The Zwivix Thread

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
That is a typically girly answer though; they always deny their "girliness"......
I dont know why that is...
Lily of Death....not as good as the one I mentioned...:notrust
Aw, c'mon I think mine was good to.
I thought "they" told you stop changing the first post...
Yea they told me to not use the edit tag, so I dont know how to add them, he said to do it like the mods. I'll ask PY or someone how they do it.
Hey zwiv! ^^
How is your brigade doing? Looks like your thread is always full of people and growing so fast. :XD
So a few question for you
1. What is your fav food?
My favorite kind is of course Mexican food, and the favorite dish, I'll say enchilladas.
2. What is the weirdest thing you ever ate before?
The wierest I ate was a bug loly, it was a lollipop that had a cricket in it, It was actually pretty good. Well I also ate snack, it takes kind of like chicken :amuse
3. Where in the world would you most likely to go? and why?
I would like to go mostly to Spain to see the "Mother Land", just to see a European country that speaks Spanish would be so cool.
4. What is your fav colour?
My favortie color is blue, but green is right behind it.
5. Who is your fav char in DGM?
I would have to say that my favorite character is Komui Lee, becasue everyone tells me I act the same way with my sister :amuse


Cool! Lily of the death! :amuse You got a cool title lil! Congratz! :hug
See Imp-kun, other people like it to.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Imperium what was the name you mentioned for lilium?
eh Z-man did you write your essay?
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
:oh

That is a typically girly answer though; they always deny their "girliness"......
not true :yelling
You don’t nee-chan?
..... :oh i don't stare at them like you guys do... :notrust




Lily of Death....not as good as the one I mentioned...:notrust
lilinator sounds too arnold sahdlfajdlfjnager as i already said... :notrust this sounds cooler. you can still call me that if you want to though... :oh
You called him impy~chan lil? :blink Well, not a bad idea lil. :p
:thumbs that's his new nickname now! he likes it too! dontcha impy~chan :XD


Cool! Lily of the death! :amuse You got a cool title lil! Congratz! :hug
ha impy~chan! velvety likes it :p

The wierest I ate was a bug loly, it was a lollipop that had a cricket in it, It was actually pretty good. Well I also ate snack, it takes kind of like chicken :amuse
bug tastes like chicken? crunchy chicken? :oh

Imperium what was the name you mentioned for lilium?
eh Z-man did you write your essay?
lilinator... :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
..... :oh i don't stare at them like you guys do... :notrust
:oh
I see....but am i the only sceptical one here....:smile-big

lilinator sounds too arnold sahdlfajdlfjnager as i already said... :notrust this sounds cooler. you can still call me that if you want to though... :oh
I'm bad at spelling, Im bad at grammar, but damn lilinator, Google spell-check only takes seconds....

:thumbs that's his new nickname now! he likes it too! dontcha impy~chan :XD
I herby declare, ~Lilium~ of MH cannot call me this name unless she accepts to being called lilinator!

ha impy~chan! velvety likes it :p
Read my previous post :XD
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Impy-chan? man you almost killed me when i called you imp-chan, the destruction that is commin at us now.. geez.. :faint

anyways, what have y'all been up to?
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Even if it was bad velvet-chan would not have said so, she is too much of a lady :smile-big
That might be true but the lady in her likes it. just deal with it I win.
Imperium what was the name you mentioned for lilium?
eh Z-man did you write your essay?
Yea I wrote my essay, gonna turn it in today...lets see how bad my grammer was..
bug tastes like chicken? crunchy chicken? :oh
No, snakes taste like chicken...


Happy Halloween everyone! :amuse.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Impy-chan? man you almost killed me when i called you imp-chan, the destruction that is commin at us now.. geez.. :faint
But your a guy:amuse

That might be true but the lady in her likes it. just deal with it I win.
Lily-chwaaan The lilinator will soon see it my way, though :smile-big
 
Last edited:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Zwiv! Did you start reading Gantz!? :yelling

:XD
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Zwiv! Did you start reading Gantz!? :yelling

:XD
I'm sorry to say this but, no, I've been trying to catch up with Nartuo and I got less than 90 ch to go! I know its alot but I'll have an extra chance since there isnt a Naruto ch this week!

