Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
one of the men in the turban, his nose and beard confirm that he is bors
 

gunnerblund

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
39
Age
32
Country
Sweden
Could the two at the top right that we only see the backs of with light and dark hair be Chion and Isolde maybe?
 

gunnerblund

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
39
Age
32
Country
Sweden
No, they are Turret and Rothes.
I thought that those two behind Diodora was them first.

Are you sure? The light haired one doesn't have spikey hair.
That is why I thought it could be someone else.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
I thought that those two behind Diodora was them first.

Are you sure? The light haired one doesn't have spikey hair.
That is why I thought it could be someone else.
Yes, they are, Turret and Rhodes are wearing helmets too, with a diode, we still don't know about the 2 above
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
I thought that those two behind Diodora was them first.

Are you sure? The light haired one doesn't have spikey hair.
That is why I thought it could be someone else.
You might be right. I thought it was them because the first two are the reason why I considered them as potential participants.
 

Yakkun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
4,341
Reaction score
4,226
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Glad to see the Holy Knights of Liones aren't simply forgotten. Kinda funny to have the identities of the contenders in Annfhwyn (gods I can't spell those names) spoiled via the volume bonus pages but it makes me very excited for the match-ups we are going to see. This tournament is going to rock hard!
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
ok, that said


I FEEL THE DEATHFLAG IN THE AIR
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, a lot of interesting potential MUs with these reveals.

Gowther could solve Tristan's issue now that I think about it.
 

LordTwigoSama

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
72
Reaction score
39
Age
26
Country
Canada
Legitimately forgot who Bor was for a second curious what exactly his purpose here plot wise is.
 

Vortigern

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
774
Reaction score
1,780
Age
31
Country
Finland
Wow, I can't remember if we've ever had volume extras with this much meat on them. This appears to confirm the hooded duo among the tournament participants we saw in chapter 161 were Howzer and Edlin. Some of Howzer's dialogue and the way he said goodbye to Guila seem like death flags to me, but would Nakaba really kill him off? The role he entrusted Guila with is interesting. The impression I got is that he appointed her to become the next Great Holy Knight of Liones in case he doesn't return from this trip, but I suppose it could have also been about some secret mission like retrieving Jericho. Anyway, my favorite extra scene was the one with Bors. The fact that he made another appearance and has some degree of combat skill suggests he will play a bigger role in the future. The likelihood of the Knights of the Round Table making an appearance at some point keeps increasing. Bors is still fairly weak if he's sparring with a normal holy knight like Pelliot, but Guinevere's prophecies hinted at 5 more years worth of timeskips so there should be plenty of time for him to get stronger. Nakaba could always just give him some really hax magic too.

Then there's the scene with Gowther. Thetis apparently wasn't skilled enough to fix his body properly, which is very curious because Guinevere's vision of Arthur attacking Liones showed Gowther with his normal appearance. It would be weird if the future changed almost immediately after the vision, which means that Gowther will presumably be repaired before the events of the vision take place. The only one capable of doing that is Merlin, so does that mean this mission Gowther is going on involves looking for her? The weird thing is that he asked about the Percival Platoon's whereabouts even though that shouldn't be relevant here because Gowther isn't aware of what happened to the Percival Platoon after they entered Camelot. He doesn't know that they ran into Gawain and that the KotA decided to participate in the Annwfyn festival, so why would he need to know about their whereabouts, especially if he's got his own separate mission? I'm also curious why he wanted to bring Pelliot and Bors with him. If he's looking to infiltrate Camelot then he could probably do it better solo because of his ability to disguise himself, and if he's looking to participate in the tournament then he's just putting two relatively weak fighters in harm's way. I don't really get what's going on but I suppose that just makes things more intriguing. If Gowther does join the festival then I feel like he will end up saving Howzer's ass.

one of the men in the turban, his nose and beard confirm that he is bors
The nose and beard alone seem like pretty loose details, but the other man next to him does have straight blonde hair like Pelliot so you could be onto something.

Could the two at the top right that we only see the backs of with light and dark hair be Chion and Isolde maybe?
They are the most likely candidates, especially since Nakaba hid their faces from the reader. Chion and Isolde are quite recognizable so using a hood or a turban to cover their faces probably wouldn't have been enough.

No, they are Turret and Rothes.
No, that can't be the case because the light-haired mystery character has long hair while the light-haired one of the two Chaos Knights has short spiky hair.

Glad to see the Holy Knights of Liones aren't simply forgotten. Kinda funny to have the identities of the contenders in Annfhwyn (gods I can't spell those names) spoiled via the volume bonus pages but it makes me very excited for the match-ups we are going to see. This tournament is going to rock hard!
Yeah, it's a pretty odd approach to take. I guess Nakaba figured there was no point in trying to hide the identities of most of the participants since they would be revealed pretty quickly anyway. Characters like Gowther and Lancelot who can disguise themselves perfectly are the real mystery contestants, which is funny since we don't even know whether or not they're actually taking part in this. Thankfully even with those two accounted for there are still a couple of participants with distinct designs left so hopefully we will get some brand new characters in this arc as well.

Someone on Reddit commented that this will likely be the place Gowther ends up dying, what with Pelliot -the person destined to kill him-also joining this mission. And honestly I'm inclined to believe them.

