I agree that her behaviour was suspect, but can you elaborate why her over DD or GB? I suppose hyung voted Xad and dipped, and gave some stray hints, but why not DD over her, who's giving absolutely nothing/
The more I asked her questions the more she made herself look bad, and because I'd at least interacted with her it gave me reasonable doubt to think she mightn't of been legit. Hindsight is a bitch as I'd of happily voted DD too and would've changed onto him when I saw your message in thread late day 2 too late but when I went to change Gry had locked the thread.
Since we are still talking about it, I think lynching Erin yesterday wasn't unreasonable. She really gave the vibes of hopping in to give the minimum necessary contribution to appear involved. She also appeared to be more on the defensive side when Sam questioned her but not really in an innocent way, so there was a reason to doubt her behavior. I will say that I voted in a rush since I only had a couple of minutes left before the day was ending and I genuinely forgot about DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GB can you please just say what it is aniki? There is no point delaying it, it only makes you look suspicious. The more killable roles are now revealed anyway. We cannot wait anymore and have to lynch correctly today so we need all the information we can get.
Okay, first things first. In case someone still had doubts, I'm fairly sure des was genuinely busy yesterday because he didn't select a path, and that hint about traitors was because he started with Traitor himself - though I'm not sure why he didn't outright reveal since it listed Asako, Marmy, Kat as mafia names, which means he would already know it was a meme list by the time he joined. The D1 path was randomized to Totem as he said, and I wasn't given a choice to select the D2 path either. I believe that's everything about pre-sub events.
Hola boss, glad you could sub in. Sorry to be suspicious of you from the outset, but isn't it slightly convenient that your list contains the townie that immediately died + the most confirmed townie, and Desu mentioned neither? .-.
The more I asked her questions the more she made herself look bad, and because I'd at least interacted with her it gave me reasonable doubt to think she mightn't of been legit. Hindsight is a bitch as I'd of happily voted DD too and would've changed onto him when I saw your message in thread late day 2 too late but when I went to change Gry had locked the thread.
I can see that but the suspect one you interacted with most was Marms and you still went ahead and chose Erichi? So I'm confused by that line of reasoning.
Kat and I joined in on the vote late, and I only saw earlier she apparently had a meeting which caused her to miss out on some vote, but the others who voted her had motivated reasons I assume. DD I think has to be mafia, by his voting and posting behaviour, but I'm torn on the other member. I don't think it's necessarily you but since you claim vanilla Id like to at least have your reasoning on record. Shad and Marms, and to an extent GB and now Van, I suppose are better parter candidates.
Since we are still talking about it, I think lynching Erin yesterday wasn't unreasonable. She really gave the vibes of hopping in to give the minimum necessary contribution to appear involved. She also appeared to be more on the defensive side when Sam questioned her but not really in an innocent way, so there was a reason to doubt her behavior. I will say that I voted in a rush since I only had a couple of minutes left before the day was ending and I genuinely forgot about DD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GB can you please just say what it is aniki? There is no point delaying it, it only makes you look suspicious. The more killable roles are now revealed anyway. We cannot wait anymore and have to lynch correctly today so we need all the information we can get.
I'm not saying it's unreasonable, I'm wondering why the others picked her over the shuffler
Tbh for the night I was also slightly suspicious of you for 'forgetting about DD' while we were talking about it just the page before, but I read over the fact you were in a meeting so fair enough
I can see that but the suspect one you interacted with most was Marms and you still went ahead and chose Erichi? So I'm confused by that line of reasoning.
Kat and I joined in on the vote late, and I only saw earlier she apparently had a meeting which caused her to miss out on some vote, but the others who voted her had motivated reasons I assume. DD I think has to be mafia, by his voting and posting behaviour, but I'm torn on the other member. I don't think it's necessarily you but since you claim vanilla Id like to at least have your reasoning on record. Shad and Marms, and to an extent GB and now Van, I suppose are better parter candidates.
