Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
That, and presumably the same thing that nicked Mazino (the shinsoo around Baam protecting him when he takes a critical blow). Which conveniently did not show up when he took a similar hit from White.
I'm not even sure if that is really automatic. The shinsu react without Baam manipulating it, but it's like the shinsu heard Baam's wish of protecting Rachel. This is just before the shinsu attack Hwaryun:

As for against Mazino, I'm not sure if that is the same thing as it was never stated clearly:

Urek might be refering to the Floral Butterfly Piercing Technique that Baam used to block his Supreme King's Scorching Fist of Death. But that "something" might also indicate the same thing that hurt Hwaryun.

In both case, Baam was sacrificing himself to protect other person (Rachel/Miseng). It could be what triggered the shinsu to move voluntarily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It wasn't the Tower's automatic protection of Baam.

It was Baam's innate power. SIU later referred to it in a blog post about the Kallavan fight as (paraphrasing): #an unrivalled/absolute power that cannot be denied which can't be categorised as strong or weak".
The blogpost of which chapter, is it VS Kallavan at the first wall of the Nest?

Anyway, @King Dryst was talking about this:

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Read the chapter.

Some members here have more faith in Luslec's chances than his three subordinates :lmao. Even Luslec is dumbfounded.

Urek doesn't need to bother about countering spells effectively because he is simply too strong.

Besides Baam, Luslec is the only other character who made Urek use a named technique, at least to us readers.

I quoted the blog post last week, twice even. It wasn't at the Nest, but Last Station.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I quoted the blog post last week, twice even. It wasn't at the Nest, but Last Station.
Ah so that was the blog post (S2E334). Turn out the blogpost is not about the "auto protection" that blinded Hwaryun that is being asked by @King Dryst .

Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
You just dislike someone styling and being more a troll than Urek. Your jealous the op game breaker is being humbled.

Urek confirmed that Lusluc is adjusting his strength to hold back urek.
If character A is risking his life while character B isn't. I feel like it's only natural to believe A should be more serious about it when the only thing keeping him in the game is Urek wish to stop the war while keeping all the important players alive.

Urek doesn't need to prove anything, N.1 active Ranker in the Tower before Zahard status changed with the three orders, if you want to be considered stronger or on the same lvl you have to prove it, Traumerei would be considered weaker as well until proven otherwise.

That said, I was always a Luslec fan, i already said multiple times that i like his techniques.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The problem with Baam friends hardly comes from their Regular status. They were getting beaten by Inieta, Endorsi who was the strongest one was getting outclassed by d.Maschenny by a large margin. They were clearly no anomalies like Adori or Luslec, with the possible exception of "complete" Rak.
I think that it'd be more fair to compare androsi an aguero to mascheny after they get their attributes. Mascheny was working at least with electricity at the time while aguero actively avoided his innate talents and androsi's attribute seems like something she would have taken years to find even if she bothered looking. Of course mascheny is still ahead of them in this scenario but I don't think they are within one shot range at least at that point in time.

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
"Under the Heavens I alone am the Honored One" - Urek Mazino

Would you beat tf out of Zahard? "I'd Win" - Urek Mazino

wait wrong manwha
And we know how it ends...

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think that it'd be more fair to compare androsi an aguero to mascheny after they get their attributes. Mascheny was working at least with electricity at the time while aguero actively avoided his innate talents and androsi's attribute seems like something she would have taken years to find even if she bothered looking. Of course mascheny is still ahead of them in this scenario but I don't think they are within one shot range at least at that point in time.
We couldn't get a direct confrontation so we will never know of course, I am sure we could argue some feats but the point isn't really crucial.
Over the course of the story we got to know some insanely talented people, but none of those people hold a candle to a Luslec, Khel Hellam was introduced by SIU as one of the strongest people in the Tower too and yet he is basically powerless here. I just don't see how Luslec doing well here would translate to Baam friends having higher potential that's the gist of it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
We couldn't get a direct confrontation so we will never know of course, I am sure we could argue some feats but the point isn't really crucial.
Over the course of the story we got to know some insanely talented people, but none of those people hold a candle to a Luslec, Khel Hellam was introduced by SIU as one of the strongest people in the Tower too and yet he is basically powerless here. I just don't see how Luslec doing well here would translate to Baam friends having higher potential that's the gist of it.
Yeah, it's unlikely bam's friends have luslec level potential. Even luslec, as powerful as he is, seems to be relying on spells and straight up BS to only somewhat hold back urek. Bam's friends ever approaching this sounds insane, specially within the time it takes to climb the tower. That said, SIU has already taken insane steps to put bam's friends way ahead of most of their peers. Even miseng can easily trash d class regulars who finished the hell train. Rak has an impressive showing even though he didn't even manage to pull of a stone shield at the hidden floor. Both aguero and rak got some of white's power, they might already be at ranker level...

I guess sorcerers are just a bunch of nerds who spam glitch:yodawg
WHen I read this what I thought the imperfection was the higher beings who grant spells.

Rak

Reaction score
Country
France
I like this fight, it is what I expected, I find that it's logical that Luslec can stall Urek a bit. I don't see any inconsistencies with the lore. We always knew that the few "exceptions" were really strong and possibly had some unconventional means.

I'am more intrigued by why would Urek want to implicate himself to save the Family heads.

Also, something interesting was mentionned about spells in this chapter. That they use the "imprefection of the tower" or something.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

I guess sorcerers are just a bunch of nerds who spam glitch:yodawg
I appreciate the hard work and effort to put these fan t/l together but I doubt this is the correct t/l

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shin called Luslec’s attack dark emergence when it’s supposed to be Dark Twist!

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In both translations Urek mentions that he only has one target. So, who is it? Gustang or Traumerei? I guess the former?

Rak

Reaction score
Country
France
In both translations Urek mentions that he only has one target. So, who is it? Gustang or Traumerei? I guess the former?
I wonder about that. I thought Gustang, but then I thought it's probably the one who will get the chance to kill the other (so Gustang since he has the bracelet - the difference being that Urek doesn't have a preconceived idea). On that note, I would like to see the immortality contract in action. V could not even kill himself. Is it instant regeneration ? Immortal soul recreating a body ?

Am I crazy, or was there a guy in S1 (a random) who used Urek's named attack to show of during the crown game ?

Second random question, do we know if Urek or Mazino is the first name ? I don't know how korean works, but in this serie, most of the time the surname is put before the first name, but there have been many exceptions, so I don't know.

Last edited: