Games Mafia Game 115 - Inscryption - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Anyway since the day was extended, I am not staying up for the results cuz it's late. Good night!

Meow!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,722
Gender
Female
Country
China
ooh it was your first vote, fair enough
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

still sort of wasted since gb doesnt have any other votes tho
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
ooh it was your first vote, fair enough
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

still sort of wasted since gb doesnt have any other votes tho
Not wasted, if xad flips town, I would go for GB next day probably as things stand.

If others want to save xad, they know where I stand on who I want to lynch, and we can negotiate the locks.

Since nobody has shown interest in not lynchihg xad, my vote is inconsequential.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
wojak, you wouldn't happen to be the lover of Xadyu, would you? :fan
You’ll see
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lol I thought you stopped doing this xD
More like didn’t the the chance to do it last few times.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not wasted, if xad flips town, I would go for GB next day probably as things stand.

If others want to save xad, they know where I stand on who I want to lynch, and we can negotiate the locks.

Since nobody has shown interest in not lynchihg xad, my vote is inconsequential.
GB, Kat, Sam or Asa next day.

If he is scum then Wojak next day
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wojak how confident are you in xad I forgot and there is no time to reread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If 2 town lock sam and sam flips town, it would be the worse for town overall, you will need to play defensive and try to recover.

If we don't move and we lose the detective, we would be in a better spot and freeer to hunt the mafia the next day but town loses a very important role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just the 2 of us means the only possible target is sam.

If they were more people we could go for anybody.

I'm not that confident on sam, so maybe let just wait and see.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Wojak how confident are you in xad I forgot and there is no time to reread.
His play style screams town to me. I cannot imagine mafia playing that way unless the mafia member wants to troll his teammate very hard. Or just have a busy schedule and wants out.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
His play style screams town to me. I cannot imagine mafia playing that way unless the mafia member wants to troll his teammate very hard. Or just have a busy schedule and wants out.
If you want to go all in, I'm in.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

5 minutes left
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
We can get several mafias by analysing todays vote I think. But that can be done the next day. If Xad is town then I’m quite certain we will have more than 1 mafia among the ones who voted for him
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We double lock sam and hope for the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't like the idea of lynching a person I believe to be det.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
If you want to go all in, I'm in.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

5 minutes left
To do what exactly? Which is to go all in?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We double lock sam and hope for the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't like the idea of lynching a person I believe to be det.
I am already locked
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oh you locked your vote already
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My bad, back to wait and see then xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom

5x Xadyu (Kat, Copy Panda, GB, SirSamuel016, Asako)
3x SirSamuel016 (Xadyu, Marmalade, digitaldude)
1x Kat (wojak)
1x Shad (Evil3ye, wojak)
1x Marmalade (Erinyes)
1x GB
(Shad)

12 out of 13 votes

What a lovely start to our little game. I expect this enthusiasm to continue as we venture on.

Your first card removal is on the Raven Egg? No doubt such a conniving creature is hiding more. Very well, let us remove it. I will take my knife and carve the sacrifice symbol on it to get rid of this card for good.



Xadyu
(Mafia Bomb)

You found one of my henchmen already, marvelous. However, this card was inscribed with the explosive power of a Bomb. That means the card right on top of it gets removed as well.




Asako
(Hider)

The ever so sleepy Pronghorn lied down on a dangerous resting place.. it shall be put to slumber indefinitely. Such a shame.



Let us take a break while I set up the table. Go on, stretch your legs.

Night 1 Starts - Countdown​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am ready, we can resume. The pieces are in place.

Before I forget, your Deck became lighter by 1 card.

...


My subordinates can remove cards from your deck during our breaks. Did I not mention this before?



Evil3ye
(Bomb Defuser)

The Opossum was a hard worker, this is sure to hurt the deck's consistency going forward.

Day 2 Start

*Next path information to be PMed shortly​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Day 2 Votes​


6x Erinyes (digitaldude, Shad, SirSamuel016, wojak, Kat, Copy Panda)
3x desin24 (Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
2x wojak (Erinyes, GB)
1x GB (Penalty Vote)
1x digitaldude (Marmalade)

7 out of 10 votes

Notes:
  1. GB was penalized for not making a minimum of 3 posts in Day 1.
  2. desin24 was penalized for not voting and not making a minimum of 3 posts in Day 1.
  3. You will find your available Day 2 Paths in your PM.



 
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So I was wrong, who would have expected the guy playing last to post wins to be the best spammer mafia has ever seen?

Well sad to be wrong but happy the mafia man is dead.

Today I will keep my contribution small, no more spamming, just follow those I believe are confirmed for now.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Whoops sorry guys totally blacked out yesterday, i am glad we got the xad unfortunate he killed a town
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Curious curious
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@wojak Your bias turned out to be mafia after you coddled him. I am just gonna say it's not looking great for you since you defended him so strongly. But let's hear what you have to say about that and about your role as well.

@Shad I believe you changing your mind at the end of the day is a little concerning, especially after we went through so much trouble to build a case that made sense and turned out to be true. I get you were concerned about him being the detective, to be honest, throughout the day I wasn't even considering you at all as I felt you were acting very pro-town trying to crack the Xad code, but the sudden change was very spicy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top