Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 602 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
enjoy it turtles ♥
PDTA: I don't want to detract from the work done by the cosmic guys, I just think they had a few small mistakes (nobody is perfect), in any case we are all free to read what we want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw, I was recommended to upload the chapter to that page (no money is earned, if you think that's why I did it), I have little space on my google drive, and it came in handy, but if you find it annoying, I can keep uploading it on drive, no problem =)

Jacinto Pinto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
No, games/tests are part of the tower's culture, it's the norm. There's no evading it.
There is plenty of evading it, even the characters can't stand it (Traumerei), but they consistently get persuaded to participate with increasingly less plausible reasons.

Jigsaw does games, this is a badly written, executed and tension breaking cop out. At least for me and some.

If the games were imposed by the administrator themselves, and were interesting, serious and coherent with the story unfolding, I don't think people would mind as much. Weak characters convincing(with weak arguments and reasons) gods to participate in silly games - like the 'princess marriage tournament' -, are some of the things that cheapen the concept.

Last edited:

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ah, I'd forgotten to comment on this but with proust once again we see a PB who isn't a wave controller. You'd think at least the top PB fighter (apparently) would be a wave controller. I don't mind that there's some variety in the PB family though SIU should at least try to explain what they are about.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Proust was also a wave controller once he starts using that book he always carry’s around

I figured that when they were talking about the strongest PB gustang wasn't included in the rank. I think there's still a PB from the battle at the last station that hasn't been introduced.
Only one PB from the last station hasn’t been introduced. He seemed more like a messenger / garnak type character, moreso then a “ strongest PB type character” but who knows atp…

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Out of topic, but recently SIU seems very lazy to name lo po bia character, we used to have cool name like elaine, whitegarment widow, perseus, but some of them is just dukoko, kukoko, umtiti, and sums
this has always been the theme of LPB names
PB: theme of French figures (often literary, sometimes not)
LPB: name that repeat themselves (Elbaba, Umtiti, Candidi, Kadede, Pudidy (in Korean Pudidy is a noun that repeats itself "퍼디디") Dokoko, Ledodo Kukoko)

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
this has always been the theme of LPB names
PB: theme of French figures (often literary, sometimes not)
LPB: name that repeat themselves (Elbaba, Umtiti, Candidi, Kadede, Pudidy (in Korean Pudidy is a noun that repeats itself "퍼디디") Dokoko, Ledodo Kukoko)
Yeah i know its their name theme, but imagine PB Family got cool novelist name but LPB got the ugliest name possible

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah, it's kinda hard to argue against LPB drip. Except perseus, he looks adopted.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Ah, I'd forgotten to comment on this but with proust once again we see a PB who isn't a wave controller. You'd think at least the top PB fighter (apparently) would be a wave controller. I don't mind that there's some variety in the PB family though SIU should at least try to explain what they are about.
No worries, because the Tu Perie will all be wave controllers instead :lmao

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

He was right
Its interesting how strength works in families. Lobadon and Kirin are presented as older sons and as the strongest non irregular lo po bia. Does their strength lie in their age? Did traumerei simply stop reproducing naturally? Did his genes weaken over time? Is it just a genetic lottery? Do the mothers matter? Id love for SIU to explain one day. Im not convinced it is just age related because Yasratcha Pudidy and Elbaba are contemporaries, and elbaba seemed distinctly average

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Its interesting how strength works in families. Lobadon and Kirin are presented as older sons and as the strongest non irregular lo po bia. Does their strength lie in their age? Did traumerei simply stop reproducing naturally? Did his genes weaken over time? Is it just a genetic lottery? Do the mothers matter? Id love for SIU to explain one day. Im not convinced it is just age related because Yasratcha Pudidy and Elbaba are contemporaries, and elbaba seemed distinctly average
1. Partially
2. Probably
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yes

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yeah, it's kinda hard to argue against LPB drip. Except perseus, he looks adopted.
They were looking to adopt Baam, who has infamously terrible fashion sense. So maybe Perseus actually was.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So a good amount of hatchlings and BHs were killed - umitti and the Hatchlings pictured around Holan earlier.

And I guess the FHs cannot kill the Kings, can only capture and make them fight one another

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Man, Lo Po Bia are so messed up. It's difficult to picture Traumeiri in love with with a human female....espescially when you recall the dad of one of the princesses is a Snake Creature.....Well as the song goes, "What's Love Got to do with it...

