scout type?If mafia took EVA 02, how would we find them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There couldn’t be a TP in this situation starting out as vanilla in this situation? Or would SK count as vanilla?
scout type?If mafia took EVA 02, how would we find them?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure I get what you mean. You think they have an exclusive list? I doubt it.Hidden Eva list? Maybe with the identify target Eva?
Yes? The highest bidder gets into the robot, regardless of the alignment.what? mafias can bid and take town roles?
Well you find out their Mht or Eva, not their affiliation.scout type?
))
)) he posted on the first day!!!!! what an odd thing to do XD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
added evil to that listwatch all the ppl saying today that the demon lynch feels like bull, turn up to be mafias))
gry
jinx
erin
pommie (what are the chances you're mafia your second game back too XDDDDD)
Evil ? (not sure but i saw him voicing against demon being mafia so adding him here)
one thing i can tell for sure, holt is definitely town)) he posted on the first day!!!!! what an odd thing to do XD
watch all the ppl saying today that the demon lynch feels like bull, turn up to be mafias))
gry
jinx
erin
pommie (what are the chances you're mafia your second game back too XDDDDD)
one thing i can tell for sure, holt is definitely town)) he posted on the first day!!!!! what an odd thing to do XD
But it does feel like bullgry
jinx
erin
So you are voting me because of the public bid but you didn't even read the theories of the other player who did the same?I didn't read james's theory, but to me that comment about bidding was very trollish and feels like mafia demon. Which is why I'm sticking to it. I don't care if you vote me Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
added evil to that list
Given the OP said all factions start as vanilla, I doubt it unless its been given as a secondary? That wouldn't make sense though without the ability to identify that being present so if there was TP I think it'd be a role or roles that can be given as secondaries like Lovers.There couldn’t be a TP in this situation starting out as vanilla in this situation? Or would SK count as vanilla?
Lovers makes me think of a large mafiaGiven the OP said all factions start as vanilla, I doubt it unless its been given as a secondary? That wouldn't make sense though without the ability to identify that being present so if there was TP I think it'd be a role or roles that can be given as secondaries like Lovers.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You’re mafia aren’t you?I agree. It was floated in the game earlier that a game of this size would have 5 or so scums so if its an odd number then I think a larger team would be more likely than one of three and one of two unless there was a traitor around.Lovers makes me think of a large mafia
Oh dear. Where to even start.I didn't read james's theory, but to me that comment about bidding was very trollish and feels like mafia demon. Which is why I'm sticking to it. I don't care if you vote me Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
added evil to that list
That !4) you admitted yourself you didn't even see he had two votes,
hmm i didn't see DD voted demon too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alsowhat? mafias can bid and take town roles?
so i assume they can get same roles ?All players begin as "vanilla" members of their respective factions.

to sleep haha, just caught up with the thread.Also where did Marma and Desin go?
I was sleeping first and then I had to work unfortunately, but am able to be here nowAlso where did Marma and Desin go?