Marm was another I'd grilled a bit yes but I was left feeling better about her at the point of me voting than Erin whose interactions had me feeling like she was shoddier. Marm at least could promise to divulge her targets, and eventually delivered on sharing those (ableit Day 3) while I was just left with more questions and doubt surrounding Erin.
And I understand why you're asking questions, best to make sure everyone's reasoning is clear. I think DD and GB are being the most evasive at this point- DD has done fuck all while lurking and having questionable voting history, GB says he's active but I'm not sure what he's throwing down regarding his role (active, non-spammable, boring) so he's also giving me icky vibes.
Shad is shad for better or for worse but gives me strong enough town vibes. There's a couple of minor things that stick out for Kat like her path bungle, but that can easily be explained by her meeting etc. so she's likely town too. Then there's you, who apart from getting hot under the collar with Shad has seemed pretty reasonable and for most of the time if not for a couple of little misreads early on which either looked like bad attempts at framing or genuinely mistaking sequence of events (referring to one instance with me for example) has seemed a solid enough townie too. Right now I'd say it's a case of inactive "townie" DD, or inactive active-role GB.
There's also Vand to consider who I assume is still getting it all together- he's had a couple of little inaccuracies in his recounting of events (referring to saying you alluded to a protective role when you said you didn't have one yesterday) so we could grill him more too. Keen to hear what you think.
- 3 mafia is on the lowest limit for 13 players.
- Panda's Psy could mean traitor is more likely than sleeper
- A naive traitor + real triator in a game without a resident psy? just a 1 time use, maybe 2 if 2 people luck out and get it.
- He currently has 0 chance to be night killed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We lynch DD and he flips mafia.
1 mafia and 1 traitor left.
We block van.
If no kill happens.
It would mean either.
- van is last mafia
- the last mafia used this chance to recruit either traitor or a vanilla shad/sam.
If desin is recruitable, the last mafia may still not recruit him since he needs to kill active roles.
If a kill happens.
Well we know desin can't be mafia, and we can focus on finding the last mafia and worry about the traitor later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This mafia killing is text book, I think we can easily guess who will be their next victime.
They will get rid of the blocker, if we lynch a mafia today, as 1 mafia worse enemy is hoe since they can't dodge the block, which is good for us since I still have doubts about marm.
Mostly because kat couldn't use her role and revealed that first, so she can't tell if she was blocked, very unlucky.
- 3 mafia is on the lowest limit for 13 players.
- Panda's Psy could mean traitor is more likely than sleeper
- A naive traitor + real triator in a game without a resident psy? just a 1 time use, maybe 2 if 2 people luck out and get it.
- He currently has 0 chance to be night killed
To be honest, it doesn't seem out of place to me. Throw in a naive traitor to spice things up. At the end of the day Naive traitor is just a confused townie. Actually, the fact that the Psy is one-use I would think Sleeper is more likely than traitor, especially if naive traitor is in game.
This mafia killing is text book, I think we can easily guess who will be their next victime.
They will get rid of the blocker, if we lynch a mafia today, as 1 mafia worse enemy is hoe since they can't dodge the block, which is good for us since I still have doubts about marm.
Mostly because kat couldn't use her role and revealed that first, so she can't tell if she was blocked, very unlucky.
I don't have doubts about Marm really as there is nobody counter-claiming her. I just don't see this game without this role, so I believe her right now.
To be honest, it doesn't seem out of place to me. Throw in a naive traitor to spice things up. At the end of the day Naive traitor is just a confused townie. Actually, the fact that the Psy is one-use I would think Sleeper is more likely than traitor, especially if naive traitor is in game.
Hola boss, glad you could sub in. Sorry to be suspicious of you from the outset, but isn't it slightly convenient that your list contains the townie that immediately died + the most confirmed townie, and Desu mentioned neither? .-.
I'm aware of what it looks like but would you rather I'd kept it for myself? I didn't see much value in keeping it secret aside from leaving open the possibility of baiting a failed recuitment attempt (since I doubt I got the Sleeper + Naive Traitor combo). A tidbit of info about secondaries seemed useful for town from my point of view.
If that also comes with reduced chances of being nightkilled, I suppose I can live with that =3=
There's also Vand to consider who I assume is still getting it all together- he's had a couple of little inaccuracies in his recounting of events (referring to saying you alluded to a protective role when you said you didn't have one yesterday) so we could grill him more too. Keen to hear what you think.
? I asked lawl what he was talking about because I didn't remember anything of that Shad + Panda + protective role stuff. Thanks for finding the posts in question '3'/
- 3 mafia is on the lowest limit for 13 players.
- Panda's Psy could mean traitor is more likely than sleeper
- A naive traitor + real triator in a game without a resident psy? just a 1 time use, maybe 2 if 2 people luck out and get it.
- He currently has 0 chance to be night killed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We lynch DD and he flips mafia.
1 mafia and 1 traitor left.
We block van.
If no kill happens.
It would mean either.
- van is last mafia
- the last mafia used this chance to recruit either traitor or a vanilla shad/sam.
If desin is recruitable, the last mafia may still not recruit him since he needs to kill active roles.
If a kill happens.
Well we know desin can't be mafia, and we can focus on finding the last mafia and worry about the traitor later.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This mafia killing is text book, I think we can easily guess who will be their next victime.
They will get rid of the blocker, if we lynch a mafia today, as 1 mafia worse enemy is hoe since they can't dodge the block, which is good for us since I still have doubts about marm.
Mostly because kat couldn't use her role and revealed that first, so she can't tell if she was blocked, very unlucky.
Marm was another I'd grilled a bit yes but I was left feeling better about her at the point of me voting than Erin whose interactions had me feeling like she was shoddier. Marm at least could promise to divulge her targets, and eventually delivered on sharing those (ableit Day 3) while I was just left with more questions and doubt surrounding Erin.
And I understand why you're asking questions, best to make sure everyone's reasoning is clear. I think DD and GB are being the most evasive at this point- DD has done fuck all while lurking and having questionable voting history, GB says he's active but I'm not sure what he's throwing down regarding his role (active, non-spammable, boring) so he's also giving me icky vibes.
Shad is shad for better or for worse but gives me strong enough town vibes. There's a couple of minor things that stick out for Kat like her path bungle, but that can easily be explained by her meeting etc. so she's likely town too. Then there's you, who apart from getting hot under the collar with Shad has seemed pretty reasonable and for most of the time if not for a couple of little misreads early on which either looked like bad attempts at framing or genuinely mistaking sequence of events (referring to one instance with me for example) has seemed a solid enough townie too. Right now I'd say it's a case of inactive "townie" DD, or inactive active-role GB.
There's also Vand to consider who I assume is still getting it all together- he's had a couple of little inaccuracies in his recounting of events (referring to saying you alluded to a protective role when you said you didn't have one yesterday) so we could grill him more too. Keen to hear what you think.
He said his role is 'boring' but it really irks me with how nonchalant he is about everything, feels mighty disingenuous.
I will say that after you, Shad is the most talkative/cooperative one, but unlike you he's been making a lot of mistakes which can be otherwise interpreted as more or less successful mafia moves, so while he's not the top suspect, he's not out of the woods yet for me.
Tbh for hyung there's one particular role that fits well w everything so we'll see what he has to say.
So far DD is the most 'I don't want to play but I have to keep posting' guy around so I think he's been the best option since yesterday
I'm aware of what it looks like but would you rather I'd kept it for myself? I didn't see much value in keeping it secret aside from leaving open the possibility of baiting a failed recuitment attempt (since I doubt I got the Sleeper + Naive Traitor combo). A tidbit of info about secondaries seemed useful for town from my point of view.