I wonder if all the weirdos in Lo Po Bia were not created in a test tube.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shinn’s t/l implies that Gustang wants Traum to lose patience and abruptly attack the field!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Age and strength do have a correlation. But it's not the end all of strength in the tower.

Traumerei definitely still reproduces at least occasionally though probably not often. The twin princesses are his daughters as far as we know.

Odds are traumerei's genes haven't weakened because within the tower and due to his contracts he is probably timeless and immortal.

There is definitely a genetic lottery at play.

Mothers definitely help the genetic lottery (for instance, mascheny). But since it's a lottery talent can come out from anywhere out of sheer randomness.

elbaba was/is a high ranker of the LPB family. He is probably stronger than your average high ranker.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Man, Lo Po Bia are so messed up. It's difficult to picture Traumeiri in love with with a human female....espescially when you recall the dad of one of the princesses is a Snake Creature.....Well as the song goes, "What's Love Got to do with it...

I wonder if all the weirdos in Lo Po Bia were not created in a test tube.
I cant picture current traumerei even breathing the air of a fellow tower born, let alone procreating. buttttt! we did see him watching the snake and laura do what they do. His sadistic nature makes it seem like he may very well enjoy torture play or kink specific intercourse. I believe before the memory wipe and the first born sons death he at least had a form of empathy. Hopefully SIU puts the pieces of this bizarre fellow together one day

The mere existence of whitegarment, Laura's desperation to make lillial stronger and the furries shows that traumerei clearly enjoys experiments more than natural births. It may be a family head thing, because i think its safe to assume that Gustang has written people into existence.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
How are the so called chess pieces relevant in the eyes of Traum/Gustang or is this the so called match ? I thought it was some sort of game that Traum would decline before getting to the specified location.

Maybe Zahard will also play a game with Baam at the end of tog lol since it seems like a prerequisite to any decent fight.
Zahard already played a game with Baam, in his data form, and an image of real Zahard watched the end of the match; that simply suggests real Zahard will want to take a revenge and so, yes, even Zahard will also play a game with Baam (and lose again)

sayan pal

Reaction score
Country
India
What are your predictions as to what chess pieces are Baam's teammates?

Baam is shown in the same panel as the octopus which symbolizes the Rook. If it's not just for show, i'd agree with this match.
Tiara imo would be the Queen, as she's considered "the most powerful" from the group.
Androssi would be the Knight maybe? Just because of her BongBong which let's her teleport and Knight's moves aren't straight lines.
Rak - the Bishop? I just associate spearbearers with bishops for some reason.
Khun - the King? not powerful (as a lightbearer), the "brain" behind things
Goruro - the Pawn, because he's expendable to all
i donot thik khun e brain,he is useless asshole,bam is most powerful after traum and most important ,donpot underestimate him as rook

Demonspeed

Clone Magic Expert
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Out of topic, but recently SIU seems very lazy to name lo po bia character, we used to have cool name like elaine, whitegarment widow, perseus, but some of them is just dukoko, kukoko, umtiti, and sums
Why is Pokoko even here if all the BHs have been killed or sent to the match? I guess he could have been left to inform Lobadon but that's suspicious either way.

I wanted to post something similar. That's kinda disappointing but Proust could be a WC-LB hybrid. I think the only one among the "elite" who seems be a WC is Ernaux(not sure it's his name).

There is plenty of evading it, even the characters can't stand it (Traumerei), but they consistently get persuaded to participate with increasingly less plausible reasons.

Jigsaw does games, this is a badly written, executed and tension breaking cop out. At least for me and some.

If the games were imposed by the administrator themselves, and were interesting, serious and coherent with the story unfolding, I don't think people would mind as much. Weak characters convincing(with weak arguments and reasons) gods to participate in silly games - like the 'princess marriage tournament' -, are some of the things that cheapen the concept.
Traumerei isn't against games in general. He is against playing games with these "inferior beings".

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wanted to post something similar. That's kinda disappointing but Proust could be a WC-LB hybrid. I think the only one among the "elite" who seems be a WC is Ernaux(not sure it's his name).
Yeah, that makes sense to me. Though to me its unclear how synergistic the positions are in terms of a single person doing both. I'm not sure if that makes sense or if its redundant. It's also worth noting that if proust and dumas make up the top brass of the PB then you have an apparent wave controller and spear bearer, the strongest 2 man combination. And that while good old dumas has a carrier, one of the most BS items in the tower.