Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 601 Spoilers & Discussion

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
He is far below Kirin/Lobadon who in turn are far below FH. It's about power, not about rank.
Kirin and Lobadon were contenders for #2 rank below Traumerei.

How is that "far" below FH?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Alright, so they have this Enkidu. But shouldn't Traumerei's response to that be something on the order of 'then I will just take that too'? I'm still not seeing why he should agree to play a game or humor the fantasy that Bellerir has any control over what happens here.

Boredom may be the heaviest burden of immortals.

Things that pique their interest can be more valuable than tactics or strategy.

As it eases the mundane repetitiveness of existence.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I can't understand. If enkidu was killed can't he revive enkidu through his shinsu black hole sphere aka All creatures?

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Boredom may be the heaviest burden of immortals.

Things that pique their interest can be more valuable than tactics or strategy.

As it eases the mundane repetitiveness of existence.
All of that goes against everything he said in this chapter. He has something he wants, and no interest in playing games with the insects. It's a joke to think that he should now change his mind due to having some extra prize dangled in front of him when that prize is also something he can just take without having to compete for it.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Rachel is an irregular with power scaling that isn't the most impressive.

:invalid

Arlene Grace.
Luslec Mirchea Grace.

It is possible they both came from outside the tower, having the same family name.

The 13 companions were simply the leaders of their various sects, some of whom were granted immortality.

There's nothing that says their family members or underlings could not also have been irregular underachievers like Rachel.

Luslec and Jyu look similar. Maybe its due to them being from the same family and having similar genes in addition to similar names.

Anyways, seems like everyone is in a bad mood.

I too feel like the quality of Tower of God is declining.

But its still good to wake up early on sunday and receive free manwha christmas gifts.

Every sunday was like christmas for years. Had to come to an end sometime.
The old blogpost translation said Luslec was born on 80th floor:
Grace Mircea Luslec

Sobriquet: Heretic (Tiger Fish)
Height: 1 m 97 cm
Birthplace: 80F Mircea

Position: Fisherman
FUG (Slayer No.1)
The only way he can become irregular is using Baam's method: get out and reenter the tower.
Kirin and Lobadon were contenders for #2 rank below Traumerei.

How is that "far" below FH?
As I said, it's about power, not rank. There is a HUGE gap between 2nd rank and FH. FH can kill any 10 great family members other than FH even if all members (non-FH) of a family are combined. Just mere anger from Traum is enough to render Tiara, Goruro, Dumas, etc paralyzed.

I can't understand. If enkidu was killed can't he revive enkidu through his shinsu black hole sphere aka All creatures?
Who said Enkidu was killed? Enkidu is the killer.

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How many Shinheuhs did Traumerei seal? Leviathan and now Enkidu.

So Urek is targeting Revolution. Maybe the Captain will appear in this arc.

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I liked endorsi's cmnt like bongbong is not working, cmon man even fragments of the thorn won't work against family leaders let alone some cheap item.

Also, leviathan hype? Divine sea animals haven't got that respect in tog? I don't see any help from levi would help against Rei?

Is Rachel trying to meet enkidu inside the sprout? Or bam will devour enkidu too? I wonder if enkidu was his og 7 or og 8 personal divine sea creatures?

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
As I said, it's about power, not rank. There is a HUGE gap between 2nd rank and FH. FH can kill any 10 great family members other than FH even if all members (non-FH) of a family are combined. Just mere anger from Traum is enough to render Tiara, Goruro, Dumas, etc paralyzed.

Tiara seems evenly matched with Yuri.

Yuri being a grandchild to Tiara's daughter status suggests Tiara is the exception rather than the rule.

Lobadon's physical age could make him a better candidate for calculating the upper power scaling for FH offspring.

I don't remember Lobadon having a ranking in power scaling lists, to gauge his peak strength.

Akira Toriyama said he forgot Launch existed, as the reason for not including her character in arcs.

I have a feeling SIU likewise forgot about the thorn.

Bam has become too powerful to where he no longer needs the 3rd or 4th thorn fragment to defeat top tier ranks.

He hasn't mastered the 2nd frag and he's already facing off against Family Heads.

Maybe if there is a huge power difference between FH with Traumerei and Gustang being by far the weakest.

Else, Bam doesn't have much growth before he's contending with the big dawgs.

All of that goes against everything he said in this chapter. He has something he wants, and no interest in playing games with the insects. It's a joke to think that he should now change his mind due to having some extra prize dangled in front of him when that prize is also something he can just take without having to compete for it.

Things with the potential to ease boredom are a prize.

He has two prizes dangled in front of him.

For a guy who had trouble remembering Yama is Wangwang's son it has to be some temptation.

:invalid

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yuri being a grandchild to Tiara's daughter status suggests Tiara is the exception rather than the rule.
Yuri has received Zahard blood (not actual blood) so even though in Ha family she is only great-granddaughter, in Zahard family she is daughter.

Lobadon's physical age could make him a better candidate for calculating the upper power scaling for FH offspring.

I don't remember Lobadon having a ranking in power scaling lists, to gauge his peak strength.
We only know that he is top 3 in his family (like Dumas in PBD) and Elbaba fear him greatly.

Bobi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Luslec is showing off by saying he can beat Urek.
Urek breaks his spells with the strength of his fists, he hasn't shown anything else yet.

sho87

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Luslec is showing off by saying he can beat Urek.
Urek breaks his spells with the strength of his fists, he hasn't shown anything else yet.
To be fair, Luslec hasn't shown off everything and casually didn't bother worrying to much muchnofnthe exchange.

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
To be fair, Luslec hasn't shown off everything and casually didn't bother worrying to much muchnofnthe exchange.
He was talking to save face and provoke urek cmon now don't be slow

lemo

Reaction score
Country
India
SIU if you kill Luslec's character like you did the other Fug leaders, I'mma hate you so bad...he's really the first character I'm enjoying in this manhwa.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
SIU if you kill Luslec's character like you did the other Fug leaders, I'mma hate you so bad...he's really the first character I'm enjoying in this manhwa.
Everything he did makes sense. He had to quit the battle because it was time to cultivate.

dixxitt

Reaction score
Country
France
Who is the third party involved luslec and mazino talked about ?
(Can't you leave the tower using the entrance door on the 1st floor? xd)

babazz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Who is the third party involved luslec and mazino talked about ?
(Can't you leave the tower using the entrance door on the 1st floor? xd)
I think the same party of Bellerir

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Luslec AGAIN references that’s he’s the leader of the Revs!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Luslec AGAIN references that’s he’s the leader of the Revs!
If I were him, I definitely would not be admitting to being in the same group as some of those clowns.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
Luslec is very sus. I feel like he has something up his sleeve he recently gained or something. Would be wild if he indeed has a thorn fragment, cause that would indeed violate prior statements on who could weild the thorn. Tho that wouldn't be the first time.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Luslec is very sus. I feel like he has something up his sleeve he recently gained or something. Would be wild if he indeed has a thorn fragment, cause that would indeed violate prior statements on who could weild the thorn. Tho that wouldn't be the first time.
If he could and wanted to use the Thorn for himself, why bother giving the previous two pieces to Baam?