Shad you and I put blood sweat and tears into investigating this Xad situation and we agreed that he simply made no sense ... wHY are you suddenly defending him makes no sense to me smh
I'm not sure the issues we found are real issues.Shad you and I put blood sweat and tears into investigating this Xad situation and we agreed that he simply made no sense ... wHY are you suddenly defending him makes no sense to me smh
So you want to wait until we lynch the detective to be intense about who we kill today?Not just defense, this is intense defense
I don't control your vote guys, just playing.shad occams razor isnt a magic tool to explain this elaborate trolling![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well one of them randomly spawned to kill another one so idkSO anyway, Deedee said he is just a townie, what are we gonna do with all these vanillas![]()
Reread GB, looks tactical to me, he posted twice only, he to me it looks like he was looking for a reason to vote.Desu and GB are afkish but theyre so AFK i dont think its tactical
rly? he's tactically incurring a penalty? after all your logic thats your conclusion?Reread GB, looks tactical to me, he posted twice only, he to me it looks like he was looking for a reason to vote.
same thing happened last game and they were mafiahaven’t seen @desin24 at allWhere are you

Day isn't over.rly? he's tactically incurring a penalty? after all your logic thats your conclusion?![]()
Kinda dumb to do so as townie or mafiaI hope people don't get penalty vote intentionally.
AdiosOkay, I'm going to sleep. If you guys do kill me, do it gently, please.
Or you know, just don't do it at all.
I didn't lock.shad why did you lock gb over say sam? what were you trying to accomplish w this
