Games Mafia Game 117-Buffy the Vampire Slayer [Town Wins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Night actions and results:



Night 1:
Randomized result for paranoid spy:
Checks Shad - Shad performed action on Juviii (Real Target: Raven ~block~)

Coinflip for Priority 1 on block: Demon blocks Shad (Prio 1) - Shad Blocks Raven (Prio 1) -> Shad wins coinflip and successfully blocks Raven



Night 2:
Insane spy randomized target:
DD performs action on Xadyu
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I did already 🙃.
Yeah, but that required reading. I'm already reading the MG roles.

There's only so much I can do as mayor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did already 🙃.
Oh wait, was it the 'most vanilla game' comment? Or something like that.

(I'm on my phone, cba to go look for it)
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
So far 2 active one passive claim. Let's see who the first vanilla will be.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I kind of feel like Xadyu should have been Xander.
Oi, fuck you too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My role is passive.
Missed this bit, but I took a note.

If I didn't miss anything else it's that Shad is active and Demon is passive?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top