I will votekill bakataichou, that locks my vote, I gotta sleep now, too late.
Wait, it does? Where?My rival you are already contradicting yourself, if we are all alone as the post says, I could not communicate with any mafia teammates, right?
^ The part in brackets means mafia can't bid in their shared PM?During the day phase, players can bid on an Eva unit using MHT via private PMs in an auction (including mafia members). Bids can be discussed publicly. In case of a tie, the highest bids are resolved randomly. Losing a bid recoups your MHT. Players can modify their bids throughout the day, but only their final bid is considered.
because it's the only thing i have. other than weird gry i know for a fact he asks ppl who they're voting when he's mafia like he did u earlier. I've only seen him do it like that out of the blue like looking for partnerships when he was mafia, he does it to signal someone to lynch a specific person after he attacks said person. He's done it multiple times as mafia in games i played. So, imo he's trying to save demon, and calling for a partner to join the me vote.It’s not a dream and I am pretty sure other people found your behavior very suspicious too, you are not even making any effort at this point. Clarify why you think among so many players, this slip of Demon is the hill you want to die on. What about other players? Suspects? Town reads?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
thanks for confirming my theoryI will votekill bakataichou, that locks my vote, I gotta sleep now, too late.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It's true OH NO NO NODD has been low on MHT ever since his Qualfier Game 5 this year ended Day 1 with him Lynched. It was rough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok finally settled on mine as well. See ya next day, maybe.I basically coin flipped this time around as my last 'best' choice ended in a targetting massacre. Still wondering, how many will be unseated after this day. It's the only day in which mafia cannot discuss strategy in private.
In terms of votes, I don't strongly feel the one or other way, potentially could be swayed towards a low-posting fruit though.
Oh no ...what's with this drama, for a vote . Those flashbacks.thanks for confirming my theory
@GrySun come on, don't be shy, join the vote.
@Demonspeed you too demon, you gotta save yourself right?
The game we met in last year, you played phenomenally well as Town, I guess you just really need to rand Town.It's true OH NO NO NO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I hate the letter M, I misread it as RN...also @Evil3ye scratch my last addition you're cleared after this interaction between gry and pom
also looking at marm and erin voting for james before
looks to me like a big 5 team mafia trying to save demon by splitting on 2 towns
nice acting <3Oh no ...what's with this drama, for a vote . Those flashbacks.
Don't you try to Derp ClearIs baka.....BOMB?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh we are all vanilla
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or jesusIs baka.....BOMB?
?Can you elaborate what you‘re talking about.Votekill Pom. Locking on Baka rn is too presumptuous imo
Why do you assume everyone wants you dead, you re the one who wants everyone to kill you.I'll just leave this here for my townies:
gry pom demon marm erin
also, oh no what's with the gaslighting? there's no drama it's playing the gameOh no ...what's with this drama, for a vote . Those flashbacks.
)) why are you so ratttled?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i know she's your wife but she can defend herself, you're supposed to not be an obvious team right?Can you elaborate what you‘re talking about.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
if 3 ppl mentioned out of which 2 already voted me one locked on me is "everyone" you're not doing a very good job at painting me insane, gotta work on that gaslighting a bit moreWhy do you assume everyone wants you dead, you re the one who wants everyone to kill you.
And again i dont know for the others but im 200%town
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---