Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
@Baka Taichou Are you going to focus on me till I die or what? I'll be more active here soon. Really interesting to see that you seem to find my vote on James weird. Should I have voted you just because of your provocations?
I mean the question has to be asked, you were in a position where you had to save yourself, why go for James and create a tie with Pom instead of voting Marm or Pom ? Or even baka who then would have two locks.
Were you just more convinced he was guilty ?
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Does trading happen between two people in agreement to trade or is it just the person who has the trade Eva gets to decide? Like passable pirate type thing. I want your Eva. Take mine?
I don't think Farfalla/Copy Panda would implement a system where people have to accept to Trade Eva's, as they would inherently give more info to both players just through the addition of a Yes/No.

So, I believe it's a straight swap, so someone could big high, get a EVA, only to trade it to someone who didn't have one...
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Btw you can tell that I‘m town by how I‘m not sussing Holt. 10/10 games where I‘m mafia I somehow intentionally and unintentionally get shoehorned into a spat with Holt.
Has Holt done anything to be sus tho?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
This !!! If you ignore the locks there was 4 way tie at the end of the day, so something is definitely weird.
yea i see i wrote someone with 4 votes :)) my brain wasn't braining, i was thinking 3 ppl with 3 votes so why create a coinflip between 2 instead of going for a sure target
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Cool that only you are allowed to do that. Everyone else isn‘t. :cool:
Your bad faith argumentation just further proves to me your butthurtness. How dare I not have asked you who to vote for and voted along, even though my assessment of the people in questions were diametrically opposite. But no loss of you in the end, you'll have a new town mentee to vote along with you today. :cool:

also adding it now you could have went for someone with no votes too or with one vote
This is so silly. I had my vote placed on lawlett before, I didn't need to vote at all anymore Baka. I wanted to vote pompom out because she was suspicious enough to me and ceased the chance when I saw Holt's vote.

What did you mean here
Finally a slightly different topic. My idea was that lawly was gonna gun for the theft troll-robot to fuck people's shit up. And later he was like 'I dont want anybody to steal my robot' or something, but apparently he went the revenge route.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Baka Taichou Are you going to focus on me till I die or what? I'll be more active here soon. Really interesting to see that you seem to find my vote on James weird. Should I have voted you just because of your provocations?
don't put words in my mouth. I need you to clarify why did you create a coinflip instead of going for one of the ppl who already had 3 votes on them? Did you find james that sus? Who i focus on today depends on how ppl act.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is there a way to view a summary of the thread at all?

By this I mean something that denotes and links to when Days Start/End?
first post has voting which is usually the first post of the day, and day end links
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I mean the question has to be asked, you were in a position where you had to save yourself, why go for James and create a tie with Pom instead of voting Marm or Pom ? Or even baka who then would have two locks.
Were you just more convinced he was guilty ?
I had no reason to vote for Marm and I said that the votes on Pom felt forced. Before this I clearly said that going for Sakura and James were easy choices for my survival. It's not like I was the only one who could vote either. It feels like you are saying that I should have voted for Sakura just because she was pestering me. What is my duty to break the tie? James posted walls of text about me and disappeared later. It's something which happened later but he was online soon after the end of the DP and even liked some posts here.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Btw you can tell that I‘m town by how I‘m not sussing Holt. 10/10 games where I‘m mafia I somehow intentionally and unintentionally get shoehorned into a spat with Holt.
Has Holt done anything to be sus tho?
Thank you Jinx for bringing that quote up btw. Couple posts back Gry accused me of how I dared to trust Holt when he did like 4 posts. Either saltbae or phony mafia deluxe just grasping for straws at this point.
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
Oh whilst I remember now that I realise when EOD will be tomorrow, I may be unavailable for the last 12 hours ish, to account for UK Sleeping & then being busy near EOD.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
don't put words in my mouth. I need you to clarify why did you create a coinflip instead of going for one of the ppl who already had 3 votes on them? Did you find james that sus? Who i focus on today depends on how ppl act.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



first post has voting which is usually the first post of the day, and day end links
It's clearly what you are doing though. Saying that me voting for James is odd makes no sense at all.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,143
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Is there a way to view a summary of the thread at all?
I usually do it, but Ihavent had any time, and everyone was vanilla yesterday so , if i can ill try to do something based on what is being said.


As for me I tried to get a det, I wanted jesus, but i knew I would have to spent too much Mht on it so it would be useful only for 1 day or so, I i get it. So i went instead for det, and was outbid. i thought it would be a waste to bid high on det and to lose all Mht on 1day, It needs at least 2/3 uses to figure sanities. But too bad I miscalculated. I believe, Mafia or whoever scums, outbid on main roles so we cant get them. Thats a shame.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Unlike you I can't fully trust my gut first day of a MG.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It's clearly what you are doing though. Saying that me voting for James is odd makes no sense at all.
why are you deflecting and simply not answering. I'm not going to pursue you today, I just want to know your reasoning. Why is it so unacceptable for me to question the desire for a coinflip instead of a sure target
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
549
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
I usually do it, but Ihavent had any time, and everyone was vanilla yesterday so , if i can ill try to do something based on what is being said.


As for me I tried to get a det, I wanted jesus, but i knew I would have to spent too much Mht on it so it would be useful only for 1 day or so, I i get it. So i went instead for det, and was outbid. i thought it would be a waste to bid high on det and to lose all Mht on 1day, It needs at least 2/3 uses to figure sanities. But too bad I miscalculated. I believe, Mafia or whoever scums, outbid on main roles so we cant get them. Thats a shame.
Luckily, I double checked, those who fail to get a EVA, get there Bid Value back.

I didn't feel it was explicitly clear in the Rules (I was probably just dumb) I also just realised I missed you on my reads post 😂 but you were just soo good that I thought you were modding with Farfalla & Copy Panda haha 😂
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I usually do it, but Ihavent had any time, and everyone was vanilla yesterday so , if i can ill try to do something based on what is being said.


As for me I tried to get a det, I wanted jesus, but i knew I would have to spent too much Mht on it so it would be useful only for 1 day or so, I i get it. So i went instead for det, and was outbid. i thought it would be a waste to bid high on det and to lose all Mht on 1day, It needs at least 2/3 uses to figure sanities. But too bad I miscalculated. I believe, Mafia or whoever scums, outbid on main roles so we cant get them. Thats a shame.
and how much did you bid?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top