Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Asako who would be the mafia if Xadyu is town?

Panda / GB for jumping on him? I think Panda is the kind to start a phase by looking for somebody slip-up, or perceived slip-up and either way it is to be expected of him to play it right.

But GB voted in his second post and disappeared, no participation at all.
I can never read GB, he a mystery in itself
Tho he not meming and that sth he usually does as townie GB i noticed

There erin that disappeared too when things got heated about xadyu at that moment ironic


Btw I can't give a clear who i am suspicious with, but only iffy because like DD and desin didn't appear (well DD only one post i believe i saw of him)
And that kinda a lot in a small mafia game when potentially there isn't much scums around


Tho like i trust you and kat like a lot
Evil i assume right away is townie (because mafia defuser is kinda stupid ) for now because of the post in mechanic, plus even without his role i trust the way he plays
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If anything I am more sus of the earlier vanilla claims. In a previous game DD claimed investigator or something after chad had already claimed it. For a mafia it would be a risky move and in that game chad was the mafia if my memory serves right. For a mafia, it is dangerous play to claim vanilla now I think. Considering how much heat it is generating.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No wait, I'm suspecting Kat right now. Having a history with her on and off the board (although it's been a long time now) I would suspect she still got my humor.

Either she doesn't, or she's trying to turn people.
I also might change my vote to Kat. She looks a better lynch than chad
yare yare aren't you two just sweet
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Forgive me, but I must ask why?
Chad is sounding less mafia. And your aggressiveness to Xad looks like you’re trying to set him up for a lynch. Good enough reasoning?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Xadyu we been giving you a chance to tell where is this other hint is, cooperative if you're townie >.<
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Chad is sounding less mafia. And your aggressiveness to Xad looks like you’re trying to set him up for a lynch. Good enough reasoning?
No actually it isn't because I am not aggressive towards him, I am working with the little that we have on Day 1 and if you have been reading you would have seen me discussing other options with Shad. I am not setting up anyone for lynch, I wasn't even the first to vote for Xad.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Anyway gotta sleep. Night guys. N gals and others inbetween
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Claiming Joyboy? Or Prostitute <_> I wish you a happy ending!
Or me, if you're feeling lucky, punk.
Claiming Lover! Wait no that not a town role...

Or me, if you're feeling lucky, punk.
Claiming Cowboy!!! If I go for you I have to be lucky to avoid being shot in the face?

You know I love to be included.
Claiming Mason!!!

Claiming Cowboy!!! If I go for you I have to be lucky to avoid being shot in the face?
Good catch, Detective.
Control + F: Detective found 1 time, damn thank god.

Just tell me! I'm not that good at investigating. :crying
NOOOOO don't claim detective twice >.<

Xadyu why didn't you say you were a plain townie right after Shad but you waited until Sam also said that? Any reason?
It seemed to be the popular thing to do at that moment, so I joined in.

Safe in crowds, right?
huh what

how am I supposedly slipping
I never claimed a role.
My vanilla townie comment was obviously (I thought) a joke, because that's what a lot of people do D1.

I hinted at my role though.
But no one seemed to have noticed that yet.
I don't get it @Xadyu

It seemed to be the popular thing to do at that moment, so I joined in.

This mean you intended to claim Vanilla, then later you say it was a joke?
How can it be both?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
No actually it isn't because I am not aggressive towards him, I am working with the little that we have on Day 1 and if you have been reading you would have seen me discussing other options with Shad. I am not setting up anyone for lynch, I wasn't even the first to vote for Xad.
Okay. Everyone have their hunches. This is likely to be my last post this phase. And so far there isn’t any heat in you so if you’re normal townie, you should be fine with consistent play.

One vote won’t really matter much. Unless others find you sus as well.

Votekill Kat
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This mean you intended to claim Vanilla, then later you say it was a joke?
How can it be both?
Basically, your argument was that this was misinterpreted.
People understood it as you claiming vanilla.
You claim it was just a comment on me and sam understanding of the mechanic.

Of course, I'm a vanilla town, since the mechanics do something or nothing.
Then you CONFIRMED that people understanding of your vanilla claim is correct.
Since you justify why you claimed it.

It seemed to be the popular thing to do at that moment, so I joined in.

Safe in crowds, right?
After you change your story to it being just a comment and that you never claimed Vanilla.

If this is true, it clear I'm gonna vote you, since you have no way to explain the inconsistency, you are lying on purpose.

