- Joined
- Jun 8, 2022
- Messages
- 399
- Reaction score
- 668
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No hints yet?
Seems like Saturn talking to Kizaru last chapter.No hints yet?
Theirs is one but is really just Redon hype this up like he does for every chapter.No hints yet?
Yup. It's prolly his reaction to the chapterTheirs is one but is really just Redon hype this up like he does for every chapter.
This: https://x.com/Mugiwara_23/status/1716182414165225547?s=20
Never!The streets have spoken, avoid spoilers this week if you can.
#avoidspoilerschallenge
Gotta somehow stay off all social media and this section of the forum until like... Thursday, I guess. Hope it's worth it!The streets have spoken, avoid spoilers this week if you can.
#avoidspoilerschallenge
Yeah I'm logging off the today, behave yourselves guys.Gotta somehow stay off all social media and this section of the forum until like... Thursday, I guess. Hope it's worth it!

I'll do my best but may be tough. Having had no chap last week may make it easier since I'm not in OP frenzy.The streets have spoken, avoid spoilers this week if you can.
#avoidspoilerschallenge
Why not add young Dragon, by that time suppose to be teen or 17 years oldSometimes avoiding spoilers are better.
I still remember when they refused to give a spoiler, it was the chapter when Sabo was reintroduced.
So, I can avoid spoilers this week, if we see Roger-Garp-Rocks.
No.![]()
See this on Worstgen. Is it confirmed?
Sure why not![]()
See this on Worstgen. Is it confirmed?