S
Quick question for you.
Do you think Urek's mindset needs to change regarding the tower's FHs and status quo? Because under his watch he doesn't want any of them to die yet, and let's be honest, he's strong enough to carry that out on his own if he doesn't goof around. I feel like something has to give because if he doesn't change his mind, how do you stop this unstoppable force? How do you progress the story?
I feel like Urek is more and more becoming a plot device, being the strongest and liking MC very much he can always just come and save the day if plot demands that so dunno. It's a common problem with overpowered characters that are on the side of MC (Gojo for example).
Because we are fan of the series and speculation is always welcome. It's not different from theories and stuff. Liking a character more doesn't mean you have to make him look better than the others no matter what. That's what makes discussions toxic.
As far as I am concerned, Zahard> Urek> V is something I have been pretty adamant about. V shouldn't be superior to Zahard and was never stated to be his equal, Baam should be superior to V and do what he couldn't do. Urek is extremely powerful and is not interested in Zahard, but if he stronger than Zahard, it again reduces Baam's role in all of this. The strongest good guy is almost never superior to the strongest bad guy in a shonen. V being stronger than Urek wouldn't be interesting in the slightest. Another Irregular stronger than him cheapens his role.
We'll see if I am right or not.
That's what I meant, people get invested into fictional characters to the point they start insulting each others. There is hardly anything anyone can say to change opinion of fans of certain character as such those conversation usually lead nowhere. As long as people are having normal conversations it's fine, but it usually just ends with people shitting on characters they don't like to prove their favorite character is better.
On topic of Bam...Imo Bam has the highest potential of them all by far, not only his climbing rate is faster than anyone else he was also stuck for 6 years on first 20 floors. And his devouring ability and ability to learn attack just by being hit by it makes his ceiling highest of all irregulars we have seen so far. So by the time story ends I fully expect him to be the strongest irregular (Maybe barring Enryu, and I don't even consider Phanta in this conversations anymore).
As far as Urek, V , Zahard, everyone can interpret it as they want, my opinion is they are all equal, if I had to pick one to be the strongest I would say it's Urek.
Nothing directly suggest V was as strong as Zahard, but they were often mentioned in the same category like "We can't always rely on Zahard and V for every little thing" or "I think your father was better suited to be the king" and so on. As I mentioned before, neither I'm gonna successfully convince you (nor anyone else for that matter) that's the case nor am I gonna try to. Answer to this question we will get in the future.