@Yoniekai. Thanks! We've never met an actual Manga Editor before, that would be so cool. I wanted to be one too, but I learned that being the scanner was back breaking work. Cleaning is out of my league. All I've done are translations for two-page gag doujinshis, eheheheh. But, I hope some people here could come, we promise to make it really fun! And well the range of booths are pretty big, we got DAmeat and Glasshouse for artists, pirated shiz, Wasabi toys for the hobby people, *cough* a little maid cafe *cough*, Sumo booth (where you dress up in foam and run into each other), Cosplay catwalk session and a J-rock concert from 7 to 10 pm. C'mon guys!
@level4paperboy. but the Mordred people (those hueg, scary cosplayers that dress up as Orc generals complete with big spiky weapons) showed up last year and the year before that too, I believe. XD Think about it, if you go as an orc, you might fit right in!