- Joined
- Feb 10, 2019
- Messages
- 275
- Reaction score
- 3,962
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
lol I thought you stopped doing this xDAdios
lol I thought you stopped doing this xDAdios
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not wasted, if xad flips town, I would go for GB next day probably as things stand.ooh it was your first vote, fair enough
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
still sort of wasted since gb doesnt have any other votes tho
You’ll seewojak, you wouldn't happen to be the lover of Xadyu, would you?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
More like didn’t the the chance to do it last few times.lol I thought you stopped doing this xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
GB, Kat, Sam or Asa next day.Not wasted, if xad flips town, I would go for GB next day probably as things stand.
If others want to save xad, they know where I stand on who I want to lynch, and we can negotiate the locks.
Since nobody has shown interest in not lynchihg xad, my vote is inconsequential.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
His play style screams town to me. I cannot imagine mafia playing that way unless the mafia member wants to troll his teammate very hard. Or just have a busy schedule and wants out.Wojak how confident are you in xad I forgot and there is no time to reread.
If you want to go all in, I'm in.His play style screams town to me. I cannot imagine mafia playing that way unless the mafia member wants to troll his teammate very hard. Or just have a busy schedule and wants out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To do what exactly? Which is to go all in?If you want to go all in, I'm in.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
5 minutes left
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I am already lockedWe double lock sam and hope for the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't like the idea of lynching a person I believe to be det.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
VOTE KILL SHAD
VOTE KILL SIRSAMUEL016
Votekill Xadyu
Votekill xadyu
votekill Xadyu
votekill Marm-chan
!votekill Sam
I votekill Shad
Votekill Xadyu
Votekill Kat
votelock Xad
@votekill GB
vote kill samuel
Votelock Samuel
Votekill xadyu
Votekill Wojak
vote erinyes
@votekill Erinyes
Votekill DD
votekill wojack
Votekill Erinyes
Votekill Erinyes
Votekill Erin
votekill Erichi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---