It would be a solid way to set the stakes moving forward and establish threat levels.
Gowther was shown alongside the other Sins in Guinevere's vision of Arthur's attack on Liones so he should be fine.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
ok, that said


I FEEL THE DEATHFLAG IN THE AIR
I guess you think Gowther is going to die but it's not really possible unless you believe that Guin's prophecy will be changed. This is extremely unlikely. Too big of a change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Legitimately forgot who Bor was for a second curious what exactly his purpose here plot wise is.
Bors is a Knight of the Round Table in the legends so for a supporting character he is bound to be rather important.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
I guess you think Gowther is going to die but it's not really possible unless you believe that Guin's prophecy will be changed. This is extremely unlikely. Too big of a change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Bors is a Knight of the Round Table in the legends so for a supporting character he is bound to be rather important.
You think too much, and you think wrong, 100% it's Howzer, the dialogue with Guila is a total death flag
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
Bors is a Knight of the Round Table in the legends so for a supporting character he is bound to be rather important.
furthermore, he is one of the 3 holy grail knights(with Percival and Galahad)

and percival is a spirit, so i would bet that the power that will make bors strong will involve the spirits as well
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
furthermore, he is one of the 3 holy grail knights(with Percival and Galahad)

and percival is a spirit, so i would bet that the power that will make bors strong will involve the spirits as well
And let me guess, you think Galahad will be the kid of Jericho's Lance with her? :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wow, I can't remember if we've ever had volume extras with this much meat on them. This appears to confirm the hooded duo among the tournament participants we saw in chapter 161 were Howzer and Edlin. Some of Howzer's dialogue and the way he said goodbye to Guila seem like death flags to me, but would Nakaba really kill him off? The role he entrusted Guila with is interesting. The impression I got is that he appointed her to become the next Great Holy Knight of Liones in case he doesn't return from this trip, but I suppose it could have also been about some secret mission like retrieving Jericho. Anyway, my favorite extra scene was the one with Bors. The fact that he made another appearance and has some degree of combat skill suggests he will play a bigger role in the future. The likelihood of the Knights of the Round Table making an appearance at some point keeps increasing. Bors is still fairly weak if he's sparring with a normal holy knight like Pelliot, but Guinevere's prophecies hinted at 5 more years worth of timeskips so there should be plenty of time for him to get stronger. Nakaba could always just give him some really hax magic too.

Then there's the scene with Gowther. Thetis apparently wasn't skilled enough to fix his body properly, which is very curious because Guinevere's vision of Arthur attacking Liones showed Gowther with his normal appearance. It would be weird if the future changed almost immediately after the vision, which means that Gowther will presumably be repaired before the events of the vision take place. The only one capable of doing that is Merlin, so does that mean this mission Gowther is going on involves looking for her? The weird thing is that he asked about the Percival Platoon's whereabouts even though that shouldn't be relevant here because Gowther isn't aware of what happened to the Percival Platoon after they entered Camelot. He doesn't know that they ran into Gawain and that the KotA decided to participate in the Annwfyn festival, so why would he need to know about their whereabouts, especially if he's got his own separate mission? I'm also curious why he wanted to bring Pelliot and Bors with him. If he's looking to infiltrate Camelot then he could probably do it better solo because of his ability to disguise himself, and if he's looking to participate in the tournament then he's just putting two relatively weak fighters in harm's way. I don't really get what's going on but I suppose that just makes things more intriguing. If Gowther does join the festival then I feel like he will end up saving Howzer's ass.


The nose and beard alone seem like pretty loose details, but the other man next to him does have straight blonde hair like Pelliot so you could be onto something.


They are the most likely candidates, especially since Nakaba hid their faces from the reader. Chion and Isolde are quite recognizable so using a hood or a turban to cover their faces probably wouldn't have been enough.


No, that can't be the case because the light-haired mystery character has long hair while the light-haired one of the two Chaos Knights has short spiky hair.


Yeah, it's a pretty odd approach to take. I guess Nakaba figured there was no point in trying to hide the identities of most of the participants since they would be revealed pretty quickly anyway. Characters like Gowther and Lancelot who can disguise themselves perfectly are the real mystery contestants, which is funny since we don't even know whether or not they're actually taking part in this. Thankfully even with those two accounted for there are still a couple of participants with distinct designs left so hopefully we will get some brand new characters in this arc as well.


Gowther was shown alongside the other Sins in Guinevere's vision of Arthur's attack on Liones so he should be fine.
Gowther can read memories, he can learn things pretty quickly thanks to this. I am thinking his mission might have something to do with Merlin. They were quite close.

As for Bors, Pelliot acknowledged his talent in this extra so I guess he is going to grow pretty fast.
 

Rey151203

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
1,358
Age
25
Country
Brazil
And let me guess, you think Galahad will be the kid of Jericho's Lance with her?
I don't think so, I'm sure, but it's not about Galahad, it's about Bors, maybe he can show a mystical spirit said by Pellegarde
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
So many things could happen, I am curious to know how long all of this is going to end. I remember Nakaba saying that he interrupted the 2nd Byzel tournament because of the cast and that if he has drawn it entirely it would have taken him two years.

I don't think so, I'm sure, but it's not about Galahad, it's about Bors, maybe he can show a mystical spirit said by Pellegarde
I am skeptical but I think it's an interesting theory. I could see it happening.
 

Redpercy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2023
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
736
Age
24
Country
Morocco
And let me guess, you think Galahad will be the kid of Jericho's Lance with her? :3c
I don't think what Pellegarde (someone who knows the truth about Camelot) called them "Illusions" are capable of procreation.

I don't think so, I'm sure, but it's not about Galahad, it's about Bors, maybe he can show a mystical spirit said by Pellegarde
Don't we have Ironside and Chion as spirit mages?
I doubt we'll get another supporting character with the same magic.
 
Top