Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hate it when people do that, and thats like every other week here, since it rains almost constantly :darn
I know, it's a football match, you can play it in [almost] any weather. If they don't wanna get wait, wear a raincoat or bring an umbrella. :XD

I don't know what kind virus of that, since he/she didn't introduce her/him self before attacking my computer :scry and now my brother gonna reformat it NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crying
Anyways ichi :squish
That sucks, you should get a better antivirus. Look for recommendation on this thread.

Ive never had any viruses on my comp. EVER.. :D
Let me guess, on mac?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
halloween is still next week right? :headscratch
Yea its next week! :amuse

halloween horror is on Universal studios right? i have some friends going there tom. is it good?
Well last year that I went it was pretty good, and I've heard from some people that this year its even better.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah your lucky Zwivx. Maybe ill go to halloween horror nights next year. One thing i know is that Im going to Anime Supercon when it comes to Fort Lauderdale. That should be fun!
http://www.animesupercon.com/
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I went to Howl-O-Scream last weekend here at Busch Gardens Europe (in Williamsburg, VA). It was okay~ I didn't go into the scariest attractions though. I'm a chicken =P

Has anyone every heard of the haunted tours at Eastern State Penitentiary? They supposed to be supremely frightening o.o Used to be a jail/asylum thing and it's supposedly haunted...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never heard of it but that sounds pretty creepy. Ive seen enough ghost hunting shows on tv to know that that stuff can get scary.
@LadyHatke what was the scariest thing you saw there?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Ah your lucky Zwivx. Maybe ill go to halloween horror nights next year. One thing i know is that Im going to Anime Supercon when it comes to Fort Lauderdale. That should be fun!
http://www.animesupercon.com/
Oh yea your in Florida so you can go to the one in Orlando next year. Well I see that the Anime Supercon is gonna be awsome to, remember to take lots of pics!

I went to Howl-O-Scream last weekend here at Busch Gardens Europe (in Williamsburg, VA). It was okay~ I didn't go into the scariest attractions though. I'm a chicken =P

Has anyone every heard of the haunted tours at Eastern State Penitentiary? They supposed to be supremely frightening o.o Used to be a jail/asylum thing and it's supposedly haunted...
Bush Gardens? Is it some kind of amusement park?

Oh, at an acutal asylum/jail, now that would be scary...Are you going?
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I will tkae pics and post them. I wonder who im gonna go with. All I know is that im gonna waste $20 to get an autograph from Frylok. Ive never been to an anime convention so Im ready to have fun.
Yeah bush gardens is in aumeusment park with alot of roller coasters. We got one in Florida i think its in Tampa.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
my friends just told me more about halloween horror night... it sounds fun! too bad i can't go... i just went to universal last month... :(

so, are any of you guys going trick-or-treater next week! :XD
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont know but Im gonna create mischeif.:tem Nah im getting too old for that. I might go to a party. What about you lilium. what are you gonna do on halloween. Oh yeah halloween is my nephews birthday so everyone wish my nephew Justin a happy birthday. the little ninja is turning 4!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i'm not sure yet... next friday my friends are inviting me to a basketball game.. *magicks vs someone i forgot* but i still have to pursuade my parents about it since it cost 50$ and it's from friday night to saturday morning... :oh
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its funny that I used to play basketball but i never went to an NBA game. I guess I just never got invited. Oh well Good luck with the persuading and if you do go bring back pics to show how much fun you had!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah! and i can brag about it to my cousins too that i went to an NBA game! :kukuku
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thats cool. Do you like the Magic? ive always been a heat fan cuz I live down here. I liked the 76ers a few years ago because Allen Iverson is my favorite palyer. I stole all his crossovers! :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Gdup: Probably a haunted house based off of the Grimm Brother's fairy tails. That was pretty scary, having Hansel and Gretal chasing after me with hacksaws ;______;

Zwivix: Yeah, Busch Gardens is a theme park, owned by Anheuser-Busch. (the beer company)

There's a European themed one here in VA and an African themed one in Florida.

And no, I'm not going to the jail one. It's in Pennsylvania, and I'm a huge chicken anyways.
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i don't really have any particular favorite basketball team... but basically i just wanna go to hangout. and i also like basketball games. but whoever wins doesn't matter to me

XD it's fun to watch!

@LH why'd you be goiing to a jail... :wtf
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
XD I'm not going to jail Lil :hug I was talking about a haunted house that's in what used to be a jail in Pennsylvania =)
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah i knew you were talking about the haunted house but if you ever go to jail the crew will bust you out.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks =3

It's all nice and sunny and cool out now...And of course, I have to work :/ Figures. It's all rainny and blah out when I have the opportunity to be outside, but once I have to do something it get nice out :/
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah that does seem to happen. I had no school yesterday and all it did was rain.:mad
Same thing today. I want winter to come already. It is my favorite time of the year and the weather is nice!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It has been ages since I've been into this thread :omg

How is everyone doing?
why does it seem he only pops up in here after i message him? :blink well either way! message hime more, people! :p
yeah, I'm verry busy with this pile of documents, papers, straws and mineral glass water.. I need some refreshing, after my computer under attack by virus :scry
this world isn't fair to me :scry
But i've got one of good thing in this day.. Yeah may be i'm gonna saythis world litlle unfair to me :XD
i was wondering where you ran off to... i would hug you, but im found of my brain not being eaten :p

@hime-sama: What kind of virus attack did you get, maybe we can help. but for now... :glomp for you.

I was planning to go to a football game today, but the other team cancel because they dont wanna play in the rain. And they still dare to call themselves men. :XD
what?! how dare they?! soccer is better in the rain and mud!

I went to Howl-O-Scream last weekend here at Busch Gardens Europe (in Williamsburg, VA). It was okay~ I didn't go into the scariest attractions though. I'm a chicken =P

Has anyone every heard of the haunted tours at Eastern State Penitentiary? They supposed to be supremely frightening o.o Used to be a jail/asylum thing and it's supposedly haunted...
i used to want to go there... they did a show on it on ghost hunters, though, and they didnt find anything specail, just some bad smeels. they even debunked the shadow person seen in picture. (or am i thinking of another jail... >_> ) but you are gunna be hanging around with corpses all day, and your scared of ghosts? ô.0

Yeah i knew you were talking about the haunted house but if you ever go to jail the crew will bust you out.
quoted for truth XD i think me and yomiko are the closest to east state pen, and im sure py would help me break out any of the hang out thread family who wasnt


oh! guys! got my ship date! 20080415 (april fifteenth, 2008. i have to get used to doing the date that way) is my last day as a free man XD but, if i did my math right, and got my info right, after basic ill have 7 days before i have to report to school to unwind, which ill prolly spend up here with my friends and family... but that means ill have to report to school june 29th... so i'll miss my nephew's birthday by one day, and my own 21st birthday by two days x.x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top