Woot party on the weekend!
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
I'm bad at spelling, Im bad at grammar, but damn lilinator, Google spell-check only takes seconds....
but spelling arnold shaoewqjlwjanager without google takes miliseconds... :oh


I herby declare, ~Lilium~ of MH cannot call me this name unless she accepts to being called lilinator!
impy~chan? why :wtf i thought you liked that name.
ehem ehem... declaration DENIED~ :p

Read my previous post :XD
eh? what?
Impy-chan? man you almost killed me when i called you imp-chan, the destruction that is commin at us now.. geez.. :faint
don't you agree ip? impy~chan suits impy~ :XD

Yea I wrote my essay, gonna turn it in today...lets see how bad my grammer was..


No, snakes taste like chicken...
everything tastes like chicken... :oh even crocodile....
But your a guy:amuse


Lily-chwaaan The lilinator will soon see it my way, though :smile-big
impy~chwan! what a good idea! :XD :kukuku
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Meh, gantz ill read it once in finished catching up with POT :wtf
Lilinator said:
don't you agree ip? impy~chan suits impy~
Nee-chan call me what you like, and ill call you what i like :XD
and btw you passed 700 congrats :confetti
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
everything tastes like chicken... :oh even crocodile....
You've tasted crocodile?!

And yes everything does seem to taste like chicken, wierd... :darn

and btw you passed 700 congrats :confetti
Woot! This too forever! Cant wait for 1,000 *looks into future*


BTW: Love ya Avi imp-kun its awsome! I wish that really happened! *Looks of into future again* :amuse
 
Last edited:

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Nee-chan call me what you like, and ill call you what i like :XD
okay! :XD
and btw you passed 700 congrats :confetti
thanks *bow* finally eh? after almost a year 700!!! :XD
You've tasted crocodile?!

And yes everything does seem to taste like chicken, wierd... :darn
yeah. i tasted it in a buffet in singapore... :p
and yes, everything tastes like chicken... :blink *i remember having this discussion with ichi....*

Woot! This too forever! Cant wait for 1,000 *looks into future*
you'll probably get it before i do... :oh im so slow.. :scry
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Woot! This too forever! Cant wait for 1,000 *looks into future*
1000.....ill probably reach it before the end of the month :XD

BTW: Love ya Avi imp-kun its awsome! I wish that really happened! *Looks of into future again* :amuse
This might sound stupid but which one are you talking about, I change my avatars a lot:amuse

you'll probably get it before i do... :oh im so slow.. :scry
That is something to be proud of! you dont spam:noworry
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
yeah... that's true... :scry

unlike you and ipirate :XD
i havent posted in zwi's threaqd in a long time yet you just manage to drag me into an accusation on spam :notrust

btw where's zwi? :blink
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
yeah. i tasted it in a buffet in singapore... :p
and yes, everything tastes like chicken... :blink *i remember having this discussion with ichi....*
Wow...what other unusual foods have you eaten?

you'll probably get it before i do... :oh im so slow.. :scry
Just take your time...dont resport to spamming like some people...not saying who, but they know who they are...:notrust.
This might sound stupid but which one are you talking about, I change my avatars a lot:amuse
Right, I was talking about the one were Pikachu (is that how you spell the name?) gets owned by the Pokemon ball!
[/QUOTE]

i havent posted in zwi's threaqd in a long time yet you just manage to drag me into an accusation on spam :notrust

btw where's zwi? :blink
Finally the Pirate is back, well I've had other things to do, I just came on yesterday to post a translation...

I might not be on as often for a few weeks, I gotta start doing research for my term paper. :amuse
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Finally the Pirate is back, well I've had other things to do, I just came on yesterday to post a translation...

I might not be on as often for a few weeks, I gotta start doing research for my term paper. :amuse
have ya missed me? :D

school eh? that sucks.. although i cant help but to miss it..

geh, thats like the only thing i regret in my life, that i didnt act diffrently in towards school :shakefist
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
i havent posted in zwi's threaqd in a long time yet you just manage to drag me into an accusation on spam :notrust
it doesn't have to be in this thread :p :hug

Wow...what other unusual foods have you eaten?
alot of stuff. *i actually made a thread about that somewhere... :headscratch* but this summer i went to shanghai and i got to eat scorpions!!!! :wtf it was really herby and had a smell of woody herbs....

zwi said:
Just take your time...dont resport to spamming like some people...not saying who, but they know who they are...:notrust.
:p

zwi said:
Right, I was talking about the one were Pikachu (is that how you spell the name?) gets owned by the Pokemon ball!
yeah right spelling. but you don't know how to spell pikachu? :blink :wtf



zwi said:
I might not be on as often for a few weeks, I gotta start doing research for my term paper. :amuse
awww... good luck! gambatte!!!
 
Top