Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion

Svidge

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
You'll get no argument from me on the point that Baam's friends are an anchor dragging his ass down from ever being what he could without them.
If Baam started acting alone, it beats the whole point of his existence... Like Jahard being the Sun and shining alone

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Not at all if you consider it's abilities.. Baam can't be God already
Why? That's literally the sole point of his character's existence.

If Baam started acting alone, it beats the whole point of his existence... Like Jahard being the Sun and shining alone
Yet it can't be denied that they're holding him back. This is a case in point.

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The key point is the word "already", baam would be a god definitely, but he isnt even a ranker yet, chill

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
U talk like u really sure traumerei would win, with all the spoiler siu gave us, especially when he said gustang would likely be a main villain, i"ll bet traumerei would be death, ofc i dont say gustang is stronger since FH power is similar, but yeah all those secret that gustang have
That's an hypothetical scenario. I believe that Baam will face Traumerei in this arc and that's it.

As things are now, I can't see how Gustang would lose to Traumerei. He prepared himself while Traumerei is just going with the flow.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
The more I take a step back from this season the more I wonder what SIU is doing

First arc makes a big deal out of Yama and Doom
Second arc makes a fool out of both
Now in the third arc they're totally irrelevant and got just benched

From a narrative pov this is so weird. Nest happened because of the events of the last station. In retrospective, the whole DengDeng subplot and WangWang flashback aren't even necessary

The current plot is about things that are infinitely more important than those two nobodies.

Why does it feel like SIU could have start the season directly with the current arc without altering the story?

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Wait, where is paul???

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
it's pure coincidence, so it's not really Traum's fault that Baam is right in front of him
You said that Traumerei teleported in front of him. And if he decides to bother Baam (which he will, otherwise there was no point in putting them in the same place) then he's definitely breaking the agreement.

Svidge

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
South Africa

Because he himself does not fully understand his powers. There always the possibility of him loosing himself..

I don't think so. Sharing responsibility from start to finish is what he exists for. Even when he becomes God, he will rely on his friends still.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
At that point the story would just be over.

Baam hadn't even seen Endorsi in years before now. She has no bearing on him not being able to control the 2nd Thorn. In fact, he was specifically ordered not to use the Thorns by Evankhell.

We don't even know if the Thorns are something you learn to control with training.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
And so Garnac's gender ambiguity now leaves us to wonder which hole is going to be violated by Mr. Finger.
They are not going to fight
Seems like you wanted this more than everybody here
😂