Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

lulukaruins

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
455
Reaction score
655
Country
Sabertooth

Kanmuru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
515
Reaction score
743
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I came across spoiler pic for 405 on my feed, please tell me it's not true:
Hisoka in bartender attire
It's real but he's not wearing that.
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Did you notice Lippo? I only noticed him a few hours later. The way it's going, Menchi and Buhara should be next.
Yeah I saw him. I really wanna see Menchi in Togashi's current art style.

I feel he is having the time of his life drawing the OG characters just as we are contemplating them ^^ this is true fan service!
 

Aeneas

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
1,814
Reaction score
3,995
Country
Italy
Yeah I saw him. I really wanna see Menchi in Togashi's current art style.

I feel he is having the time of his life drawing the OG characters just as we are contemplating them ^^ this is true fan service!
Though I’ve noticed some have forgotten (or they never saw it in the first place, heh) that he did this for the stage play last year:

 

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Who's the kid in the bear's shoulder? Gon's only friend from whale island perhaps?
 
Top