Last edited:
Is that you DD?Votekill Erin!

Yupavis are awesome are they made with AI tho? @Farfalla @Copy Panda

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'd say D1 is the best time for all townies to try and snatch a robot but I wouldn't state which one out loud, Jinx-senpai. I don't intend to give mafia ideas but you can't exactly bait preemptively before you get an EVA.I want to be Mason recruiter o/
You did in a Fate game. My brain stores random info~Did I ever mention the mole on my cheek to either host...? I must have, right? There's no way the machine knows, right...?
Start with 10, D2 9, etcso the MHTs deplete each day?
Do they start with D1? @Farfalla @Copy Panda ? or do we start off with 10 MHT on Day 1 and then lose 1 each day starting with Day 2?
Day 1 - 10Do they start with D1? @Farfalla @Copy Panda ? or do we start off with 10 MHT on Day 1 and then lose 1 each day starting with Day 2?
are they personalized to the player? like mine having short bob hair with glasses and blue eyes? (i did not see the series so i have no idea of the characters XD)Dont trust the machine, it doesnt have updated info, it missed my new hair color and that they are shorter nowDid I ever mention the mole on my cheek to either host...? I must have, right? There's no way the machine knows, right...?
the system is corrupted.