Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
The streets have spoken, avoid spoilers this week if you can.
#avoidspoilerschallenge
Gotta somehow stay off all social media and this section of the forum until like... Thursday, I guess. Hope it's worth it!
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Gotta somehow stay off all social media and this section of the forum until like... Thursday, I guess. Hope it's worth it!
Yeah I'm logging off the today, behave yourselves guys.
 

ShishiSonson

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
1,613
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Sometimes avoiding spoilers are better.
I still remember when they refused to give a spoiler, it was the chapter when Sabo was reintroduced.

So, I can avoid spoilers this week, if we see Roger-Garp-Rocks.
 

Fallou

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
1,871
Gender
Male
Country
France
I would say flashback continues and we finally see Rocks
 

DeadlyBeast

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
3,089
Reaction score
3,975
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The streets have spoken, avoid spoilers this week if you can.
#avoidspoilerschallenge
I'll do my best but may be tough. Having had no chap last week may make it easier since I'm not in OP frenzy.
 

baditz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2015
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
1,345
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Sometimes avoiding spoilers are better.
I still remember when they refused to give a spoiler, it was the chapter when Sabo was reintroduced.

So, I can avoid spoilers this week, if we see Roger-Garp-Rocks.
Why not add young Dragon, by that time suppose to be teen or 17 years old
 
Last edited:

Sefirosu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
508
Reaction score
3,428
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam

See this on Worstgen. Is it confirmed?
 

Grimzilla32

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Messages
779
Reaction score
935
Age
37
Country
United States
I don't know if it's real, seems like a LOT happens there, too much for a single chapter, and that flash forward kinda kills it for me because seems like we're skipping over the event everyone is waiting for
 
Top