Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
VOTE KILL BAKA YOU TROLLED FOR THE LAST TIME!!
sure DD :)) are you a traitor? trying to get recruited by siding with those last minute voters?

how exaclty is me not agreeing with your stupid theory me trolling brainiac?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also you're missing an "!" in your vote
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also, come to think of it, if i'm trolling so much, why did you not change your vote from demon when it looked like he was dying by day end? we voted the same person, if i was trolling that means you were too no? or mby it's because it was convenient for you if he'd die as town since you'd be his first vote and wouldn't look so sus?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
sure DD :)) are you a traitor? trying to get recruited by siding with those last minute voters?

how exaclty is me not agreeing with your stupid theory me trolling brainiac?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also you're missing an "!" in your vote
--- Double Post Merged, ---

also, come to think of it, if i'm trolling so much, why did you not change your vote from demon when it looked like he was dying by day end? we voted the same person, if i was trolling that means you were too no? or mby it's because it was convenient for you if he'd die as town since you'd be his first vote and wouldn't look so sus?
But eva will override traitor role, why would you have that in the game.

I dont usually change my random votes, but bidding in the thread was suspicious from him
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Baka and DD what do you think of Brandish?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But eva will override traitor role, why would you have that in the game.

I dont usually change my random votes, but bidding in the thread was suspicious from him
aha, now you voice the bidding being suspicious but yesterday when everyone was against it when i and james voiced it you stayed silent? How come?

Evas act as secondaries, hosts did not mention there can't be other secondaries from the start. Also sure if you're not traitor then you're actual mafia. At least that's the behavior you're displaying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baka and DD what do you think of Brandish?
I'm impartial to him. I mentioned in one post who i trust and who i don't, the rest if i didn't mention means I didn't form an opinion yet
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
He has been pretty vocal despite his post count, im leaning townie with him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

aha, now you voice the bidding being suspicious but yesterday when everyone was against it when i and james voiced it you stayed silent? How come?

Evas act as secondaries, hosts did not mention there can't be other secondaries from the start. Also sure if you're not traitor then you're actual mafia. At least that's the behavior you're displaying.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'm impartial to him. I mentioned in one post who i trust and who i don't, the rest if i didn't mention means I didn't form an opinion yet
I was literally the first person to note that.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
He has been pretty vocal despite his post count, im leaning townie with him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I was literally the first person to note that.
note or voice out? and why did you not join when me and james were being persecuted by the likes of Gry and CO? why did you sneak under the radar poof and just watch the show?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i disagree with DD, i think Holt is teamed up with Evil
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You people are lame, doing the votes on Pom after she went to sleep.



Elaborate



Elaborate
It was because she locked Baka and left at a critical time that I found it highly suspicious, especially since it seemed a shift towards Baka was being propagated
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
anyway, since it's 18 hrs left in the day, I will come back later and decide who to vote on today.

BUT I HAVE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT TOMORROW AND TUESDAY I HAVE TO BE AT THE OFFICE FULL DAY AND IN THE EVNING GOING OUT TO SOCIALIZE (BY FORCE) WITH MY COLLEAGUES CUZ CEO IS VISITING SO I WILL BE EXTREMELY AFK BUT WILL TRY TO GET IN MIN POST COUNT. I doubt i'll be able to read everything though so don't hate me if i ask ppl to summarize.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It‘s clear what I want. I‘m checking your logic to see if it‘s genuine, or mumbled together mafia thoughts. So far looks like the latter. Sloppy af, yet makes a point to judge others‘s behaviors.

Now onto Holt, to see what‘s presumptious about a votelock near phase end. Evil‘s answer was „because it‘s not typical and a train was forming on Baka“, which makes no sense as Baka had 1 vote, and she was actively antagonizing Pom so her voting her back sounds as expected. Wondering if Holt will do better.
Because it didn’t seem like there was enough for her to lock when she did, and this isn’t about her saying vote lock, the point stands with a switch. Baka was crashing out as well, and I didn’t have any reads on that alignment wise but it’s not accurate to say she was antagonizing Pom. Also, I put the second on Pom, same as she did for Baka, and unfortunate result but you can legitimately claim to see a fault due to hindsight and not acknowledge why it also felt strange for her to do that.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I feel like Desin is town
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'd say that having barely enough posts to avoid a penalty and avoiding me, James and Van(the players on his mind) to vote for Pom was suspicious enough.
The players on my mind aren’t automatically sus? I mentioned you 3 as people I noted, and clarified that I didn’t exactly think you and James were doing anything out of the ordinary and I couldn’t read your alignment. I also clearly mentioned that I was planning to go Van earlier but didn’t Pom’s vote behavior didn’t feel right and I went that way.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It‘s clear what I want. I‘m checking your logic to see if it‘s genuine, or mumbled together mafia thoughts. So far looks like the latter. Sloppy af, yet makes a point to judge others‘s behaviors.

