Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 590 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
in the part where tiara says "little sister" to yuri, she does not necessarily mean it in an affectionate way, but that is the way to treat someone younger, in this case it could be that tiara is more resistant to alcoholic beverages than yuri, it is because yuri treats her like an older sister and calls her "unnie".
enjoy it ♥

Jackjohsnon

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Isn't it FUG in a nutshell :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think it was said in a blog post that he was a kid when they were climbing but nothing beyond that.
There is nothing like that from what I remember.

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Well, i think that SIU is not doing a great job with keeping his power scaling consistent, so people start to doubt even things that should be obvious.

Would you expect Rak's rocks to be useful in pushing back Leviathan ? Or seeing Rak managing to kill Hollan shinheus in chibi form ? When to kill something like an advanced Ranker he needs Khun's help, his decompressed form and goes dead tired for the day ? Would you say those things make more sense than Yuri potentially doing something against Kirin ?
It's dumb to pit them against each other in the first place, why is Kirin even aknowledging them as troublesome when he considers BH's an afterthought ?
At the Nest he even had Asensio not attacking Vicente because it would have costed them a lot of time (Like Asensio wouldn't easily one shot depleted Vicente White). A tired Kallavan suddenly boosted up to a whole new lvl against a squadron commander and began dominating the fight. Yama went from half dead to Yasratcha to destroying Traumerei's octopus to losing in base against Giskar when Karaka couldn't even wake him up with 1 fang.

It feels like a lot of the times, things happen just because the plot requires so, more so than because it simply makes sense. So i wouldn't fully blame a fan if they said they think Yuri might be useful in a fight against Kirin even if it makes no sense logically power scaling wise.
I understand what you're saying, but we already know that we will see Rak and Khun in somewhat impossible scenarios, they are special cases for SIU, but in this case I don't see how Yuri can do anything, Dumas vs Jinsung was exactly what I expected, it will probably there are more people involved in this fight

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
More importantly, why was Paul not there? These guys always keeping Paul out of shit.
SIU is probably the older brother.

He hates his youngest for being spoiled.

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
More importantly, why was Paul not there? These guys always keeping Paul out of shit.
When was the last time we saw him? Against Dokoko? They really don't think too highly of him :lmao. He is the only one with a "normal" name too.

Some of them? Jinsung isn't like that. He's just some daggy middle aged (old) man. Baam is pretty much the same way.
They always screamed "edgelords" to me. I don't exactly count Baam since he was recruited. But Viole's attire, designs, their ideologies and behavior in general felt like this to me.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I honestly don't know why Yuri and Tiara vs Kirin is being talked about.

Rak needs a light bearer, a native spear capable of killing Khell Hellam and a chaotic battlefield to kill a random ranker who must only be stronger than Pan.

While we are talking about Kirin, one of the rulers of the LPB family that Perseus himself, the well of arrogance, said that even the top 3 BH of the family cannot compare.

Yuri and Tiara must have the strength of a top 300 at most.

It's just insane to think they can against someone like that.

TudyMNX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Kirin vs Yuri + Tiara? ok maybe
Kirin vs Yuri + Tiara + Goruro + Cha + Elbaba + Matte ? ahh... no

Demonspeed

Damegami
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think SIU respects power gaps between characters in general. It's just that we have too many characters of different levels and the power gaps are huge.

Baam himself is a bit annoying in that regards because he has thousands of forms with different levels of powers and gets something new every now and then.

Jinsung VS Dumas was handled well when you think about the former's performance against Kallavan and so on.

What do you think of Lobadon VS Yama(2 fangs), Yasratcha(alive), Lyborick and Kallavan :heh.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Out of all of those, Cha is the only one that really even registers as possibly being a difference maker. And Elbaba would probably switch sides anyway. Or straight up run away. He's certainly not going to volunteer to risk his life against Kirin.

They always screamed "edgelords" to me. I don't exactly count Baam since he was recruited. But Viole's attire, designs, their ideologies and behavior in general felt like this to me.
Baam was just being coerced into larping as something that really didn't suit him, and he loathed every second of it. Yama is another one who isn't exactly an edgelord in terms of look or personality.

TudyMNX

Reaction score
Country
Romania
What do you think of Lobadon VS Yama(2 fangs), Yasratcha(alive), Lyborick and Kallavan :heh.
Glad you clarified (alive) for yasratcha :))
Id imagine Labadon able to hold out for quite a while as id assume the wood shenanigans to be quite effective vs types like yama&kalavan. He also seems like a decent brawler. But i don't see him winning as i can't see yama&kalavan being outdone by blunt damage. Only way out i see for him is if he has tons of stamina enough to outlast yama who seems to be plenty vigorous in his own right. And also somehow deal with the transformed form of yasratcha during all this. Idk about lyborick,wouldn't be surprised if he's around Hugo's level

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I bet on Elbaba attacking everyone behind their backs to get rid of Laura.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
funnily Paul probably has the potential to go full transformation as well

SomeKindaAnimal

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wondering what Kirin has in his arsenal to deal with Tiara or to even inflict an injury whether she can do anything to him doesn't really concern me.
Luslec being there when FHs are involved makes sense probably has a power that allows him to TEMPORARILY be as strong as a FH or something is my guess.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Kirin has another BH with him
And that branch head brought an Army
With him.. plus according to the math
Yasratcha did in front of Lobadon
Mean that those number are nothing to
Someone above CC.

I bet on Elbaba attacking everyone behind their backs to get rid of Laura.
I doubt he's taking Kirin's side.
The LPB family is a tough love family if you fail once they decapitate you hahaha and he literally couldn't keep Baam in sight..
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Baam is going to be the next leader of LPB
By election of the members, the first democratic leader in the Tower!

For this to happen
Traumerei has to die
Kirin has to die

TudyMNX

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Out of all of those, Cha is the only one that really even registers as possibly being a difference maker. And Elbaba would probably switch sides anyway. Or straight up run away. He's certainly not going to volunteer to risk his life against Kirin.
Isn't Goruro the next strongest in line after Kirin and Labadon? BH, 2nd in command on the mothership and in charge of security so id expect him to be at a level were he can reliably kick another's BH ass
Together with Yasratcha and Catan these seem to be the strongest 5 lo po bia so far
And id expect him to perform better against kirin than Hugo did against Labadon

Kirin has another BH with him
Who?

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana

:epicfacepalm

Isn't Goruro the next strongest in line after Kirin and Labadon? BH, 2nd in command on the mothership and in charge of security so id expect him to be at a level were he can reliably kick another's BH ass
Together with Yasratcha and Catan these seem to be the strongest 5 lo po bia so far
And id expect him to perform better against kirin than Hugo did against Labadon
No, the top 5 (Yas excluded) is
Rob
Kirin
Pudidy
WGW
Perseus

Goruro was put in this position by Kirin because they worked together, not because he thought he was stronger.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Baam is going to be the next leader of LPB
By election of the members, the first democratic leader in the Tower!

For this to happen
Traumerei has to die
Kirin has to die
So is he going to marry one of the twins then? He'd probably have to in order to get them to accept him.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
So is he going to marry one of the twins then? He'd probably have to in order to get them to accept him.
Not need once they are fatherless.