- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 3,962
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Trapper EventSam what path did you go with previous day?
Trapper EventSam what path did you go with previous day?
Well like I said, nothing of interest to report here, so no I don't think it's going to help us lynch properly today.Will it help us lynch?
No block reported yet?
Yeah that, I was kind of debating for a long time if there wasn't a third party around (i.e. shapeshifter maybe?). But perhaps we would have known already if that's the caseEven if there is a blocker if we lynch a mafia today, only 1 will be left so they can't block, until they recruit.
So you targeted an active, and then a passive claimer?I targetted Wojak N1 and DigitalDude N2. Nothing interesting to share about that though - and honestly is it that weird not wanting to always reveal something right away D:
D1 > TotemSam what path did you go with previous day?
I guess they wouldn't kill with DD.Wojak N1 and DigitalDude N2
Ahhh suppose I missed that.Trapper Event
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes I didSo you targeted an active, and then a passive claimer?
Not yet because of the decision I have to make today for my paths, plus I'd like to keep something in the chamber to hit scums with if I can help itAhhh suppose I missed that.
Sam, did you share the benefit you received from that?
Well I suspected both of them, but Wojak's claim yesterday was something to consider - I still suspect DD the most.I guess they wouldn't kill with DD.
Who do you suspect, or you want lynched?
I thought you were asking about what I picked.Ahhh suppose I missed that.
Oohhhhhh, well I'd also love to hear your answer yeaI thought you were asking about what I picked.
I also got the trapper randomly
(You also forgot?
I don't know what info we can get from van.Well I suspected both of them, but Wojak's claim yesterday was something to consider - I still suspect DD the most.
I'd really like to hear more from Vandresin too bc I have a hard time placing them because of the absence. Do think we should question them, as we know nothing (besides they're another vanilla claim).
Not 100% on her being safe yet but she sounds a little better. She's missing some clear things so far either due to a lack of backreading or lack of attentiveness and she's usually more on the ball than that but it can be circumstancial.Okay I think Marms is safe. So we just need Rhuu and Aniki to reveal now and then we decide what to do.
Just healthy town similar to wojak, but maybe next path I can either contour continue my totem or trade this role for something new.Anything you want to share about the effect yet?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not sure either, but I don't think we should let him cruise by not saying anything - Desin only made 2 posts so any interaction would be helpfulI don't know what info we can get from van.
If he is mafia, he will just keep us in the dark, it been working until now.
At this point it just a question of: do you want somebody dead to the point of ignoring van to get them.
Well just saying that from her targets, the role I assume she has would make sense unless it is countered by someone else. I know for a fact it cannot be Rhuuchan, so let us wait and see what Aniki says.Not 100% on her being safe yet but she sounds a little better. She's missing some clear things so far either due to a lack of backreading or lack of attentiveness and she's usually more on the ball than that but it can be circumstancial.
Now what do you mean by that?I know for a fact it cannot be Rhuuchan
She got a result N1Now what do you mean by that?![]()
For someone who regularly throws, kills their own team and blames it on spectrum behaviour (even this game tried to protect mafia and kill another town yday) but might whine post game when someone brings that up, that's rather rich of you to mention. We have patience with you so maybe be respectful to your fellow players.Just the 3 of us here.
Panda said he is sick, but he also does this when mafia, he will make up an execuse to justify being absent, either we are very unlucky or getting played.
@Copy Panda what your status, what role targets kat N1?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I voted for Erin due to how she was acting Day 2. Was very deflective and her demeanour was off when she was interacting with me which had me thinking she might be scum. Her Day 1 vote was also a bit off so it lined up- that's my reasoning though.Why did you guys kill Eri instead of DD yday? Why did Shad team up w DD yday but is willing to kill him today? What changed