Games Mafia Game 127 - Neon Genesis Omongelion - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
on phone from work! someone said not to tunnel and have other options open, ok i'll change votekill james, just comes randomly at dayend to stack vote on gry looks just opportunistic and fake
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,913
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I’m not opposed to changing my vote and will if thats what best for town - I’m still not conviced about his townliness.

votekill James
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
on phone from work! someone said not to tunnel and have other options open, ok i'll change votekill james, just comes randomly at dayend to stack vote on gry looks just opportunistic and fake
i am confused why james all of the sudden?
He had the same retoric as you regarding gry
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I am so confused on the james vote switching seeing how he disclosed hid bid and was mostly inactive due to him being sick
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
i am confused why james all of the sudden?
He had the same retoric as you regarding gry
just piggybagging on my line of argument doesnt make him town, its even clear he didnt read the thread at all
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Friendly reminder I asked Evil 3 times what changed regarding Baka for him to trust her D1 and to suspect her D2. He‘s just an opportunist mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*without getting an answer back
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Evil and Marm both pushing James up the order within a minute looks a bit sketchy. I'd prefer to give James the benefit of the doubt for today and hope he's well enough to be active next day.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
would you read the thread if you were sick? and came 1 hr before day end, also he seems to be making an effort and reading now
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
votekillevil!

the entire voting switch is odd, you gave your reasoning for gry, but last moment switch seems just odd, also no real feedback why james

edit:typo
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred I need your mole head for a bit.

Am I really the only one that can‘t read many of Misha‘s posts without wincing? As in, all my radars are going off like when I read a scam email. It‘s all so crafted.
After going through all of Baka's posts last night, I notice only now that you said Misha :emobirb
"All" is actually closer to one-third before I gave up, but still, my head still hurts from trying to follow that whole argument.

Not trying to reopen the bit about host decisions and I 100% agree that merging the two games was the correct choice, I simply feel that it's unfortunate having signed up to a cute just boys/just girls game and seeing it immediately devolve into Baka vs Evil (+ Gry) for the umpteenth time T3T

Just saying I'm keeping out of that part of the game, you guys can figure it out and lynch yourselves over it. My opinions and possible votes toward all three will depend on anything that isn't your reciprocal interactions.



As for the actual question you asked, I get the gist of the feeling and it's a little funny alright x) I suppose this one would be the worst offender:
Hmm, I went through Lawls posts to get a clearer sense of what happened.
So here are some thoughts

So he went for the revenge type eva, but for what cost 😿

Okaaaay, he had some ‘‘friction’’, let's say, with Sam and Gry
He voted Erin and left his vote there without further adjustment, despite briefly discussing the possibility of switching to Sam or Baka based on how the posts developed.
Yet, he ultimately did not change his vote

Now, about Sam, his play comes off as pretty neutral overall, but I remember him being more incisive in the past?
And honestly, why disclose that you are the Doc? That’s just painting a red cross on your back. What’s the goal there? To earn town sympathy? Town already lost a member, so the sacrificial stance feels a bit unnecessary
And you are basing your reveal on Gry’s blocking decisions ?
In a game this large, revealing an important mechanic on Day 2 seems risky to me.
What’s the expectation, that the blocker will always block the right party? Or maybe mafia will use one of their mechanics instead of a kill, which would make Gry’s blocked player an easy target to paint red and create a next town lynch?

Something about this whole line of discussion just doesn’t sit well with me


still goin' through the posts, I have a friend that came by so I am trying to balance hosting and playing
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, if multiple people bid on the Perry mech, it might be that Gry didn't even received the blocking mechanic altogether
He might start out as a Hider, so, again I do not get the entire logic behind it
--- Double Post Merged, ---



If mafia uses a mechanic that means that they can not perform killing actions right?
So going down that line of logic would mean that town stole the MHT

Ah but if there is a possibility to have 2 mafia groups it could also mean that one party stole and the other made the killing action
Where she's mostly echoing the main discussion points of the day, except for the attempt at analyzing Lawl-senpai's death. Putting together thoughts can look like that sometimes, and it is almost-vanilla D2, I guess. Interestingly enough the same post also contains this bit:

If mafia uses a mechanic that means that they can not perform killing actions right?
So going down that line of logic would mean that town stole the MHT

Ah but if there is a possibility to have 2 mafia groups it could also mean that one party stole and the other made the killing action
Fairly sure it's just the singular mafia member who uses the mech cannot kill, as if they were using a regular non-killing mafia role.
Surely you asking this kind of questions means you weren't in a mafia pad last night, right? ´3`
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
would you read the thread if you were sick? and came 1 hr before day end, also he seems to be making an effort and reading now
I'm only here because Panda wrote me on discord that day ends soon. Also I'm off. Also I gonna bid on the Eva nobody wants, have fun with the one everyone wants.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
votekillevil!

the entire voting switch is odd, you gave your reasoning for gry, but last moment switch seems just odd, also no real feedback why james

edit:typo
i had a long post in which he was in my suspects. sure everyone can get sick, but come back to claim it and stack the vote on a player that already has votes is a red flag
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm only here because Panda wrote me on discord that day ends soon. Also I'm off. Also I gonna bid on the Eva nobody wants, have fun with the one everyone wants.
yea, I'm just saying Evil is trying to get an opportunistic lynch on you because you're sick, that post was addressed to him. If i was sick i wouldn't force myself to put so much effort in the game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top