Now onto Holt, to see what‘s presumptious about a votelock near phase end. Evil‘s answer was „because it‘s not typical and a train was forming on Baka“, which makes no sense as Baka had 1 vote, and she was actively antagonizing Pom so her voting her back sounds as expected. Wondering if Holt will do better.
if you can call that antagonizing :)))
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There are a few reasons. Firstly, I believe being more upfront with the information I hold can be more beneficial for town rather than just sitting on it. The second reason was due to how much I bid to get it- I'm limited use at best so being up front means someone who needs protecting can drop a hint in my direction so I ensure their safety, even at the detriment of my own.
I don’t see how there’s any value in this at all? Since you have the Eva, no one else can protect you. Not only are you exposed with limited uses, you can’t even guarantee an accurate save with such a large pool, and besides the fact that you can simply be baited to fake protect, this would also hinge on another important Eva exposing themselves?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

holt and evil's imo
You think my vote was forced but you liked it when I did? Atleast reading back Gry already asked and is maintaining his stance. Yours just sounds fake and trying to take advantage of the situation tbh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Both Holt and Evil because of the suddenness. but if I were to rank them it would be Holt> Evil> Bran. Bran had voted her pretty early. Holt mentioned James, Van and me as people he was interested in but voted neither(both me and James were pretty lynchable). Pom was at least in Evil's initial list of suspects.
I will respond to this again because this is the second time you’ve mentioned it. Here’s exactly what I said

People of interest to me rn are James, Demon and Van. Demon is…demon. Stating his bid in thread feels intentional, and seems more in line with what scum Demon would do. Then again, he’s pretty much always scum. James dropping walls on why that was sus is also interesting but also doesn’t feel too out of character. Van debating James was fair but my initial thoughts was that it seemed more like covering for Demon. The issue isn’t that Demon would need said cover but having been on a team with Van recently, this feels like him exercising plausibly deniability. Basically, regardless of Demon, James alignment, it felt like Van took advantage of the situation to “contribute”. Might be harsh analysis but that’s just my initial thought
Was going to vote Van earlier but it’s pretty interesting Demon voted me because of my comments about it? Can’t tell if that was an attempt to shift attention onto me or he just did that randomly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Pom. Locking on Baka rn is too presumptuous imo
I was pretty clear that the only one I was considering a vote for was Van (who had no votes at end of day btw) and I changed my mind to Pom because I thought how she voted was suspicious. Also, your issue yesterday with me was that I was apparently setting up someone for a mislynch (who could’ve only been Van at the time based on my posts), but apparently got voting Van is what’s suspicious? Mentioning yourself/James is irrelevant because I had not given any indication of wanting to vote either of you. For the record, I voted Pom first, and even before the final onslaught of votes which ended up just as bad for having that tie in the end
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt what do you think of Van today?
I haven’t seen much else to further my initial suspicion on him, but that suspicion as well was mostly based on how I think scum Van would act having just been on a team with him. Asides the initial time when it seemed like he was vouching for Demon, I haven’t seen anything else potentially eye-raising
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You think my vote was forced but you liked it when I did? Atleast reading back Gry already asked and is maintaining his stance. Yours just sounds fake and trying to take advantage of the situation tbh
i said multiple times Pom's vote of me was sus. Both yday and today. Regardless of her flipping town. Same for Gry inciting ppl to vote me, that's also sus. But considering pom turned out town I'm giving gry the benefit of the doubt today, and same for Demon (for diff reasons as he didn't portray similar behavior as Gry and Pom)

So yes, I liked your post at the time because I agreed with the reasoning. I never said I didn't. It was sus. But it wasn't sus enough for me to want to create an actual train on her D1, it was sus enough to be noted for later days, time in which maybe she'd have proven herself. I could have voted her too and blame it on "revenge vote" or "spite". The fact that I did an exchange of contradicted words with her doesn't mean i wanted her lynched.

I already explained all this from start of day, why are you assuming things without even reading my posts? or is it because you don't care and just trying to mislead?

You voted Pom on #274, evil voted on #281, 7 posts difference. both close to the end of the day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top