The Scott Pilgrim Thread Again™

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

Watch me care: :oh
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

have fun Hermie!!! :hug

(don't forget my elephant! :amuse )


Hermieeeeeee~~!!!! :glomp

I'm sorry I missed you on msn, I was watching football :hug

You should be on more often!! Or are you trying to make me cry... :crying :XD
 
Last edited:

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

Hermie makes girls cry. :oh
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

In admiration. :oh
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

How dare Hermie make Yomiko cry! :modsmack
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

It's very cruel of him, isn't it :crying


oh well, guess we'll just have to spam in his thread :kukuku
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

Hermie gets slapped by girls. :oh
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

Khal, you jealous? :XD
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

Quite often, but not right now. :oh
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

I'm sure you are jealous right now, though :noworry
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

Of your room? Yes, but, that's beside the point here, danchou... :amuse
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

have fun Hermie!!! :hug

(don't forget my elephant! :amuse )

Hermieeeeeee~~!!!! :glomp

I'm sorry I missed you on msn, I was watching football :hug

You should be on more often!! Or are you trying to make me cry... :crying :XD
Nooooooo! I would never make you cry! ;___;

I tried to get an elephant for you, but it didn't fit on the plane. >.<

How dare Hermie make Yomiko cry! :modsmack
notonpurpose T_T

*ignores the Khal spam*
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Go to Africa with Hermie ♪~

I tried to get an elephant for you, but it didn't fit on the plane. >.<
Hermie breaks promises to girls. :oh
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie. ♪~

Hey! At least I tried. How many elephants have you brought her?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hermie. ♪~

I tried to get an elephant for you, but it didn't fit on the plane. >.<
:XD

It's the thought that counts :amuse

Are you going to check your thread more often so I can bother you when I'm bored? That would make up for the elephant :p

How many elephants have you brought her?
yeah Khal, how many elephants have you offered to bring me? :oh
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie. ♪~

I promise! :yelling
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Hermie. ♪~

yeah Khal, how many elephants have you offered to bring me? :oh
Well, I've never been to South Africa, nor did you ask me to~ :oh

... Besides, are there even elephants in South Africa? o_O
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie. ♪~

There are, I saw a few. ^__^
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Hermie. ♪~

you did? in the wild? :nuts

speaking of elephants, have you ever seen the Tony Jaa movie, The Protector I think it's called? That movie was awesome, just for the elephants :smile-big

and Khal, obviously you should have just assumed that you should bring me an elephant :noworry
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Hermie. ♪~

I did, we went on a safari. ^_^

And no, I have not seen it. D=
 
Top