Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,905
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Will it help us lynch?
No block reported yet?
Well like I said, nothing of interest to report here, so no I don't think it's going to help us lynch properly today.

Even if there is a blocker if we lynch a mafia today, only 1 will be left so they can't block, until they recruit.
Yeah that, I was kind of debating for a long time if there wasn't a third party around (i.e. shapeshifter maybe?). But perhaps we would have known already if that's the case 🤔
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I targetted Wojak N1 and DigitalDude N2. Nothing interesting to share about that though - and honestly is it that weird not wanting to always reveal something right away D:
So you targeted an active, and then a passive claimer?

Sam what path did you go with previous day?
D1 > Totem
D2 > Trapper was amongst my options so I chose that, and received a secondary role that's beneficial to town in certain circumstances.
D3 > A conundrum for what I will ultimately select today as there's a lot of enticing options at play, including buffing my current secondary
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ahhh suppose I missed that.

Sam, did you share the benefit you received from that?
Not yet because of the decision I have to make today for my paths, plus I'd like to keep something in the chamber to hit scums with if I can help it
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,905
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I guess they wouldn't kill with DD.

Who do you suspect, or you want lynched?
Well I suspected both of them, but Wojak's claim yesterday was something to consider - I still suspect DD the most.
I'd really like to hear more from Vandresin too bc I have a hard time placing them because of the absence. Do think we should question them, as we know nothing (besides they're another vanilla claim).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Okay I think Marms is safe. So we just need Rhuu and Aniki to reveal now and then we decide what to do.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,905
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I thought you were asking about what I picked.
I also got the trapper randomly
Oohhhhhh, well I'd also love to hear your answer yea :pout (You also forgot? 😂 Poor Gry indeed).
Anything you want to share about the effect yet?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well I suspected both of them, but Wojak's claim yesterday was something to consider - I still suspect DD the most.
I'd really like to hear more from Vandresin too bc I have a hard time placing them because of the absence. Do think we should question them, as we know nothing (besides they're another vanilla claim).
I don't know what info we can get from van.
If he is mafia, he will just keep us in the dark, it been working until now.

At this point it just a question of: do you want somebody dead to the point of ignoring van to get them.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay I think Marms is safe. So we just need Rhuu and Aniki to reveal now and then we decide what to do.
Not 100% on her being safe yet but she sounds a little better. She's missing some clear things so far either due to a lack of backreading or lack of attentiveness and she's usually more on the ball than that but it can be circumstancial.

@Copy Panda @GB @digitaldude where y'at?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Anything you want to share about the effect yet?
Just healthy town similar to wojak, but maybe next path I can either contour continue my totem or trade this role for something new.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred will you join us today?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,905
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I don't know what info we can get from van.
If he is mafia, he will just keep us in the dark, it been working until now.

At this point it just a question of: do you want somebody dead to the point of ignoring van to get them.
I'm not sure either, but I don't think we should let him cruise by not saying anything - Desin only made 2 posts so any interaction would be helpful
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not 100% on her being safe yet but she sounds a little better. She's missing some clear things so far either due to a lack of backreading or lack of attentiveness and she's usually more on the ball than that but it can be circumstancial.
Well just saying that from her targets, the role I assume she has would make sense unless it is countered by someone else. I know for a fact it cannot be Rhuuchan, so let us wait and see what Aniki says.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,714
Gender
Female
Country
China
Just the 3 of us here.

Panda said he is sick, but he also does this when mafia, he will make up an execuse to justify being absent, either we are very unlucky or getting played.

@Copy Panda what your status, what role targets kat N1?
For someone who regularly throws, kills their own team and blames it on spectrum behaviour (even this game tried to protect mafia and kill another town yday) but might whine post game when someone brings that up, that's rather rich of you to mention. We have patience with you so maybe be respectful to your fellow players.

And Im not quite better but in recovery, thanks for asking. Actually maybe I feel a little worse after reading your paragraph.

I targeted Wojak N2 but that did me little good now that he died. The mechanic also gave me free stuff again.

Why did you guys kill Eri instead of DD yday? Why did Shad team up w DD yday but is willing to kill him today? What changed
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ok don't take that so personally I have no way of knowing what your status is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Only 1 person can be lynched each day, out of all the suspect I went with Erin, so I can't lynch both her and DD in the same day.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why did you guys kill Eri instead of DD yday? Why did Shad team up w DD yday but is willing to kill him today? What changed
I voted for Erin due to how she was acting Day 2. Was very deflective and her demeanour was off when she was interacting with me which had me thinking she might be scum. Her Day 1 vote was also a bit off so it lined up- that's my reasoning though.

Today it's DD or GB for me, depending on what they say.

_______________________________

So currently for actions we're looking at...

N1 Actions per claims:
>Copan - targets Kat with main role; targets Erin with temp psych role from D1 Path choice
>GB - targets Kat
>Kat - targets Evil
>Marm - targets Wojak

N2 Actions per claims:
>Kat - unable to use role due to Day 2 Path result
>Copan - targets Wojak
>Marm - targets DD
>GB - ????????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top