Games Mafia Game 116 - Ghiblification - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
🍃 Night Actions 🎥

Here are this game's night actions! Players are sorted by the order they die as usual.




This game was largely designed around trialling the new Serial Killer as well as trying out a new role, the Clown. Despite being solo parties, we thought it would be interesting to see if the comp itself rather than specific roles could aid and hamper these two parties. There was a faux mafia party in three death millers, as well as a freeman that the two non-towns could hide behind. We deemed this little core of semi-pro-towns necessary for the single SK to hide behind + create some competition for the Clown in terms of sus candidates. Police Officer is there to catch the criminal serial killer (only the workday of the cop ends around dinner while the serial killer prowls around at midnight 😔).

We thought the standard core of Doc, Det and Prost complemented by Cowboy would be sufficient for the town to win with, aside from their numerical superiority. Troublemaker is a double-edged sword involved for everybody. NVD and Bomb are passed along town and can completely debilitate any of the TP's; especially the Bomb could have coldly ended the careers of either one of them. The strongest asset Town had was their numbers; SK would have to survive 4~5 phases whereas Clown has to inversely fight impatience while getting lynched early. If not, the town has enough bodies to throw at the Clown timer.

Overall, maybe aside the PO, we thought the comp was relatively balanced; it was also pretty close. The Clown almost died D1 but then deflated around D5. DD was on the chopping block the whole game, and could have still died rather easily had the last vote been unplaced or just stacked on Faust. Very entertaining! Hope to see all of you guys next game again.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I think we need to see what DD has to say with his pirating
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Thoughts on Farfalla and Faust?
I like that she followed me on DD so if he‘s mafia that‘s a + in her book.

Faust I still think is either clown or mafia. No Assassin so far. If Sam is to be believed(despite the Stoat Platinum of last day) Hermit did the kill so Assassin is not a Rookie upgrade, he could‘ve been used D2 already.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Which claim would improve or worsen your thoughts on me? Vanilla baiting with active claim? 3rd Doctor? Hider?

I‘m still alive so, so I‘ll think I should continue the course of action I‘ve been taking since the start and see how it goes.
Idk can't think of one that wouldn't make me raise an eyebrow, honestly, but I haven't gone thru the list to map "comfy" possibilities.
I'm quite confident on mafia having a specificy role in their ranks and depending on how people claim maybe I could see something. Currently I attribute it to someone that have claimed alrdy tho it's a bit odd. But again, if you feel it's more beneficial to leave us in the dark, then wtv, currently its basically just you and Tatsu sitting on things anyways, not sure it's worth harassing you people.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@wojak how many vanillas do you think are in the game? Or how many would you accept existing?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Faust clown Tatsu+DD mafia.

Could it be this simple?

Wojak has some inconsistencies around him. Holt had some good posts but he is playing pretty safe.
Asako the brave mastermind?
Sam the faked Spy to combo with Hermit?
Farfalla the active contributive mafia?

As things stand there‘s not too many I‘d consider scummy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Me and Asako. Rest are scum
:dumpster
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don‘t think hosts would just do 2 vanillas, its a sad number.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
How many mafias should there be in this game?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wojak has some inconsistencies around him.
Such as?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Baka Taichou Prostitute
Erinyes Cowboy
SirSamuel16 Spy
James Rye Doctor

Brandish Doctor
Faust Police Officer

DigitalDude Pirate
Holt Active
GrySun Active
Tatsumaki Passive
Asachi Vanilla
Wojak Vanilla

Farfalla Vanilla
Hermit Mafia Member


Can't see if the colors are correct in this mode of my phone. Currently trust Asako and Sam, learning towards trusting Holt. I don't distrust wojak claim but I dislike some of his post (tho I guess people didn't care about those quotes so it might be just me). DD jumped straight on Hermit when the chance appear but he'd do that, Faust still preferred getting Sam lynched. They'll likely vouch for each other but even if I were to believe that both are town then I'd only believe wojak and Tatsu are scum and we'd should be missing a scum, which would be Gry. I'd lynch wojak, DD or Faust today, Tatsu could be clown.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm gonna sleep soon.
In spite of what people think about the quotes, I believe there's a mafia det. After D1 we had hints from everybody but Bran and Hermit. Hermit didn't matter to the mafia but I'd imagine that mafia wants Sam dead asap and for them to first hit bullseye with Bran like that, then I guess he got investigated in N1, prolly due to his secrecy.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,254
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well at least justice was served for Sakura.

Good job Laker fan (eww) @SirSamuel016
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:bored I can't believe my luck, Jesus fuck...
There's luck factor in your not-cozy passive role?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I think I listed them in my last thoughts post. From top of my head, you started all hyped then later said boring role.
That was the starting post…how much can be concluded from that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it GrySun or GrySus?
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Faust sound too clownish…can mafia take the risk and act clownish to prevent town from lynching?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,254
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Vote Kill Holt

Inactive af and he voted for DD instead of Hermit on Day 2.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
We cannot have more than 2 mafias remaining, right?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,254
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Gry still alive on Day 3?!

It's a miracle.
 

wojak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
1,068
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Vote Kill Holt

Inactive af and he voted for DD instead of Hermit on Day 2.
Whom you protect in day? Is there even any reason to protect? Is there any day kill threat other than the cowboy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top