Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Good catch, Detective.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Meow meow meow meowwwwww
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SirSamuel016 me no like your claim, let see if you are right about everybody being vanilla.
I literally revealed what I had, something you also did, but because it's me that's bad? Where is the logic in that?

Kingfisher it is.

I like the mechanics
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Too many vanilla latte.....straigjht from the beginning
Any other thoughts you've got so far?

If we're doing a train, can I be the caboose. :hurr

I'm just going with the flow now, it's been a while since I played an MG (:emocat ).
The theme kind of throws me off as well, since I'm unfamiliar with it.

So I'm spreading the love and going for Sammy instead of Shaddy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Some of these character pics don't make sense, but I can definitely understand the Opossum.

Why the fuck am I an egg tho. :crying
Random D1 vote or not, openly spreading like that almost looks like you're trying to avoid scrutiny 🤔

Meow meow meow meowwwwww
Please spare us from the roleplaying and offer up something contributive
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
FINALLY, I've been waiting for someone to separate my meow post! I can say I'm NOT a plain townie and I have an active role.

As of now, even though multiple plain townies could work with this mechanic, I am not keen on believing all 3 right now and if I were to choose which one is most likely lying I'd go with Xadyu because he said this and then he waited until Sam also claimed vanilla to say he was one too which is a little interesting.

First post immediately claiming vanilla. Oh joy.
Wojak just came and said there are too many vanilla lattes without confirming or denying if he was one too, so I am quite curious to see if he is one or not.

Too many vanilla latte.....straigjht from the beginning
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Please spare us from the roleplaying and offer up something contributive
Don't tell me what to do Samuel!!!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,129
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Thanks @GrySun fir the game and avys

Apologies guys I'm outside, I'll dress up properly when I'm back home.

As for my role, it's 1st time I got my role, and I'm pretty happy abt it.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't tell me what to do Samuel!!!
Hmm I dunno, given it got you to speak normally and drop some info I'd say it was pretty effective in getting something out of you.

FINALLY, I've been waiting for someone to separate my meow post!
Was that really something to be concerned by? You could've just put your claim in your opening post tbh or posted again- instead if you end up being a bit inactive then this just makes you look a bit worse for getting your post count up with waffle
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
W Hello~ can kinda appreciate having this avatar, what a wonderful fit😭🙏🏻

I’m also not vanilla, but active
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm I dunno, given it got you to speak normally and drop some info I'd say it was pretty effective in getting something out of you.



Was that really something to be concerned by? You could've just put your claim in your opening post tbh or posted again- instead if you end up being a bit inactive then this just makes you look a bit worse for getting your post count up with waffle
Sam, I don’t think think it’s that deep😂 I’d would have gone meowmeow too with that avatar.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam, I don’t think think it’s that deep😂 I’d would have gone meowmeow too with that avatar.
I have PTSD from her roleplaying when she was Glimmer in my Xenoblade 3 mafia game 😭 Maybe I'm prodding at nothing too early, but nothing wrong with a little bit of questioning. Why the need to stick up for her though? 🤨
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I have PTSD from her roleplaying when she was Glimmer in my Xenoblade 3 mafia game 😭 Maybe I'm prodding at nothing too early, but nothing wrong with a little bit of questioning. Why the need to stick up for her though? 🤨
She roleplahs every game right? Felt like she was just having fun with saying meowmeow one post and you go all serious on it. Thought it was a bit much 🤷‍♀️ I also have no clue if she’s town or not yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Roleplays*
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
She roleplahs every game right? Felt like she was just having fun with saying meowmeow one post and you go all serious on it. Thought it was a bit much 🤷‍♀️ I also have no clue if she’s town or not yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Roleplays*
Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think so. I don't recall it last game but I don't recall a lot from last game to be honest.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

wiii IM A BEAR 🐻
Anything else to share?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,716
Gender
Female
Country
China
on phone and about to do groceries 😤😤 ill do it when im back from bear errands
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,716
Gender
Female
Country
China
my bear jutsu is active
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what about yourself?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Hmm I dunno, given it got you to speak normally and drop some info I'd say it was pretty effective in getting something out of you.



Was that really something to be concerned by? You could've just put your claim in your opening post tbh or posted again- instead if you end up being a bit inactive then this just makes you look a bit worse for getting your post count up with waffle
You are overthinking, I just wanted by meow post to be separate smh and please don't be thinking you got information out of me I always hint early~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have PTSD from her roleplaying when she was Glimmer in my Xenoblade 3 mafia game 😭 Maybe I'm prodding at nothing too early, but nothing wrong with a little bit of questioning. Why the need to stick up for her though? 🤨
WHAT IS WRONG WITH GLIMMER!!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
what about yourself?
Ah so you haven't read the thread yet but posted. I revealed that I'm Vanilla Townie in my first post:

Aw fuck yeah I'm a fuckin STOAT

I am also a Vanilla Townie which makes sense given the mechanic seems to be earning roles through the Day paths
You are overthinking, I just wanted by meow post to be separate smh and please don't be thinking you got information out of me I always hint early~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



WHAT IS WRONG WITH GLIMMER!!
I'm just probing you, not overthinking (too much) methinks.

That is a conversation for another day :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top