I literally revealed what I had, something you also did, but because it's me that's bad? Where is the logic in that?@SirSamuel016 me no like your claim, let see if you are right about everybody being vanilla.
Any other thoughts you've got so far?Kingfisher it is.
I like the mechanics
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Too many vanilla latte.....straigjht from the beginning
Random D1 vote or not, openly spreading like that almost looks like you're trying to avoid scrutinyIf we're doing a train, can I be the caboose.
I'm just going with the flow now, it's been a while since I played an MG ().
The theme kind of throws me off as well, since I'm unfamiliar with it.
So I'm spreading the love and going for Sammy instead of Shaddy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Some of these character pics don't make sense, but I can definitely understand the Opossum.
Why the fuck am I an egg tho.![]()
Please spare us from the roleplaying and offer up something contributiveMeow meow meow meowwwwww
Wojak just came and said there are too many vanilla lattes without confirming or denying if he was one too, so I am quite curious to see if he is one or not.First post immediately claiming vanilla. Oh joy.
Too many vanilla latte.....straigjht from the beginning
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don't tell me what to do Samuel!!!Please spare us from the roleplaying and offer up something contributive
Hmm I dunno, given it got you to speak normally and drop some info I'd say it was pretty effective in getting something out of you.Don't tell me what to do Samuel!!!
Was that really something to be concerned by? You could've just put your claim in your opening post tbh or posted again- instead if you end up being a bit inactive then this just makes you look a bit worse for getting your post count up with waffleFINALLY, I've been waiting for someone to separate my meow post!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sam, I don’t think think it’s that deepHmm I dunno, given it got you to speak normally and drop some info I'd say it was pretty effective in getting something out of you.
Was that really something to be concerned by? You could've just put your claim in your opening post tbh or posted again- instead if you end up being a bit inactive then this just makes you look a bit worse for getting your post count up with waffle
I have PTSD from her roleplaying when she was Glimmer in my Xenoblade 3 mafia gameSam, I don’t think think it’s that deepI’d would have gone meowmeow too with that avatar.
She roleplahs every game right? Felt like she was just having fun with saying meowmeow one post and you go all serious on it. Thought it was a bit muchI have PTSD from her roleplaying when she was Glimmer in my Xenoblade 3 mafia gameMaybe I'm prodding at nothing too early, but nothing wrong with a little bit of questioning. Why the need to stick up for her though?
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think so. I don't recall it last game but I don't recall a lot from last game to be honest.She roleplahs every game right? Felt like she was just having fun with saying meowmeow one post and you go all serious on it. Thought it was a bit muchI also have no clue if she’s town or not yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Roleplays*
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Anything else to share?wiii IM A BEAR![]()
But not putting your avi oni love being bear![]()
Didn't know you got your groceries at mcdoon phone and about to do groceriesill do it when im back from bear errands
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are overthinking, I just wanted by meow post to be separate smh and please don't be thinking you got information out of me I always hint early~Hmm I dunno, given it got you to speak normally and drop some info I'd say it was pretty effective in getting something out of you.
Was that really something to be concerned by? You could've just put your claim in your opening post tbh or posted again- instead if you end up being a bit inactive then this just makes you look a bit worse for getting your post count up with waffle
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAT IS WRONG WITH GLIMMER!!I have PTSD from her roleplaying when she was Glimmer in my Xenoblade 3 mafia gameMaybe I'm prodding at nothing too early, but nothing wrong with a little bit of questioning. Why the need to stick up for her though?
![]()
Ah so you haven't read the thread yet but posted. I revealed that I'm Vanilla Townie in my first post:what about yourself?
Aw fuck yeah I'm a fuckin STOAT
I am also a Vanilla Townie which makes sense given the mechanic seems to be earning roles through the Day paths
I'm just probing you, not overthinking (too much) methinks.You are overthinking, I just wanted by meow post to be separate smh and please don't be thinking you got information out of me I always hint early~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WHAT IS WRONG WITH GLIMMER!!
