Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hi. Am sick. Will try to do minimum. Haven't read anything of day 2.
I sus Demon, Van and Gry. Since only Gry got a vote, I vote on him.
Votekill GrySun.
where on earth do you see only gry got a vote :)))
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just looking at votes y'day...

Idk about lynching Evil. He's played true enough and hasn't look forced, even with his bad late vote... I'm ok with Evil ❤

des was pretty chill about whoever at the end yesterday and dropped a vote to make it more interesting, that type of carefree thing is how I see des unfettered by 'team' (coz town ain't a team). He good imo

Demon saved himself fairly respectably and looks good. But he coulda still been saved. Same as marm and James.

Sam and Cres still on marm? Sam lookin like fumbling town, Cres is green, Marm no read so wouldnt oppose the lynch.

Holt is the hardest to reconcile of the odd votes. Of these guys listed I'd vote him. I'm ok with voting a few others too.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What's your reasoning for this?
Day 1 Gry was not usual town Gry. Usually town Gry tries to rally town around him, makes accusations, bites a lot of people to see reactions to mark them in his book as maybe sus or maybe trustworthy. He felt more withdrawn which is usually Mafia Gry behavior where he watches town tear each up.

Also new info:
I didn't bid on any Eva. So I don't have one. And my MHT is currently 9. Maybe that helps with some stuff that was talked about today.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,786
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also new info:
I didn't bid on any Eva. So I don't have one. And my MHT is currently 9. Maybe that helps with some stuff that was talked about today.
Get well soon Jimmy Neutron

Also why didn't you bid? 🤔
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
where on earth do you see only gry got a vote :)))
Demon and Van have a vote on them? I don't see it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Get well soon Jimmy Neutron

Also why didn't you bid? 🤔
Missed the time. Was starting to get sick. Had other things to do. Also thanks.

I think that's 3 posts, any more questions before I go off in a few minutes?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
He's very inactive which is surprising to me as I'd of expected him around a bit more even though christmas time can be hectic. He's middle ground for me, could be holding onto something and not wanting to pull me revealing a mech
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

* PULL A ME, NOT PULL ME
You definitely did that on purpose :heh

Agree with you here on Bran, doesn’t help that he doesn’t really answer questions in his posts but just goes “maybe, maybe not” mostly. Not sure if that makes him mafia (or town) though.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Demon and Van have a vote on them? I don't see it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Missed the time. Was starting to get sick. Had other things to do. Also thanks.

I think that's 3 posts, any more questions before I go off in a few minutes?
yup sorry i just reread what you wrote and made sense of it XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i'm not liking how the votes are split again in multiple coin toss options
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,687
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Day 1 Gry was not usual town Gry. Usually town Gry tries to rally town around him, makes accusations, bites a lot of people to see reactions to mark them in his book as maybe sus or maybe trustworthy. He felt more withdrawn which is usually Mafia Gry behavior where he watches town tear each up.

Also new info:
I didn't bid on any Eva. So I don't have one. And my MHT is currently 9. Maybe that helps with some stuff that was talked about today.
You didn't bid? Is it because you were sick?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh, he answered above.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,786
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You definitely did that on purpose :heh

Agree with you here on Bran, doesn’t help that he doesn’t really answer questions in his posts but just goes “maybe, maybe not” mostly. Not sure if that makes him mafia (or town) though.
Nuh uh, it was an accident :emocat

Yeah, feels a bit held back and indecisive with his answers. Could be good or bad reasons for it 🤔
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lawl died? I see. There is also a good chance that someone from (Bran #151, Holt #274, Evil #281) could be scum. If we managed to get the det or spy EVA this might be where to look for. Are there any free Evas to bid on today or are all gone?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,786
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lawl died? I see. There is also a good chance that someone from (Bran #151, Holt #274, Evil #281) could be scum. If we managed to get the det or spy EVA this might be where to look for. Are there any free Evas to bid on today or are all gone?
03 and 06 are biddable per the pinned post
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Day 1 Gry was not usual town Gry. Usually town Gry tries to rally town around him, makes accusations, bites a lot of people to see reactions to mark them in his book as maybe sus or maybe trustworthy. He felt more withdrawn which is usually Mafia Gry behavior where he watches town tear each up.

Also new info:
I didn't bid on any Eva. So I don't have one. And my MHT is currently 9. Maybe that helps with some stuff that was talked about today.
Ty James for your MHT info. I was thinking you might have Eva 09. So now I’m fully on board with the idea that it fell into mafia hands.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,786
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ty James for your MHT info. I was thinking you might have Eva 09. So now I’m fully on board with the idea that it fell into mafia hands.
Is there anyone that you think might want it out of your hands? 🤔
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Sam, thoughts on Brandy? Usually I fairly early feel he‘s town. No such luck this game.
He's very inactive which is surprising to me as I'd of expected him around a bit more even though christmas time can be hectic. He's middle ground for me, could be holding onto something and not wanting to pull me revealing a mech
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

* PULL A ME, NOT PULL ME
Has been eventful these few days, regarding my activity
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
03 and 06 are biddable per the pinned post
Thank you,
ALso there is a good chance someone from Mafia bid really high on the det Eva, knowing that town had to bet sorta low on it to be able to make use of the det actions. Mafia knowing the sole det Eva is like blocking it for free for the first couple night phases, even with the Mafia ending on 0 MHT in the process, that is still massive gain for them. But I'm sure you guys already thought of that possibility.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top