- Joined
- Mar 29, 2022
- Messages
- 3,020
- Reaction score
- 1,359
- Age
- 25
- Country
-
one of the men in the turban, his nose and beard confirm that he is bors
No, they are Turret and Rothes.Could the two at the top right that we only see the backs of with light and dark hair be Chion and Isolde maybe?
I thought that those two behind Diodora was them first.No, they are Turret and Rothes.
Yes, they are, Turret and Rhodes are wearing helmets too, with a diode, we still don't know about the 2 aboveI thought that those two behind Diodora was them first.
Are you sure? The light haired one doesn't have spikey hair.
That is why I thought it could be someone else.
You might be right. I thought it was them because the first two are the reason why I considered them as potential participants.I thought that those two behind Diodora was them first.
Are you sure? The light haired one doesn't have spikey hair.
That is why I thought it could be someone else.
The nose and beard alone seem like pretty loose details, but the other man next to him does have straight blonde hair like Pelliot so you could be onto something.one of the men in the turban, his nose and beard confirm that he is bors
They are the most likely candidates, especially since Nakaba hid their faces from the reader. Chion and Isolde are quite recognizable so using a hood or a turban to cover their faces probably wouldn't have been enough.Could the two at the top right that we only see the backs of with light and dark hair be Chion and Isolde maybe?
No, that can't be the case because the light-haired mystery character has long hair while the light-haired one of the two Chaos Knights has short spiky hair.No, they are Turret and Rothes.
Yeah, it's a pretty odd approach to take. I guess Nakaba figured there was no point in trying to hide the identities of most of the participants since they would be revealed pretty quickly anyway. Characters like Gowther and Lancelot who can disguise themselves perfectly are the real mystery contestants, which is funny since we don't even know whether or not they're actually taking part in this. Thankfully even with those two accounted for there are still a couple of participants with distinct designs left so hopefully we will get some brand new characters in this arc as well.Glad to see the Holy Knights of Liones aren't simply forgotten. Kinda funny to have the identities of the contenders in Annfhwyn (gods I can't spell those names) spoiled via the volume bonus pages but it makes me very excited for the match-ups we are going to see. This tournament is going to rock hard!
Gowther was shown alongside the other Sins in Guinevere's vision of Arthur's attack on Liones so he should be fine.Someone on Reddit commented that this will likely be the place Gowther ends up dying, what with Pelliot -the person destined to kill him-also joining this mission. And honestly I'm inclined to believe them.
It would be a solid way to set the stakes moving forward and establish threat levels.
I guess you think Gowther is going to die but it's not really possible unless you believe that Guin's prophecy will be changed. This is extremely unlikely. Too big of a change.ok, that said
I FEEL THE DEATHFLAG IN THE AIR
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bors is a Knight of the Round Table in the legends so for a supporting character he is bound to be rather important.Legitimately forgot who Bor was for a second curious what exactly his purpose here plot wise is.
You think too much, and you think wrong, 100% it's Howzer, the dialogue with Guila is a total death flagI guess you think Gowther is going to die but it's not really possible unless you believe that Guin's prophecy will be changed. This is extremely unlikely. Too big of a change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bors is a Knight of the Round Table in the legends so for a supporting character he is bound to be rather important.
Oh, that's a possibility but...You think too much, and you think wrong, 100% it's Howzer, the dialogue with Guila is a total death flag
furthermore, he is one of the 3 holy grail knights(with Percival and Galahad)Bors is a Knight of the Round Table in the legends so for a supporting character he is bound to be rather important.
And let me guess, you think Galahad will be the kid of Jericho's Lance with her?furthermore, he is one of the 3 holy grail knights(with Percival and Galahad)
and percival is a spirit, so i would bet that the power that will make bors strong will involve the spirits as well

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gowther can read memories, he can learn things pretty quickly thanks to this. I am thinking his mission might have something to do with Merlin. They were quite close.Wow, I can't remember if we've ever had volume extras with this much meat on them. This appears to confirm the hooded duo among the tournament participants we saw in chapter 161 were Howzer and Edlin. Some of Howzer's dialogue and the way he said goodbye to Guila seem like death flags to me, but would Nakaba really kill him off? The role he entrusted Guila with is interesting. The impression I got is that he appointed her to become the next Great Holy Knight of Liones in case he doesn't return from this trip, but I suppose it could have also been about some secret mission like retrieving Jericho. Anyway, my favorite extra scene was the one with Bors. The fact that he made another appearance and has some degree of combat skill suggests he will play a bigger role in the future. The likelihood of the Knights of the Round Table making an appearance at some point keeps increasing. Bors is still fairly weak if he's sparring with a normal holy knight like Pelliot, but Guinevere's prophecies hinted at 5 more years worth of timeskips so there should be plenty of time for him to get stronger. Nakaba could always just give him some really hax magic too.
Then there's the scene with Gowther. Thetis apparently wasn't skilled enough to fix his body properly, which is very curious because Guinevere's vision of Arthur attacking Liones showed Gowther with his normal appearance. It would be weird if the future changed almost immediately after the vision, which means that Gowther will presumably be repaired before the events of the vision take place. The only one capable of doing that is Merlin, so does that mean this mission Gowther is going on involves looking for her? The weird thing is that he asked about the Percival Platoon's whereabouts even though that shouldn't be relevant here because Gowther isn't aware of what happened to the Percival Platoon after they entered Camelot. He doesn't know that they ran into Gawain and that the KotA decided to participate in the Annwfyn festival, so why would he need to know about their whereabouts, especially if he's got his own separate mission? I'm also curious why he wanted to bring Pelliot and Bors with him. If he's looking to infiltrate Camelot then he could probably do it better solo because of his ability to disguise himself, and if he's looking to participate in the tournament then he's just putting two relatively weak fighters in harm's way. I don't really get what's going on but I suppose that just makes things more intriguing. If Gowther does join the festival then I feel like he will end up saving Howzer's ass.
The nose and beard alone seem like pretty loose details, but the other man next to him does have straight blonde hair like Pelliot so you could be onto something.
They are the most likely candidates, especially since Nakaba hid their faces from the reader. Chion and Isolde are quite recognizable so using a hood or a turban to cover their faces probably wouldn't have been enough.
No, that can't be the case because the light-haired mystery character has long hair while the light-haired one of the two Chaos Knights has short spiky hair.
Yeah, it's a pretty odd approach to take. I guess Nakaba figured there was no point in trying to hide the identities of most of the participants since they would be revealed pretty quickly anyway. Characters like Gowther and Lancelot who can disguise themselves perfectly are the real mystery contestants, which is funny since we don't even know whether or not they're actually taking part in this. Thankfully even with those two accounted for there are still a couple of participants with distinct designs left so hopefully we will get some brand new characters in this arc as well.
Gowther was shown alongside the other Sins in Guinevere's vision of Arthur's attack on Liones so he should be fine.
I don't think so, I'm sure, but it's not about Galahad, it's about Bors, maybe he can show a mystical spirit said by PellegardeAnd let me guess, you think Galahad will be the kid of Jericho's Lance with her?
I am skeptical but I think it's an interesting theory. I could see it happening.I don't think so, I'm sure, but it's not about Galahad, it's about Bors, maybe he can show a mystical spirit said by Pellegarde
I don't think what Pellegarde (someone who knows the truth about Camelot) called them "Illusions" are capable of procreation.And let me guess, you think Galahad will be the kid of Jericho's Lance with her?![]()
Don't we have Ironside and Chion as spirit mages?I don't think so, I'm sure, but it's not about Galahad, it's about Bors, maybe he can show a mystical spirit said by Pellegarde