put things into perspective. There're actually many strong arugments opposing your current standing.

Last edited: