Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
So Desin came back I guess there is no substitution, i am consideromg netween between Eren, DD and Wojack atm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't know if you answered to this yet, could have missed it, but have you used your role? Or are there other things you'd want to share about it?
Yeah used it on Kat yesterday
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@wojak We haven't seen you around here at all this phase, everything okay? How you feel about the allegations made against you so far? I think I recall you not having hinted or claimed too, can you tell us more about your role?
Also, who do you suspect right now?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Just got back and surprised didn’t get much heat for my defence of Xadyu’s claim.

Will reveal my role and actions after I some I’m done cooking
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hmm how do you feel about the fact you and DD both chose to safe haven your votes on Sam instead of Bomb Xadyu?
I have explained my reasons for voting Sam before, DD I do find strange and is one of the people I feel iffy about the most at this point. The way he voted yesterday was uncharacteristic of him and his behavior overall is a lot more calm than what I'm used from him. That does stand out to me

Why do we have to kill one of them before they get recruited at any cost? There are four of them, the chances are getting lower for us to get the correct one. I think it would be safer to wait until there is a circumstance indicating there was a recruitment. Even if nights without a kill don't always mean recruitment happened, we could simply focus on that when this occurs. Between these 4, I would say one max two are mafia. Maybe one sleeper and one mafia joining to get a safe claim? Then there are traitors. Anyway now that there are 4, the number of variables is increasing.

But yeah if there is no better alternative that would incriminate someone then we will probably have to choose which one of these 4 is more likely to be mafia.
I agree with you there, while it's highly likely one or two of them is a traitor or sleeper, I do think we should go about this carefully and not lynch them based on this thought alone. Of course it would be ideal to get them before recruited, but how do we know for sure? It's a small game so there is not that much room for error.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just got back and surprised didn’t get much heat for my defence of Xadyu’s claim.

Will reveal my role and actions after I some I’m done cooking
What makes you feel surprised?
You are probably one of the most named players as this point people feel suspicious about and consider lynching.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As for who I suspect at this moment, ranked from most to least suspected.

- Wojak. I think we agree that the Xadyu-defense stood out, but also the vote on Kat (he moved it from Shad to Kat somewhere during the day, if I'm not mistaken). Tie that in with his silent behavior and an overal bad feeling about him this game.
- Digital Dude. Odd behavior so far, hard to really get a grip on his play style, at least for me atm. The way he voted yesterday, seemingly calculated and not random/impulsively feels a bit off for me. Perhaps laying low in order to not stand out that much?
Erinyes[. Where I found Sam being prickly during D1, for Erinyes that's the same feeling I get on D2. She's pretty defensive, focussing a lot on why they killed Evil also stood out to me. Perhaps trying to divert the conversation to something else?
- Shad: On one hand, his behavior towards the end of the previous day is very Shad-like, and I do wonder if mafia-Shad would have made such a play in this manner on day 1 (in order to possibly safe a teammate). However, it is the kind of behavior he's gotten away with a few times (when he was indeed town), so I wonder if he's using that thought to his advantage?
- Sam. Arguably less prickly than yesterday. In the back of my mind the fact that no one piled up on him to save Xadyu is lingering - perhaps they were teammates. But I'm not sure if that's just me being paranoid about prickly Sam.
- Desin: Hard to really put him anywhere because he hasn't really been here much, I don't want to put him lower just because he claimed vanilla, and while I'm glad he told us quickly once he got here - it stands out & we have to be careful.
- Copy Panda. Seems okay for now, shares a lot and contributes.
- GB. The one-liners make me feel like he's legit (compare that to previous game helpful active Lawl that was a mafioso).
- Kat. Contributive, questioning others and honestly no reason to distrust her for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Wojak i dont get it too. why did you trust among all vanilla claims Xad's
Becasue from his posts, it seemed to me he never claimed vanilla but was taking a shot to toehrs claiming vanilla and I myself thought vanilla claims were suspicious too.
@wojak I hope you aren't feeling down to the point of avoiding the thread, if you are town you should rest and try again.
I am feeling down but not due t
@wojak @Copy Panda @digitaldude which path did u take?
I intially choose woodcarver....then after seeing Xad lynched a mafia, I changed to Card choice hoping I would get lucky...as Xad turning mafia
@wojak Your bias turned out to be mafia after you coddled him. I am just gonna say it's not looking great for you since you defended him so strongly. But let's hear what you have to say about that and about your role as well.
At this point, I have to reveal my role....isn't it? It is doctor. And I protected Erinyes last night
@wojak Not sure if you were terribly misguided with a bad read on Xad or whether you're his teammate. Your Kat vote was also odd, and could look like trying to steer clear of the ultimate lynch decision. Hopefully you can redeem yourself from that shoddy showing last day phase.
I guess it"s like my last game where I found farfalla more trustworthy than you and farfalla turned to be the mafia. I seem to have this habit of finding mafia claims more trustworthy or...more like I do not expect them to slip up this easily. I changed my vote from shad becasue he sounded townie among the vanilla townies...trying to reason things that somewhat alighed with my reaosnings about not lynching Xad. I voted for Kat becasue it seemed she was leading the lynch train for Xad whom at that time considered town from playstyle.

Full of mistakes from my game...but I guess, as a town, I should give my honest reasonings regardless that turns tide against me or not,
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
already revealed dude....
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So do we have a counter claim? Panda said he targeted Kat with his main role, that sounds like a protection.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Desin killed by penalty votes again, but is he the mafia again, thats the real question
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,716
Gender
Female
Country
China
guys i was resting since im sick :( let me back read quickly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So do we have a counter claim? Panda said he targeted Kat with his main role, that sounds like a protection.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Copy Panda
No my role isn't protection but tomorrow maybe I can reveal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top