If that also comes with reduced chances of being nightkilled, I suppose I can live with that =3=
Hmm well I'm not sure about that, Desu hinted both posts to traitor and now you come out and do the same soo.. I wonder if you should be eliminated from the pool of candidate kills. Though it's nice you're being forthcoming about it. Did you have time to gather thoughts on the players?
I've seen wilder from you! But your "calling the blocks" definitely counts. That's just a gift to mafia which might only work assuming 1) we get a mafia today (which Marm has no way of knowing before claiming her target), 2) that even if we do, there's only one mafia left (no, fake Traitor lists don't have to include accurate numbers, and you already said you don't trust it's three, right?), and 3) that there's no Strongman or path effect that lets one evade blocks.
I've seen wilder from you! But your "calling the blocks" definitely counts. That's just a gift to mafia which might only work assuming 1) we get a mafia today (which Marm has no way of knowing before claiming her target), 2) that even if we do, there's only one mafia left (no, fake Traitor lists don't have to include accurate numbers, and you already said you don't trust it's three, right?), and 3) that there's no Strongman or path effect that lets one evade blocks.
1- We will get a mafia today, 97% chance, I don't think we should plan for failure as that is GG.
2- I'm getting the number of mafia from the rules thread, Gry is a rule addict, he can't break the rules no matter what.
3- So the only counter to this plan is strongman? I'm happy with the risk, confirming a player vs losing to strongman.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If DD flips town, Marm will need to reconsider everything, and decide a new target.
Worse case this Marm situation will force mafia to go on her while kat can get another confirmation.
Throughout history, the term “black goat” has been mainly used to refer to a negative event or entity. In dreams, black goats can symbolize a negative or destructive force in your life
Hmm well I'm not sure about that, Desu hinted both posts to traitor and now you come out and do the same soo.. I wonder if you should be eliminated from the pool of candidate kills. Though it's nice you're being forthcoming about it. Did you have time to gather thoughts on the players?
Yes and no, "time" itself isn't as much the issue as "interaction" is. I suppose you, Kat and Sam have the most feats backing up your trustworthiness, everyone else is fair game. Paranoia of worst-case scenarios are currently mounting though...
1- We will get a mafia today, 97% chance, I don't think we should plan for failure as that is GG.
2- I'm getting the number of mafia from the rules thread, Gry is a rule addict, he can't break the rules no matter what.
3- So the only counter to this plan is strongman? I'm happy with the risk, confirming a player vs losing to strongman.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If DD flips town, Marm will need to reconsider everything, and decide a new target.
Worse case this Marm situation will force mafia to go on her while kat can get another confirmation.
1) I sincerely fail to see where that optimistic figure is coming from.
2) Not that I disagree about three starting mafias being the most likely but that assumption is simply wrong. Putting more or less only gets you flamed postgame, there's nothing inherently wrong with it, especially in mechanics-heavy games.
3) And failing to lynch mafia, and blocking the wrong person, and path effects. Again, way too optimistic?
1) I sincerely fail to see where that optimistic figure is coming from.
2) Not that I disagree about three starting mafias being the most likely but that assumption is simply wrong. Putting more or less only gets you flamed postgame, there's nothing inherently wrong with it, especially in mechanics-heavy games.
3) And failing to lynch mafia, and blocking the wrong person, and path effects. Again, way too optimistic?
From my perspective, it not me.
So that leaves you van in the non xad voters.
Then 10% GB or 5% Panda chance to be the last mafia in Xad Voters.
So in the case DD isn't mafia, are you saying it me? In that case, can you be clear about that and make a case on me?
Because right now I get the feeling you are pushing toward that but slowly.
2- No, if the rules say 3, then Gry will put 3, I'm not considering what other host would do.
3- In the end it up to marm to decide, based on town input, I shared my plan, you shared why you think it too risky.
That good, now we need more people to vote for or against, based on both our arguments and marm will make the final call in the end.