Discussion Various Interesting Videos Online

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: So, who knew this was real?

Well, it was a commerical here in the states... (I don't know where you are from!)
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: So, who knew this was real?

Venom65437 said:
Well, it was a commerical here in the states... (I don't know where you are from!)
germany ^^;

but damn... really... what they make into commercials... unbelievable...
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: So, who knew this was real?

I heard about it but this is the first time I'm seeing it. Thanks for the link, Josh! *Not used calling you Venom* Well I'll be damned, my jaw dropped in awe at it.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: So, who knew this was real?

nyah!!!!!!! That house was in Ohio ^^ And the music is by Trans-Siberian Orchestra, called "Wizards in Winter." I just went to their concert on Nov. 16th, and it was teh love <333333333333
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: So, who knew this was real?

Ayah said:
I heard about it but this is the first time I'm seeing it. Thanks for the link, Josh! *Not used calling you Venom* Well I'll be damned, my jaw dropped in awe at it.
You can call me either, I really don't care.

Glad I'm not the only one who just finally saw the whole thing for the first time!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: So, who knew this was real?

i remember that house... i saw it on the news. the commercail they are talking about showd the house for a few moments, then the miller lite symbol came up with "enjoy the lites", a play on words.

did you know, however, that the guy that lives there designed it himself? he is a software engineer. he set the music to a radio band so that his neibors didnt have to listen to blaring music all night. although, with those lights, im sure they were still upset. eventaully the man turned them off, because of the high ammount of cars hitting each other in front of his house.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: So, who knew this was real?

Heh, that must've taken a lot of time. Nice vid. :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8njh3rgmHLI

A guy does a retouching of Britney Spears and her outfit at her horrendous VMA performance a few weeks ago. Pretty neat to watch, the guy is super with photoshop =D
 
Top