Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I will votekill bakataichou, that locks my vote, I gotta sleep now, too late.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
My rival you are already contradicting yourself, if we are all alone as the post says, I could not communicate with any mafia teammates, right?
Wait, it does? Where?

During the day phase, players can bid on an Eva unit using MHT via private PMs in an auction (including mafia members). Bids can be discussed publicly. In case of a tie, the highest bids are resolved randomly. Losing a bid recoups your MHT. Players can modify their bids throughout the day, but only their final bid is considered. ​
^ The part in brackets means mafia can't bid in their shared PM?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It’s not a dream and I am pretty sure other people found your behavior very suspicious too, you are not even making any effort at this point. Clarify why you think among so many players, this slip of Demon is the hill you want to die on. What about other players? Suspects? Town reads?
because it's the only thing i have. other than weird gry i know for a fact he asks ppl who they're voting when he's mafia like he did u earlier. I've only seen him do it like that out of the blue like looking for partnerships when he was mafia, he does it to signal someone to lynch a specific person after he attacks said person. He's done it multiple times as mafia in games i played. So, imo he's trying to save demon, and calling for a partner to join the me vote.

So you tell me? who should I switch my vote to?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will votekill bakataichou, that locks my vote, I gotta sleep now, too late.
thanks for confirming my theory

@GrySun come on, don't be shy, join the vote.

@Demonspeed you too demon, you gotta save yourself right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

a wait you already voted gry hurr durr lock the vote too seal the deal
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Is baka.....BOMB?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh we are all vanilla
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'll just leave this here for my townies:

gry pom demon marm erin
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I basically coin flipped this time around as my last 'best' choice ended in a targetting massacre. Still wondering, how many will be unseated after this day. It's the only day in which mafia cannot discuss strategy in private.

In terms of votes, I don't strongly feel the one or other way, potentially could be swayed towards a low-posting fruit though.
Ok finally settled on mine as well. See ya next day, maybe.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also @Evil3ye scratch my last addition you're cleared after this interaction between gry and pom

also looking at marm and erin voting for james before

looks to me like a big 5 team mafia trying to save demon by splitting on 2 towns
 

AnimePigeon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
26
Reaction score
548
Age
29
Country
United Kingdom
It's true OH NO NO NO
The game we met in last year, you played phenomenally well as Town, I guess you just really need to rand Town.

That being said, I don't think I've seen you have as strong a Town Game on here from what I've read.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

also @Evil3ye scratch my last addition you're cleared after this interaction between gry and pom

also looking at marm and erin voting for james before

looks to me like a big 5 team mafia trying to save demon by splitting on 2 towns
I hate the letter M, I misread it as RN...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Was going to vote Van earlier but it’s pretty interesting Demon voted me because of my comments about it? Can’t tell if that was an attempt to shift attention onto me or he just did that randomly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill Pom. Locking on Baka rn is too presumptuous imo
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh no ...what's with this drama, for a vote . Those flashbacks.
also, oh no what's with the gaslighting? there's no drama it's playing the game :))) why are you so ratttled?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can you elaborate what you‘re talking about.
i know she's your wife but she can defend herself, you're supposed to not be an obvious team right?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why do you assume everyone wants you dead, you re the one who wants everyone to kill you.
And again i dont know for the others but im 200%town
if 3 ppl mentioned out of which 2 already voted me one locked on me is "everyone" you're not doing a very good job at painting me insane, gotta work on that gaslighting a bit more
--- Double Post Merged, ---

what I think, and it's the last thing i say today is that me and James voting for demon struck a nerve with the mafia team, so now they're trying to save demon by splitting the votes between me and james to close in on demon, ofc they're not enough ppl so they're also trying to convince others that we're so out of character.

that's my theory. a gaamee theory ~~~~ (anyone watch that a game theory series on yt? it;s cool)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i also predict they will switch off james last second too
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Idk I’m still kind of feeling Marma 4 Mafia

votekill Marmalade Sky

For some strange reason, I don’t feel Pom is the same as last game. Those of you saying she’s just like last game. No. I think she’s town this game. Since I came out on her as RS after my death last game, I would know. It’s a subtle difference from that game. She’s contributing and playing this game. She was more aversive and defensive last game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top