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Xadyu we been giving you a chance to tell where is this other hint is, cooperative if you're townie >.<
Call Dr. Kawashima
I don't get it @Xadyu

It seemed to be the popular thing to do at that moment, so I joined in.

This mean you intended to claim Vanilla, then later you say it was a joke?
How can it be both?
I still don't understand how the original post, and the quote you quoted here were taken serious. 🤷‍♂️
Then you CONFIRMED that people understanding of your vanilla claim is correct.
Since you justify why you claimed it.
No, no. That was my first (second) post, that wasn't a confirmation of anything or anyone.
That was the joke that didn't land, the same as the crowd remark and joining in.

It's sarcasm that didn't translate to you people, with exception for @wojak, apparently.

The only thing I did confirm, was that it was a fucking joke. Which I did when I found out that Kat and others didn't understand it.
I'm not "changing the story", I'm not "lying". I was clarifying miscommunication.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I kept re-reading Gry's post, because it all sounds so simple, yet I have no idea what the fuck is going on or what this theme is.

Of course, I'm a vanilla town, since the mechanics do something or nothing.

VOTE KILL SIRSAMUEL016
Ok, so we have claims 4/13

-Shad Vanilla
-Sam Vanilla
-Evil Bomb Defuser
-Xadyu Vanilla

9 to go weeeh

Seem kinda fake, think most likely we'll just keep having a Vanilla claim train, which makes first claimers maybe bit less sus.
If we're doing a train, can I be the caboose. :hurr

I'm just going with the flow now, it's been a while since I played an MG (:emocat ).
The theme kind of throws me off as well, since I'm unfamiliar with it.

So I'm spreading the love and going for Sammy instead of Shaddy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Some of these character pics don't make sense, but I can definitely understand the Opossum.

Why the fuck am I an egg tho. :crying
These are 3 posts in order, so you are telling me that Xad didn't bother to correct Evil's list for no reason. If he is town then this is literally sabotaging and misleading the teammates.


3 vanilla changes things, I will rethink this later and vote who ever is faking.
Shad also clearly worded that he understood the "joke" to be an actual claim, yet Xad only said it wasn't a claim like 40-50 posts later v

I never claimed a role.
My vanilla townie comment was obviously (I thought) a joke, because that's what a lot of people do D1.

I hinted at my role though.
There is NO way it was meant to be a joke.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
These are 3 posts in order, so you are telling me that Xad didn't bother to correct Evil's list for no reason. If he is town then this is literally sabotaging and misleading the teammates.

Shad also clearly worded that he understood the "joke" to be an actual claim, yet Xad only said it wasn't a claim like 40-50 posts later v
Again, I didn't feel the need to mention is because of the silly nature of my posts. I made the remark later because that's when I found out people read those differently.
There is NO way it was meant to be a joke.
It is. Just like most of the posts I made in the start. I was joking about the train thing, I was joking about the list thing. My first few posts weren't that serious, because when is a D1 start serious?

Well, now, I guess, after you started coming after me. :lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
The only thing I did confirm, was that it was a fucking joke. Which I did when I found out that Kat and others didn't understand it.
I'm not "changing the story", I'm not "lying". I was clarifying miscommunication.
You made your vanilla "claim/joke" post at #12 and you said it was a joke at #80 AFTER people were discussing the situation with 3 vanilla townies that you didn't bother to correct. Sorry, but I don't buy this joke situation.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You made your vanilla "claim/joke" post at #12 and you said it was a joke at #80 AFTER people were discussing the situation with 3 vanilla townies that you didn't bother to correct. Sorry, but I don't buy this joke situation.
Go back, look at the nature of my posts.

I'm being giddy of being put on a list, I'm throwing random one-liners, I'm messing around about the avatars. There wasn't anything to discuss until you started going against me. IIRC the first 50 posts were mostly just random stuff. Mostly me and Erin messing around.

I was the most active here, I had double the post amount of the person behind me. I was here, I was bored.
Next time I'll just lurk and say absolutely nothing, until you guys get the thread active, deal?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I think we are going in circles here like this, feels like this could go on for hours.

Maybe in the future put a winky face or something with a joke, or make it more clear if it should be taken as a joke. It genuinely wasn’t noticeable considering that whole post sounded serious (your other posts, that were more playful, didn’t come across so serious).
You get that it confuses everyone like this, and definitely makes everyone suspicious. Especially on day 1 when there are no results to discuss.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:emobirb
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
I don't understand why you don't just claim what you actually are though? This matter could have been resolved hours ago had you just elaborated on what your actually role is
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top